First Sight

Painful Choice

. Hi agaiiin~~

I'm sorry it's a late update but so many things happened, my kitchen burnt, my home almost burnt at all, I almost died and stuff. Whatever. Here I am updating ^^ I need more subcribers to update another chapter, so enjoy it now. I'm quickly skipping these chapters because I wanna write those exciting chapters. Keep reading. Bye <3

 

                                                    ________________________________________________________________

 

''Damn, it's so early..''

It had been 3 days since we passed the auditions, and today was the day 'Shinee' will meet. I was wondering who I was going to be in a group with, I hoped they were nice (and handsome, please?). Who would like to spend years with bad people, right? Jinki and manager had said we were going to be as famous as BigBang, but who knows... Today was incredibly important and exciting,  it meant  I had to look perfect. Clock said it was 7:00, I still had a lot of time to get ready. I wore what I thought was best-looking; a light blue button up shirt with rolled up sleeves, an expensive pair of white jeans and a white watch on my wrist to make myself look more sophisticated. I made a ponytail with black rubber band, wore black converses and looked at the mirror.

You look fine, Taemin.

Maybe I'd look better if I get my ears pierced, I thought, but I would probably get murdered by my parents. Anyways, today was wednesday and at least I had time for breakfast.

-''Goodmorning mom~''

-''Godmorning Tae, time to eat even though it's a little early. Good luck with your group.''

-''Thank you, I think I'm gonna need it.''

                           We had my favorite chocolate cornflakes for breakfast, which meant today was going to good. I hoped, I hoped.

At 7:30, I fixed my hair and got out, I knew where SM studios were, I had been there before for some voice trainings and probations. Maybe that's what made me pass the auditions?  I was really curious before I felt my phone vibrating.

                       ''Goodmorning Taeeeem~ Are you going to SM too?

                                                                                   -LuLu''

                                                                                                      ''Yes, hyung. I can even die from excitement!

                                                                                                                                                        - Lee Tae''

           I smiled, he was caring and cute. Not that I was in love with him. Plus fact, he is straight.

-''Taemin! Taemin Oppa~!''

        Damn, I wished I didn't know the owner of that voice.

-''Yuri?''

-''Oh, you remember my name? It's so cute, but now you have to give me your phone number.''

-''I don't think that you need to know it. I'm already gonna change it s..''

-''I said, just give me your ing phone number.''

      It was Yuri.

She had hated me for my whole school life.

Even hitting and bullying me wasn't enough, she was the worst. Why would she want my phone number so suddenly? I had to give her what she wanted. She was dangerous, and I didn't want her to do something like announcing the all school that I'm gay, again. I couldn't handle all of that once again.

-''See you later, oppa~''

                  She giggled and walked away. You didn't need her to do something to you, to see the devil in her dark green eyes.

   Yuri was evil, and she was the one who ruined my life at first.

I silently ran away from her, with my hands in my pockets, as thinking what was going to happen if people like Shinee. We'd be famous, and loved (I'd feel loved first the first time ever in my life, which is the best part), and maybe even good-looking. Shinee was not a bad group name, we 5 were going to meet today, I already knew Jinki for a long time, and he was one of my betfriends I can trust. So I kept figuring out who these 3 will be. I let out a deep breathe as I see the giant SM Town building right in front of me, whispering to myself repeatedly, 'calm down, calm down, calm the down..' but it was the hardest to do. I opened the black, big door and went upstairs. That atmospher was just too pretty. Little flowers, colorful frames, quotes on the walls, a lot of people that works.. I sighed deep, I had to go to the room which was wrotten 'Shinee meeting' on. I was supposed to anxiously pause and turn back to home, but I found myself walking in there.

-''Oh, hello.''

     The first thing I realised was light purple walls, Jinki sitting on the table (how comfortable), with 5 more people. I knew 2 of them, one was manager Himchan, the other one was Jjnki.  And the others..

, they were too perfect.

-''Hi Tae. Let's meet up with your band mates?"'

I turned around to see the closest person who greeted me.

-''Hello, Kim Jonghyun here.''

           He was really, I mean, really cool. He had some diamond earnings, purple-blue earphones on his neck, fluffy brown-blonde ombre hair, sneakers like mine, patterned shirt with lots of bracelets. Such bright eyes, I though, seemed like he was one of these hot Ulzzangs or populer boys. I kept walking around to meet the others.

-''Hello, I'm Choi Minho.''

           After a handshake, I looked up, staring at him for a long time, because he first of all, was pretty tall.  He had straight (possibly straightened) brown hair like mine,  and wore much colorful clothes. His eyes must have been illegal, and his smile was the most cutest thing ever on the earth. At this second, I found out what  feeling butterflies was. As my weak knees starting to shake a bit, I saw his cheeks was getting red a little, I knew mine were sure the same. I kept looking, but somebody pulled me away and it was kind of unexpected, then he let out his name as a whisper. 

-''Kim Kibum.''

      I don't even remember what I exactly did. I was supposed to shake his hand, but couldn't. I couldn't keep my eyes of his. And his whole face.. He was definitely perfect. He had dark brown hair, some sharp eyeliner and fully black clothes. Black -too- skinny jeans, black patterned shirt, black converses (he rocked them better than me)And metal, long cross necklaces. His left eyebrow, and both ears were pierced with black. Something was happening in my stomach. And something, something in his eyes felt like piercing though my soul. I didn't know that this moment was going to ruin my life. I didn't know what to call this feeling as well. He probably realized that I wouldn't shake his hand after a few seconds and rolled his eyes, silently whispering ''stupid.''  He was a little bit scary, in a seriously handsome way.

-''Yes, boys oh sorry, Shinee..When you all move on to dorm, you should learn the lyrics, you know? You have a week to do this.''

-''Dorm?''

-''Did you really think you'll keep living with your families?''

-''I actually did.''

-''Whatever, just be here tomorrow at the 11:00.  Now you all can get out. Meet up and have fun, Shinee.''

                Everybody going outside, Jinki held my arm and pulled me back.

-''I told you that you'll be alright, Taem. Didn't I?''

-''You did, and thank you a lot hyung..''

       Then that cutie Minho joined our conversation.

-''You 2 must be from a different school. I've never seen you both.''

-''We're going to Hanlim Art School, you?''

-''And uhm.. Are you guys dating?''

        I looked down to my and Jinki's hands, they were still together. And at the next moment, we were both laughing loudly.

-''Hahahah damn no. He is like my little brother.''

-''He just takes care of me because I'm younger. That's all.''

-''Oh, okay then. See you later, I guess? Bye.''

-''Bye.''

          I grabbed my bag, and decided to walk home with Jinki hyung since our houses were really close to each other, mostly because I didn't want to be alone after all of these things. I was feeling.. Kinda weird..  I knew I had never felt like this before. Too confused and mess. ''Hyung, what do you think of them?''  I asked him as I walked behind.

-''Jonghyun is pretty cool. Minho looks cute, did you know that he is our rapper? But that Kibum guy.. He doesn't seem like a nice person.''

                  I swallowed the air and repeated in my mind what Jinki said. ''Kim Kibum...''

-'' I think... He is nice.''

-''Stay away from him.''

-''What?''

-''Just do what I said.''

-''Oh.. Will you come with me tomorrow? I don't want to go alone..''

-''Okay, meet at 10:45?''

-''See you later hyung.''

-''Take care.''

            If Jinki wasn't totally straight, I'd think he liked Kibum, but since it was impossible, I waved at him, put my hands in my pocket and walked home. No one was there, it was totally silence. I closed the door behind, leaned my back on the door and sat down to ground. No, I actually didn't sit, I kind of fell. I covered my face with my hands, whispering to myself almost in the egde of tears, ''Taemin, what the is this feeling?''