Dislike

Painful Choice

       I don't like it.

I don't like how they both spent a lot of time with everyone else.
And starting to get mad at myself for this. For having to erase one of them from my mind and for agressively murder everyone who touches even a little to them.
Cold water splashing on my nape calmed me down a little, I dried my hair off with the towel and got back into the game.

A quick point from Jinki; 27-32.

I grabbed the ball from Minho's loose hands by a chance, turning it around behind my waist and pushed to him back. Leader got rid of the players front him, and with a little cheat, I jumped before Jonghyun could, and nearly closed the distance between scores.

30-32.

At the begining of second round, while going for a score, a lost my chance because of Key's sudden attack. He spinned the ball, saved to Jonghyun, got back and pushed down the pot he stayed tugged afterwards.

30-34.

I know, he was even the best at basketball as well (was there anything he wasn't talented at?), and Jonghyun must have been aware of that, he lifted Kibum up and twirled him around when he let go of the pot without missing a second. He was as supried as me, and Minho, but his expressions turned into high pitched laughters.

32-34.

No one could remonstrance when Jinki took this chance for another score, because the ugly love affairs in the band wasn't his fault after all. After that little celebration, we continued the game in an awkward silence. Match ended up after some more scores as 35-37 with my team's loss. "Taemin," whispered Jinki when we were changing clothes, ''Open your eyes and watch out what's happening around you."

Everyone was annoyingly silenced on our way back dorm.

   

                                                    _____________________________________________________________________________

 

Bling. Bling. Bling.

     It wasn't that bad to got waken up by Minho pulling my blanket to a Sunday morning that we will spend with photoshoots.

-"Goodmorning~"

     Or with a sleepy Kibum in the kitchen.

-"Goodmorning hyung."

-"Can you please wake Jinki up? He hates it when I poke him."

    But the noises behind my back made me awake that Jonghyun was doing it instead of me, ticking him to death on the ground.

-"I think someone took a step before me, ha?"

Hello Baby shooting was going good.

Expect for those cameras everwhere that's filming our lives everywhere and all the time, though. For example, if they weren't there, I'd still sit between Key and Minho, or wouldn't have to be on Kibum's lap, or kiss that giant's cheek. The first second we have without cameras so at the backstage of ShowK Shootings, he didn't forget to use his stupid sarcasm with a cheesy laugh, "Wow, I'm glad for not having to see you underneath him when I walk in."

No, seriously, shut up. You and your face.

Then he suddenly got serious, "I love you more than him and I can't take it."

      Awesome, it was the same thing that Key told me this morning. And leaving him right there without a word was really hard for me, but Jonghyun and Kibum were taking pictures in this gap. I didn't need to wonder who I was paired with, but my prayer about this not being Minho didn't seem to work. Since it was winter themed, I had a black hat on my caramel dyed hair.
We smiled, we hugged, we linked arms, we posed, it ended.
We changed and went back to dorm, luckily it was the last day of Hello Baby.

 

                                                                                ___________________________________________

 

          Freedom!

 Enjoying the weekend with only members. Even though I was tired as hell, it was worth it.
'Her whisper is the lucifer..'
'His' whisper is the lucifer, if you are into man, you idiotic song writers and your homophobicness.

1,2,3,4..

In the rhytm, I turned around, but Minho didn't look so well about it.
-"Damn.."
-"Need help?"
-"Kind of."

        I didn't know that it'd be that difficult for him, though. Instead of just showing, I went behind him and without being able to see my reflection (his ing height, you know?) and placed my arms on his own,  moving and repeating, counting.
I think I was getting into that revenge way too much. This time, it was for what happened in the basketball match. 
Angry Lee Taemin was dangerous and they should have known that.
-"Like, this. 1,2,3,left,turn."
-"I really owe you a lot about this dance thing."
-"Case is closed if you treat me dinner tonight."
-"With pleasure, ma'am."

    When I smiled, I could see the sparkles in Key's tiny eyes, he definitely knew what's in my mind. Now, right now, the war was declared.
It was the best not be between any of them.
We promised 8:45 pm.
I wore black and grey, he wore white and red.

When Minho knocked on the door and I got out with some spicy perfume  (the one that Key likes the most), the others were watching the movie Jinki had mentioned this morning. I smiled.

-"Let's go."

-"Okay, but you better take me somewhere nice."

And Kim Kibum knew this sentence well.

Minho answered when he closed the door behind. 

-"Trust me."