Interrupted

Painful Choice

-''Hyung! Hyung! Hyuuuuung~!''

-''What?!''

-''Give me back, give me backk!''

-''No~''

-''Hyuuuuung!''

-''Hey, calm down Taeminnie..''

        said Minho, and backhugged me who was jumping all around just to get an iPod3 back from Onew hyung, pulling me. It was okay until he pulled me to couch in his warm arms, I suddenly found myself my head is on his chest, my legs randomly moving. Minho well knew that this situation would make my heart pound and that probably is why did he do that. He shouldn't have done it no matter what is he trying to get, or that's going to make me love him more and that's totally not okay for me.

-''Hyuuung~!''

-''Okay, okay.. ''

    Minho got my iPod3 back for me and gave it to my small hands. then turned back into our 'cuddle'.  It was pretty warm, I closed my eyes and let him choose a movie (That 'No Regrets' movie) and put it into the DVD player. He even put the popcorn case on our laps which caused me to get closer to him. I was totally enjoying that peaceful moment in silence. Although he didn't say anything at all, we seemed like a couple at the first sight. ''What do you think our fans call us as a 'couple' name?'' Minho asked, making me snuggle him even more, ''Taeminho? Minmin? Taeho?'' he even added some alternatives.

-'' I don't know.. But I read something like 2min on fancafe.''

-'' 2min huh? Not bad.''

-'' God, they even put our pictures.''

-'' Sungjae said that there's even a story about us that fans write.''

-'' Haha, I wonder what they write..''

           I laughed, it made him giggle and rest his head on my shoulder.

-''Taeminnie.. We are.. Bestfriends, right?''

         The sound of my painful gulp echoed in the room.

-'' Yes.. That's what we .. are.''

           I tried to examine his facial expression when he took a deep breathe. It seemed like he is in pain or he was fighting over his own thoughts.

-''I love you, Minnie..''

-''I love you too, hyung..''

                It was such a weird and hard conversation, at least to me. We were.. bestfriends..

 

                               

 

 

       That night, the hours I spent under my blankets after a long shower gave me a lot of time to think. We were just bestfriends and my urge of something more between me and Minho (or me and Key) was totally silly. Or maybe not, because his cousin had accidently told me Minho was dating a blonde boy that named Haru 2 months ago which means he might like me, and at least he is biual. Though I felt like no one could ever like me. Then, the bright star in his eyes when he is staring at me said the opposite. At the time when Minho bought me things and the people around us told me that he liked me made me even more confused. I turned all around in my bed, again and tried to ignore the shouts Onew hyung gave me just because I told him I had a stomachache, just to gain some time to think, and pull myself together. But I actually didn't have any ache (but the one in my heart) but I wasn't even feeling guilty for my excuse at all.  Just a soundless but loud enough for Onew to hear 'go away' made him get out of my room, closing the door behind. I was still able to hear his shouts to other Shinee members; ''He is really sick, man.''  A second later I got up and washed my face. You're going crazy, Tae, they are driving you crazy. That was what my red eyes told me. How amazing, we even had a photoshoot tomorrow. I sat down on the cold ground and tried to think healthy for a second. I felt like someone reseted my mind,  the only thought in my head was the urge of getting rid of that.

Yes, I'll get rid of that.

I will confess. 

I will tell him that I like him, I will try to erase Almighty Key from my heart, ignore my girly, poor look and tell him.

And it would probably make the whole thing (and my life as well) worse, I had a lot of things to lose but nothing could ever be as bad as this ache in my chest.

    I opened my closet and quickly picked something that looks nice; a tight black jean and a gray hoodie. No one would like someone who confesses him with a ugly - frog look, right? I sat on the edge of my bed and tied the bootlaces of my black converses, then went brush my fluffy hair, looking at the wall clock. 22:39 . The sound of something slowly hitting the bricks and ground made me look out of the window as well. How nice, it was raining. So if Minho say ''me too'', we'd live happily ever after. Yeah, only in your dreams, Taem. ''Hyuuuuung, Minho?'' I shouted, walking downstairs and looking around to find him.

-'' Minho just went outside, but you can catch him if you run quickly.''

-'' Taemin, be careful not to catch a cold instead of catching Minho.''

  I gave him a little smile and ran a hand though my already messy hair, quickly walked out of the dorm waving at Taehyung and Junkook. Damn, this couple knew how to enjoy rain. Rain was falling on my shoulders, and it didn't even bother me. I tried to cover my phone away from rain (I had no money to buy a new one right now), and ran faster.  My shouts were echoing in the empty and dark streets. ''Hyung, hyung, hyuung, Minhoo, Hyuung~'' I didn't even know where was I going. I spent at least 10 minutes just searching for him, but he probably must have went to the beach which is pretty close to our dorm. 

Here he is.  I knew it was Minho even though I could see only the half of his face because of my blurry view and darkness.

-''Minho hyung!''

He didn't even hear me and kept running, looking like a lost wet puppy just like how I must seemed. I  got faster and followed him behind. I was eager to shout his name louder but had to stop, because there was someone with him. I hid behind a tree and kept my eyes on them, looking at the person closely. It was Sulli who Minho shared the starring with in his new kdrama. Her name was wrotten in my mind just because of many kisses she shared with Minho as well.  I held my breath and started watching their every single movement. Minho looked totally helpless - confused while Sulli was staring at him with bright eyes. He tugged on her jacket, pulling her closer and whispering something into her ear. I didn't really know what was that, but it made her giggle. She giggled again and again, then looked at him with big dolly eyes.  They talked and joked about some for like 5 minutes, then Minho suddenly pulled her closer again, leaning in and pressing his lips to hers. I took a step back and that's all I could have done. 

They were kissing.

Sulli was kissing Minho.

Minho was kissing Sulli.

His lips were touching hers and there were't even cameras or it wasn't a camera angle - thingy for fake kisses.

They were kissing for real.

 I couldn't stop staring at them, neither could move or say something. I wanted to scream ''why'' , ''when''  , ''how'' or at least breathe, I wanted to punch him in the face, I wanted to kick him in the balls, I wanted to set him on fire. I wanted to hurt him as much as he hurt me which was kinda impossible. But instead, I kept hiding behind the tree with wet cheeks, shaky knees, sweaty palms. The sound of my phone loudly dropping onto the wet ground made both of them turn to face me. 

-'' T-Tae.. Min?..''

I was unable to move, but I still had enough strenght and pride to turn around and slowly run back to the dorm.

    I don't know how long passed by, but there I was, my head on the purple wall dorm wall; crying breathless. I finally decided to stand up and go in. I didn't have the keys, so I quickly ran to my room with my hands covering my wet face. I locked myself into my bathroom, boiling some warm water to take a bath. Actually not to let them hear my helpless cries.  I hadn't cried that hard ever in my life or hadn't got breathless - attacks like this, before. 

             I was numb now, the clock on the wall saying it was 4 at the night. I slowly stood up with totally empty eyes ran and a hand though my fluff  hair, my gaze locked into the mirror. I seemed like a mess, but my soul feeling psycho.

''Watch out, boy,'' I said, smirking. ''I'm going to make you pay for this.''