Change

Painful Choice

                          

 

              I needed 3 days to make my plans come true, and I still hadn't talked to Minho since that horrible event (except his 'I can explain's and my 'who cares'), which makes me even more uncomfortable. But there I was; it was Monday, all Shinee members were at school, unlike them I spent my morning outside just buying and getting things done.  But I headed back to the dorm, bringing the bags in my hands to the corner of my room. I started playing that 'Black Pearl' song which matches my appearence (It was Luhan's song and just, wow), messing my fresh caramel-dyed hair. I had just cut it with a scissors that morning before I went out,- it caused lots of tears to see my hair on the floor-. I walked towards my bed and reached up my mirror on the wall, staying speechless for a moment.

Silence.

It was even better than I had expected; finally black piercings on both ears, and one on my right eyebrow, black tank top with studded jacket and tight ripped jeans, studded bracelets, a huge cross necklace, smokey eyes with some eyeliner(thanks to youtube for having 'how to guyliner' videos), and a nice haircut though I cut it myself. It was really, I mean really different and kind of, dark? But it was my turn to laugh, so I had to wait a little bit more. I called Key, he picked up on the second ring. He must have been in physics class, but seemed like he just didn't care.

''Yea?''

''I need to give you those lyrics papers again, wait for me after school ends. Bye.''

 

                       

      I pulled down my huge purple headphones from my head to my neck, putting my hand into my pocket and leaning my back againts a tree on the school garden. I had to take a deep breath just to be ready when Key was walking out of the school with those weird-looking guys and girls. He fixed his hair, telling them something (probably that he was waiting for me), rolling his eyes. I wondered if any of them liked Key, which is mostly possible, It took quite long for his eyes to meet mine but when they did, he dropped his phone with his mouth slightly open. 'Finally' I thought. But he didn't move expect for slowly picking it up from ground back, a shocked 'Taemin?' left his mouth as a deep whisper. Now everyone in the garden was staring at us, awesome. (Probably to see who made darkest boy among the school like this, so who can blame them?) My lips slowly curled into a half smirk as he walked towards me. ''Taemin?'' He repeated once again.

-''Hm?''

-''Uhm, do you.. want to hang out?''

I pretended that I didn't hear Key at all and left him with all those weird stares people was giving him (or to me, I don't even know)

               

       Almost all of the members' reaction was the same as Kibum, and Onew even had pulled my arm tightly and nearly shouted into my ear, ''What did you to to yourself, Taeminnie?''  but my answer was basically 'My name isn't Taeminnie, Onew.' as a respond, so I guess he was taken aback. Jjong just gave me a long 'Woow~' meanwhile Minho still stayed quiet but now mostly shocked. Later that day, they came home and found me lazily laying on the couch, while watching television. I didn't even care what would our manager say about my new look, I took all the risks. You guys definitely shouldn't make Lee Taemin angry. And it was not a style-changing or being eager to scare everyone. It was just my ambition for getting revenge. And you know, I'd never get it while looking like a girl. As much as I look dark, as much effective and hurtful revenge. That's just how it works. Nothing was more important than this, someone had broke Lee Taemin's heart and now he had to pay for it. After a couple minutes of surfing the net, I finally realized that I hadn't eaten anything yet today and walked to kitchen to make a quick sandwich or something. But a slightly scared Minho following me was totally unexpected. 'Hey,' he called as I grabbed a plate, 'Taem?'

-''My ing name is Taemin, why are you guys determined not to learn it?''

-''Your cold voice scares me.''

-''You better get used to it, Minho.''

-''What happened to 'hyung'?''

-''Well, he is dead to me.''

It was enough for him to lose his ability to talk to me  with that tone again. Fine, I guess.

        

     Even everyone at my school was shocked about me, too. Even that Kwon Yuri . I cant't say that I didn't like it, but it also perfectly shut them up, and it's the most amazing part. Now, school life for Shinee was ending tomorrow, Lee Taemin was eating from that kimchi cup which he was holding between his black studded gloves, not even knowing where the other members were (we can call it 'not caring' too), had entered math class and totally ed this up, then skipped the last 3 english classes and spent my time listening to music on my iPod. Actually my semester points (I'm not even sure?) were going to be rated by today, but guess who doesn't even care? Bingo, me. I placed my empty cup on the table and straightened my back, slowly lifting up my gaze to see who just sat next to me. But it was pretty expected for Kim Kibum. I now got to understood him a lot more, because everyone was scared of me and I was totally enjoying it. Like a pshyco - feeling. Key must have loved it.

-''Hey, Taemin.''

-''Mm?''

-''I'm going to beach after school ends, would you like to come?''

-''Hm, let me think.''

 I rolled my eyes, slowly pushed myself off from the chair, and my lips soon found their way down to his ear. 'Maybe later' , I whispered.

         

       It was really nice to feel that 'dark boy's eyes on myself all the time. Not only his, perhaps. That MC from our After School Club Show nearly dropped his microphone just like Key had done at the first sight. And even Luhan must have watched that program too, I could say it by just looking at 27 missed calls and 4 messages I got from him that day. 'Taem?' 'What the hell happened to you?' 'Yah, Lee Taemin!' 'Do you even remember me?' Of course I did, how would I forget his cute face, long legs, pink lips, the several days he cried on my shoulder? He had totally no fault in this game, so I decided to keep him out of eveything. And sent him a message.

'Of course I do, hyung.'

He replied back in about 10 seconds.

'Then why are you like this?'

'Because I need to.'

'Ah, that horrible entertainments..'

'It's not SM's fault.'

'What?'

'And I must even pray I didn't get kicked out of Shinee.'

'What are you saying? I don't understand anything from your texts. >.<'

'Hey, I miss you.'

'Me too~' 

             Yeah, that was it. I tought I could protect Luhan like this, I tought he wouldn't get hurt but I was wrong, also stupid too but it was too late, it wasn't going to end up nice. Especially for Choi Minho.

 

 

 

 

          ______________________________________________________________________________

 Yessss I know it was a late update but I've been in hospital for a long time, so enjoy this shortie chapter :3 I promise the next one is going to be better ^-^ Please comment your thoughts about this story/chapter♥ Bye!