Revenge?

Painful Choice

              "Boys, you are on stage in 10 minutes!"

 Manager's low voice shamelessly hit the walls and echoed in the empty backstage room.
I've been alone since members had gone to meet up with the other rookie groups a hour ago.
At least that's what I thought, until Key walked in while playing with his earrings. "," he mumbled in a highly annoyed voice, "I broke my cartilage piercing."
-"Hurry up, we only have a little time."
        Seemed like he wasn't giving any s any longer when his lips curled up into a half smirk after his eyes spotted my clothes, "Hey, I like your pants."
Of course you'd like it's ripped everywhere on thighs, idiot.
He placed the small metal pieces next to mirror and ruffled my hair, and in a blink of an eye, I found myself on the couch underneath him, when I hadn't even
finished shouting swears in my mind why we had one. His warm hands on my waist, my body under his, one of knees placed between my thighs.
-"Actually, you know what? I dislike them, take it off."
-"Kib-"
     As another one of Kim Kibum classics, he begin to dig his theeth into the pale flesh of my neck before I could react which made me wonder if he has a weird neck or something. But only thing I understood from his cold fingertips that traced on my zipper was, he was going to do what he had just ordered me to. I had no choice as pinned down by him, so, I started playing with his blonde hair, he even had pink shadows on his hair anymore. Did I really want him? Oh, shut the hell up Taemin.
-"Taem, manage-"
            We nearly jumped at the sudden sound of the opening door, thank God it wasn't Himchan hyung who looked at us with wide eyes (it'd be the end of us both), it had avoided a misery, but Minho seemed able to fall down at any second, what was with his expression?
-"I, um, okay."
He quickly got out before he loudly smashed the door behind, and the next thing I knew, Kibum was staring down at me with his unusual weird gaze. Okay, I didn't know what the hell was happening either.    

            "Boys!"

"I think we have to go now," he said standing up, "but wear this sometimes at the dorm, okay?" I smiled. But what's even more unexpected was, after waiting around 15 minutes on the seats for performance to start, the answer manager gave me.
-"Performance cancelled. I don't know what the is going on here but you guys can't go there when Minho is still crying his eyes out like this."
I felt the way Key grabbed my arm in shock, but I couln't even whine at his long nails sinking into my skin.
I had just hurt him.
I had just made him feel what I felt.
I had made him finally cry.
I had just gotten what I wanted.
  What was going to happen now?

 

 

 

                                     _______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

-"Your debut song was seriously amazing, guys."
-"As well as your dance moves."

           Luhan laughed a little as intertwined his own hands on his lap, tired of all the attention, everyone possibly had forgotten how shy he actually was. The fact that 17 people were in stuck in the small room kicked away the urge of snuggling Luhan even more, but Key caught my attention when I leaned back.
He was sitting really close to Kai because of unkown reasons. Kai, who had a really thight black shirt and red leather pants. For a moment I wanted to rip off his beautiful hands, I knew Luhan bringing all the boys here wouldn't be nice.
-"We were friends with Minho for a long time like Luhan and Taem, and sadly, I still at rap even though he helps me a lot."
      Suho's high pitched laughs echoed in my ear walls. First of all, who gave you the rights to call me a nickname? And second of all, why is your ing head on Minho's shoulder?
-"Taeminnie has changed a lot but he's still the cutest, did Shinee really mature him ha?"
       I laughed, Onew agreed, Key turned his head to me with the mention of my name, and I looked at Minho. When one of the Mc's called Exo's name, they bowed and got out of the backstage. (I didn't really know how should I be feeling about backstages after that) and since it's the time to go home for 4 of us (Jonghyun had left for vocal practices), I was cold as , couldn't sleep even a tiny bit though I was sitting at the front in car. Maybe I needed to go dance practices, but I didn't want to fall asleep on the ground again, so this immedilately dissapeared from my mind. 
             It was 7 when we got back to dorm, I was planning to take some pills and sleep for years actually. And I was ing tired of all my plans being ruined by Minho. "Hey," he murmured when I'm taking of my clothes, tugging on my shirt, "After me, and Key, now what is happening with Luhan?" 
Okay, he looked angry, and I took a step back.
-"He's the same as Jinki, like an older brother. But he is really cute.''
-"Cute?"
-"Yes, are you sure you have seen his facial features? Like a fairy."
-"It's not an answer for my question."
-"I already gave you one."
-"I don't believe you."
-"Your choice, but how can you even ask me this after flirting with that guy?"
-"Are you jealous or something?"
-"How can you even ask me something like that after ing about Luhan?''
        Key's deep voice cut us off like a sharp knife in a matter of second.
-"Excuse me but, who are you to ask Taemin questions like that?"
        He gave his weight to his other leg and shamelessly responded without missing a second.
-"Who am I? Well, I am Choi Minho who is in love with Lee Taemin.''
       Falling into a grey silence after that, Key was smart, he knew it from the start but it was getting too annoying to care about Jinki standing in front the door. I sure wasn't going to get though this right now, at least not alive.
-"Then, Taemin has to do something about it."
-"What else do you want from me, sir?"
        Sarcasm s everything up.
-"Stop it, 3 of you.''
-"Basically, choose someone between us.''
       Jinki always hated being ignored.
-"What the hell are you two even talking about?"
-"Stop scaring him, I'm getting angry."
-"Jinki shi, be a good boy and don't in."
-"Who do you think you are ta-"
-"Let's do that. Right here. Right now. Make a desicion."
-"I can't do it in a short time like this.''
-"You only have a week, Taemin. Keep in mind."
          I was going crazy. And I guess, if I don't get out of the room in the speed of light, I was going to cry. "Gosh," I shouted as I loudly closed the door behind, "Everyone, shut the hell up."



                                          _______________________________________________________________________________

Hi there! Updates gonna be coming quick anymore, I just get rid of school so ^^ I'm still trying to improve my writing and english, please leave feedback, Thank you! ♥