Confessions?

Painful Choice

                 'Hey I've been watching you, every little thing you do..'

      I raised and waved my hands, all of the people in our first Signapoure concert were singing with us, Shinee. I didn't even know how could we get that famous among Korea, but it somehow happened and here we are, in front of our 1.500 Shawols.  I softly began to sing, walking and dancing on the corner of that big stage. Then rest of our members joined me.

                                                           'I've tried to page you twice, but I see you roll your eyes..'

     This time, that voice wasn't mine.  Minho who started the next lines was acting like a little kid, jumping all over. I thought about goimg back to backstage or something, but Minho interrupted me. He backhugged me, giggled and buried his nose into my right shoulder. What about me?  I think I had never been that red in my life. Besides, he's showing it to A LOT of people. Though I was thinking about escape from his arms (because or else, I'd have a heart attack), I followed him.  I did some aegyo with full of cuteness, letting him moving me to the left, and to the right. SM had said Shinee had to do skinship and it's what are we doing, isn't it? Then stop thinking of silly things, Taem. Stop, stop, stop. Stop thinking about the way his thighs pressed againts yours.. ' Titanic..' He leaned closer to my ear and whispered. And I probably was going to be blind soon, because the fan's camera flashes totally killed my iris.

-''A-Yo! Shinee's here!''

   At this moment, our tallest rapper grabbed his microphone again and finally let me go. I ran right behind him, and we arrived to the corner of stage at the same time. Jonghyun started singing, walking to the fans.  He still had his earphones and vest on, which made him cooler. I liked his hair too much. Now we're 4 members next to each other, fifth one is touching each Shawol's hands. Poor me, girly Taemin, stuck in between 2 rappers Minho and Key. But I guess all of those shinships weren't enough for Minho, he attacked to my cheek, ruffling my hair. I wasn't even able to resist him. Okay, all of my hyungs had done stuff like those (Expect Key, he hadn't even been talking to us.) but Minho had no boundaries. He didn't know where to stop. But then.. But then, something unexpected happened; Key pulled me closer, holding my wrist tightly. I got away from Minho, my body leaned againts KiBum's. 'Stop making out, we're on the stage.' After a few seconds later he went to sing too, so I stayed there alone with people's weird gazes. Onew sang the last lines, and we ended up the concert, by waving and bowing to fans. Then Shinee directly ran to backstage, the first thing I did was taking a deep breathe and a cold bath.

               

  -''Taemin-ah~, aren't you coming with us for basketball?''

       I wiped my face and tears, locking my gaze into the mirror. What I saw wasn't cute or lively 'Taeminnie' at all. Messy hair, dark and red eyes from crying for hours, a little bit ruined eyeliner under them, a blue ed&almost ripped shirt combined with some scratches on my chest (And yes, long nails are really dangerous while having mental breakdowns in a locked bathroom). 'No, hyung.' I whispered to Onew in a husky voice, soundlessly but loud enough for him to hear.

-''Are you serious?''

-''Yes, hyung.''

-''Well, you can come to big garden whenever you want, okay?''

           I wasn't going to answer. He was already gone with 3 members after like 2 seconds so, I really didn't need to reply. My plan for today was staying away from all of them for at least a while, or dance to death again (this time really 'to death'..) but all of my thoughts were interrupted by a text from Minho.

                                                                       'I don't wanna hang out with them today. Meet me up at 'Karaoke Party'.

                                                                                                                                                              -Rapper ^-^ '

  

                                                                         *       *      *      *      *     *       *      *     *

 

   'Hey,' I shouted and poked Minho, making him to face me. 'I'm here.'

-''Oh, Tae.. I thought you weren't coming since you never replied my texts.''

-''But here I am, aren't I?''

-''Haha yup, so let's start!''

           Before I could react, he suddenly held my hand and took me towards the song list. We had only paid for 6 songs, I smiled and let him pick 3 of them first. When we're done we gave our list to DJ, smiling and entering the big karaoke room. The lyrics and notes started appearing on big screen. I grabbed my microphone with a defiant look. 'You're a singer Taemin, you can do it.' The first song was his choice, Exo's debut 'Wolf'. It reminded me of Luhan which caused me to to realise how much I miss him. It made me sang the song with a smile. Not only us, nearly all of Korea knew this song, so even DJ and MC joined our chorus dance. Maybe it was better than staying at home. The next song was finally my choice, Beast's new single 'Will You Be Alright?' I didn't regret it but I must do because his mood went down, feeling of the song made him hug me from behind, it also caused a deep silence in the room. The reason was the warmth of his skin againts mine and the way our bodies press against each other. 'He's doing it on purpose,' I thought, 'He definitely is.'

-''Next song is mine!''

        He suddenly cheered up. But I knew this song well. It was 'No More Dream'  by our next doors BTS. (Jimin and Suga were seriously amazing, I had a lot of fun with them.) They were living in our dorm's third floor and I got to see them almost everyday, Junkook taught me the choreography himself. That's why I could dance to whole song. The next one was Growl by Exo again. Then y Love by T-ara (I really liked the drama version of this song, we even roleplayed it among Shinee members. Damn, Onew was really good at acting like blonde Jiyeon) I never stopped dancing as expected. But at the last slow song, Minho slowly pushed me to the floor when I'm on my knees. My long hair covered my eyes, I wasn't able to see what the is going on but I found him on the top of me in a second. It was also the 2nd silent in karaoke room. 'Stop ing my feelings, Minho.' My heart was pounding like crazy though I moved backwards and stood up. He was busy with having a pouty sad look on his face. DJ was also disgusted by us, I could tell it. Don't even ask about me, I was dying once again. It was our last song, we had to go out but he didn't let me. 'But..' He pouted, holding my arm. But we had only paid for a hour, it's time to end.

"Well done boys, you both have nice voices. And eww, now go get a room.''     DJ said.

 

                       

 

-''So 3 guys asked for your number in a day, and they are all famous idols, huh? You lucky .''

-''Onew hyung, I'm not lucky or something. They are all straight. All of them.''

-''You can't be sure.''

-''I am. Ilhoon, L-Joe, Hyunseung. They. Are. Straight.''

               I spelled with a low voice.

-''We'll see what's gonna happen.''

-''They must have mistaken me as a girl.''

-''You're not a girl.''

-''Is it why everyone thinks I am?''

-''Then don't be like this.''

-''Who cares? SM wants me to be.''

            I said, rolling my eyes.

-''But, Taem! Be careful. Don't cheat on Minho with one of those hotties.''

            My voice died in my throat. Our dinner kimchi with some meat probably got stuck in there, too.

-''Um, what?"

-''Oh, c'mon Taeminnie. Even you can't be that blind. Minho really likes you.''

-''Don't be silly, hyung.''

-''Open your eyes, he likes you, I'm serious."

-''Oh god, no.''

-''Whenever you're around, he smiles, giggles, blushes, touches you or something. You know what it means.. He doesn't see you as just a brother or a group mate.''

-''Uhm, well I'm going to sleep. You can come when you escape from these silly thoughts.''

            The sound of my chopsticks hit the porcelaine plate echoed in our nearly empty kitchen. My feelings were a mix of being pissed off, amused, tiredness and the way my head spun definitely wasn't helping it. I walked in the corridor, but his cold voice made me hop a little and face him.

-''Onew is really annoying, isn't he?''

-''He actually is. But I got used to it.''

-''I think I still need some time to get used to him.''

-''It won't take too long, I guess.''

-''I hope. Uhm well, goodnight, Taemin.''

-''Goodnight.''

         I blinked a lot of times after saying the last word. Key always became a ball of cuteness at the nights. Totally the opposite of his usual image.

    I waved at him and went to my room to sleep. If only I could call it 'sleeping'. I guess I had insomnia or something. If there's not any other explanation.