Confusing

Painful Choice

''Taeminnn?''
           Everyone was in the dorm, like, half a hour or some more later, when I heard a pair of uneven knocks on my door. Humming swears, I got up to open, I knew Kibum's chocolatey voice well which was just getting softer second by second. ''Hey,'' he smiled, ''did you just woke up?''
-''I guess so?''

-''I feel sorry for waking you up but I thought that you'd like to join us on dinner.''
       Without feeling the need to rub my eyes, he locked his pretty gaze into mine.
Damn.
       He probably hadn't spend his whole day at basketball field (but unlike me, with no wet cheeks), and with his new-dyed dark blonde hair, Key was standing right in front of me.
-''Your hair..''
-''I just.. Wanted a change, after you.''
-''It looks really nice on you.''
-''We match now.''
      He laughed, more like giggled while covering his face with his hands when I was silenly asking him please not to be that perfect.
It was really distracing, though.
      I took a step next to Key and closed my door, it was not even difficult to play with his hair with my arm around his shoulder going downstairs to saloon just to enter kitchen. Well, after all, a owl-eyed Minho who was holding onto Onew was kind of suprising. I heard the leader quietly whispering a little 'calm down' into his ear. Something was really going on and none of us knew what. I was pretty sure it wasn't about Key's hair or my puffy eyes, I felt my head slightly spinning, sat between Jonghyun and him. Everyone went silence for a while, then started talking about Kibum's new apparance.

 

                                                                         *                     *                   *                         *                          *                       *

             After all of this hit was over I was planning to get under my safe blankets and cry a little more, but it got interrupted by Key dragging me all the way up to his own room. From the enter, everywhere was smokey, but what's unexpected was his giggles which made me wonder if he is high as hell again or something, but the truth was, he was literally changing piece by piece like a puzzle. Suprisingly, he was comminucating with members, talking on interviews, smiling and sometimes asking hair dressers to paint his nails or for more eyeshadow, performing skinship and stuff, none of those was his kind of thing, so why had he gotten into all of them all of a sudden? Getting even weirder with me, holding onto my arm any second, protecting and bursting into laughters, owning and so on. I can't say that seeing him get lively didn't make me happy (even if I didn't show it so) but all of that was complicated and confusing.
      As a usual ritual, I sat on his dark carpet with my back leaned on the wall, and Key next to me instead of my lap, this time. ''I'm tired,'' I said, I really was. ''Same here.'' He laughed.
-''I think I want to know about something about you.''
-''Go on.''
-''Um, first of all, will you let me borrow your shirt for the performance yesterday?''
-''You know that I just brought it but.. Yes. But I don't think that's what's in your mind, darling.''
-''You are kind of different.''
-''Because I am.''
-''I mean, different from before, you know.''
-''I am.''
-''And it's a little bit confusing.''
-''What do you exactly want to know?''
-''Why did you act so strange and scary at first? And why are you like that right now?''
-''Actually, life forced me to be lifeless.''
-''I want to know everything.''
-''Okay.. Uhm, when I was born, my dad was missing for a few months, then he came back to home with a mistress. My mom tried to kill them both but ended up in a hospital herself with me, I was all she had got. I grew up. I got hit. I got bullied. I got threatened to be killed. I hurt myself. When I was only 14, my mom found out that my dad had another mistress and tried to send him away from our home. And then, my mother changed her way. It was trouble and ing dirty, you know? For easy money, just for us.. So I finally decided to have strong walls around myself. At first it was kind of hard, espacially when I bring a gun and a cigarette packet to school. But I could deal with the police. So, I became a monster.  Because, if you pretend and tell yourself you don't have feelings, then no one can hurt them, right?''
                  When I realized he was at the edge of tears with his trembling lips, I pulled him to my chest before a heavy sigh left his mouth.
-''So you haven't changed. You just wear a thick coat.''
-''No one actually changes, Taemin. They just fool themselves into believeing they can. Without all of those stupid things that I'm addicated, I'm Kim Kibum. Not Key.'' 
-''And pain is the only thing that can push them into that.''
            I'm a living proof for that, I guess.
-''Indeed.''
-''We are still the same.''
-''And it's our little secret.''


           
                                              _______________________________________________________________________

 

                It took only a week and a half to be friends again with Minho after his stupid confession. It was like, everything was the same as the day when the members first met in that little SMent recording room, flirty whispers settled down, we were comfortable in front of cameras, at least knowing how to do things. Minho was already hurting, but was it enough for Lee Taemin? Definitely no. And it won't be.
Gosh, I think I'm slowly becoming a pshyco.
           2 weeks later, thursday, I was helping an I-just-woke-up Onew to prepare breakfast for members at the early morning, I checked the omlettes with the spatula in my hand while I rest my hand on the side of fridge because of not enough sleep, feeling 2 warm arms around my waist literally made me hop and turn around to see who's behind. It was that tall Minho, he must had been watching these romantic movies lately.
-''Good morning Tae.''
         Onew laughed, it was funny that Minho had fallen asleep in a blink of an eye with his chin on my shoulder.
-''Hyung, do you want omlette? Hyung? God..''
-''Minho, listen up. That pretty guy who's you are backhugging right now, belongs to me. And you have totally no rights to have your hands there.''
         Fine, I was already about to ask where the hell Key is. In front of the kitchen door, he rubbed his puffy cat-like eyes, ran a nervous hand though his messy blonde hair which suits him the most, and slightly gave his weight to the wall, arms crossed over his chest. But even this, wasn't enough to wake him up, so I had to slowly shrug my shoulders to make him open eyes, but Onew eventually got along to do that mission, dragging Minho out of the uneven kitchen.
-''That giant better know his limits.''
-''Or else, what?''
      He took a step forward to check out if anyone's there, then with a careful hand on my left shoulder, his pink lips met the warm flesh of my neck, ''Or I'll need some stairs to kick his .'' The way his beautiful hands tugging on my loose shirt made me giggle.
-''I think the breakfast is ready. Did you see how Jonghyun jumped to his chair?''

                                     _________________________________________________________________________

     Hi there. ^^ I hope you liked that shortie chapter, I'm still trying to get better with my english so >..< Please leave feedback, thank you!