Regret

Painful Choice

      "It wasn't a very perfect idea to take underground train when we are ing famous to be honest." I mumbled as Minho tried to get rid of people around us,  my calustrophobia was pushing the boundaries which isn't a good thing, pretty sure I'd see my messy face on every fan site with the title 'late night date ruining Lee Taemin' at tomorrow morning.

True, actually.

  I dont know if I should consider myself as lucky after all that, but besides the cats, we were all alone at the beach.  At the restaurant as well, 'I have reservation, baby' he said and sat next to window.
-"I like your hair."
-"I like yours too.''
I loved him. I knew I loved him as I watched him giggle and his eyes light up when he talks about something he likes such as soccer, but what about Key? What was he doing? Where? With who? Jonghyun again?
-"Taemin, are you listening?"
            All those who says I-am-man-of-science were ers, it was painly possible to love 2 men at the same time, and it was something that totally destroys you in every way it can.
Since it's a italian restaurant after all,  we ordered some wine sauced beef, he was cuter than I think.
But Key?
-"Okay what do you think about the next album? I'd be awesome if we have a different concept, you know. And use s..-"
       I wasn't listening at all.

We headed back to dorm after walking on beach.
I don't know if it was because of wine or the beauty of night, but my head was above clouds for sure. Not that I don't like it though.
He wished me a good night with a small kiss on the cheek and directly went to his room. I was busy with covering Key who had probably fallen asleep on the couch with a blanket, so it didn't matter anyways.

If i had good time, what was the meaning of this guilty thing?

 

                                                                        ___________________________________________

 

 

           He had definitely declared war. It was sharply obvious in the determination of his small cat eyes as he stood on the stage next to him and started to bite the other side of the chocoate pepero. Crowd took their breath, I did too, they were screaming. But for s sake, it broke when lips were only inches apart from each other. I think I'd be praying for the next 5 years for  this. 
 The first thing he did after that was turning his head to me.
And the second, the chocolate off of his own lips. 
But happiness in his tiny eyelids were beating ambition, was he really amused by it-it all stuff? Or had he just improved his acting a lot lately?
I didn't know anything anymore, I wasn't sure if I want to, perhabs. Expect for how sure I was that I'll be getting hate messages for confusing the next choreography.

 

                                                            ______________________________________________________

 

-"Taemin? Are you listening?"
-"Um, not really."
-"I've been calling for you like 5 minutes, is your mind on its place or?"
-"I don't think so."
-"I told you not to trust Key even at first, didn't I?"
-"Please, just cut it out."
-"Taem, listen to me. I know what kind of trouble are you in, but you should decide the best for you.''
       I took the silence to bury my face into my hands.
-"I knew this auditioning thing won't be good."
-"I'm with you, okay?"
-"It doesn't solve anything, you know."
-"Just, have you seen how happy Key is, with Jonghyun?"
-"I did."
-"And how much Minho protects you? You didn't even believe me when I said he likes you.''
-"Hyung, it's really not one of those I-told-you times."
-"I just don't want you to be unhappy, you know."
-"I don't know what should I do, I don't what how I feel as well, my head is a total mess."
-"Just think, and pay attention to what's happening around you."

       No, Jinki, leaving me in the dorm kitchen with my thoughts literally screaming at me was not nice at all.

 

Kibum entered my room like a few hours later when he got back from basketball (I was wondering what kind of an idiot he was to play basketball on our precious days off?) even without knocking.
-"Hello."
-"Your..hair?"
     B
all surely wasn't the only thing he had been busy with that day, his hair was dirty blonde with his pink fringe. I didn't pay attention to what he was saying after that, he pulled me off the bed to my feet and hugged my waist. His nose buried on my neck, he was walking me bacwards.
-"You smell cute."
-"I changed my perfume."
-"I realized, from Dior's new season, isn't it?''
 You fashion rat, I mumbled. His moving hands under my shirt was tickling on purpose. 
On purpose, to make me even more confused, it was his kind of thing.
-"Ki-Kibum.."
  And he had to take his hand off my pants if he wants so survive this night.
-"Remember the first night in my room?"
-"Yes?"
-"Want to finish up what we started, ha?"
-"It's tickling.."
-"I know."
And then, for a blessing rescue, Jinki's shouting was heard.
-"Taemin? Open the door."
 I slowly pulled away to do so, but he tugged on the hem of my shirt and pouted, 'then kiss me at least'
A little peck on the lips. 
It was slow, wet and weird.
I faced Jinki.
-"What you two were doing?"
-"Talking."
-"About?"
-"Nothing important."
-"If you guys are done, we're going to eat dinner outside. Get dressed."
   He left with his usual judging gaze to each other. This time he was playing with my hair, better, I guess. He seemed determined to have some fun on bed that night, and lt scared me, even though it shouldn't.
-"Should we stay in the dorm? You know.."
And should I kick you in the head?
-"I don't think that manager would let us."
-"Damn.. Let me get dressed then, go out together."

        And definitely, the next morning, I was thankful that I didn't sleep with him. It would have been a total  misery.