Everything Starts

Painful Choice

Yo Lin here! With the first fic on aff~
Gonna skip the little stuff until excited happens

 

Thanks ♥

                                                                       ***

 

-''Taem? Taemin? Lee Taemin? Wake the up or I'm going to kill you.  I'm being pretty serious. You're late to school, idiot!"

      God, not this again?
Blue blanket away with a half kick and I stood up, realizing that clock was pointing at 7:43, which apperantly meant he was right, I was already really late to school, and shivering a little because of the cold.

    ''Oh, damn..'' I said in a sleepy voice running a hand through my shamelessly messy hair, ''What kind of a brother are you? I almost fell off the bed..''

-''But I woke you up, so you should at least thank to me.''

    Throwing a pillow at him. It was enough of his .

-''Get the hell out of my room, I have to get dressed.''

       After he was out with agressively  slamming the door, I got up to see what could I wear. (Not that anyone will notice anything anyways?)  Even with dizziness, I could manage to find a blue pair of -really- skinny jeans, with a red t-shirt and black sneakers. Since  I was just too lazy to find something cool I had to wear them -I needed to stop being a lazyass, to be honest-   I had straight hair, thank God.

         I was ready in 4 minutes, means I broke my recent record to get ready, while oldest brother's gaze still creppy.

-''Goodmorning mom, goodbye mom.''

-''Taem? Why aren't you eating breakfast?''

-''I'll eat at the school today? So, bye. Love you.''

                  Then grabbed my backpack, waving at them as I took a deep breathe, could go to school with my skateboard but my mom sure wouldn't let me because of the damn detention I got from school a few days ago. Who says I shouldn't dance at the school hallway? I mean, I may or may not have accidently bump into the school principal, but it wasn't supposed to happen and it was just a damn dance.  Who the hell even said that schools are fair anyways?

                  I finally stopped to catch a little breathe, leaning on the school wall.  There was still some time for the first bell, my history class at the second floor, kept running after a little break. Those stairs made it harder, though, I bumped into some students and quickly entered the classroom. Teacher did the same, probably 5 seconds or less later.

           Perfect timing, Lee Taemin.

  I always hated history even though our teacher was incredibly handsome, I silently rested my head on my table and fell asleep.

                                                                                        **

-''Taeminnie?''

-''Ha?"

I looked up to see who woke me up by poking my arm again, but this time I pretty liked what I saw.

-''Oh, Jinki hyung.. Goodmorning.''

-''Damn, are you still sleepy? But hey you should stand up and see that. Come on, come on!''

-''See, what?''

               Before I could even react, he laughed and pulled me up, after I nearly tripped, we went downstairs, walked past the hallways, garden and such, other places until he finally stopped in front of something, in the loud crowd.

-''Read this!''

                    I did as he said, the giant poster on the school wall. Auduitions?

-''Wow, Jinki hyung. For sure, I'll be there to support you.''

-''You'll be there to support me -and-show your talent.''

-''Hell no, since I have no talent about anything.''

-''Hello boys~''

          I smiled when he gave me a huge 'goodmorning' hug. Not gonna lie, I really like it, who wouldn't?

-''Goodmorning Luhan hyung.''

-''So, we all are gonna take that, right?''

-''You two will. I'll only be there to support.''

-''Taeminnie, you know, if you don't dance we will tickle you to death.''

-''Hey, No, no no no tickles.''

-''Yeah.''

-''Sure.''

-''Then I will. Now just stop it!''

I stayed on the floor as they stoop up, laughing.

-''Well done.''

-''When is this.. audition thing?''

-''About 30 minutes later.''

-''Are you two even serious? I don't even know what should I do?"

-''Then find out.''

-'', it's so quick.''

-''I know, but give it a try.''

                    Overthinking for the next 20 minutes. But I somehow managed to find out. Miracle? I think so.

 

                                              ___________________________________________________________________________

 

 

                        ''Keep calm, Taem.  Everything's gonna be alright,'' Luhan softly whispered as he my back, '' I promise.''    I sighed, filling my lungs with fresh air as Jinki got out of the refectory. That was incredibly big, assuming why auditions happened there.

-''Boys, I think I did a good job.''

       Then the blonde girl called,''Uhm.. Lee Taemin please?''

          I nervously pushed myself up from my chair and walked behind her.
Honestly, If I knew what the was going to happen in that group, I'd never do this even if they kill me.  Jury was made from 5 or 6 people, I was sure I had seen some of them before. Maybe at television? Reality shows?

-"Hi, Lee Taemin.''

-''Hello.''

-''How old are you?''

-''Just turned 16 last month.''

-''It's better.. Show us our talent, if you believe in yourself.''

       But I tried to breathe. My songs weren't that nice,  I actually got shocked that my voice wasn't shaking at all, the first time I opened my eyes, just to see their pretty gaze, it gave me hope and confidence as I grabbed the microphone tighter.

-''Well, can you dance?''

Bam. Thank God.

        I didn't know if I was good or not, all ever I loved was dancing, basically 'I lived to dance'. When I heard the classic Boom Boom Pow melody, I started dancing with all the thoughts disappearing from my mind.

-''Thank you. Don't forget to check results tomorrow.''

-''Thank you.''

I got out and closed the door behind myself. I was tired as hell, sweating all over.

-''Taem, Taem! How did it go?''

-''Pretty.  They told me to check results.''

-''They said same to us, I think it's a good thing, hm?''

-''Jinki hyung.. What if we succeed?''

-''Everything's gonna change if we do.''

            And really, it ing did.

 

                                                  ___________________________________________________________________

 

-''Taemin, wa..''

-''Goodmorning hyung.''

-''Damn, you scared me! Why did you even wake up before I hit you?''

-''Because today is important.''

-''Haha did little Tae find a girlfriend? Wait.. you don't like them, right? A boyfriend?''

-''Seriously, off.''

              I locked  the door.
Today was going to be a 'so ing happy' or 'so ing sad' day, it was okay to also make a little ponytail. It looked more girly and cute than it should've been, but who has any regrets.
I couldn't wait at the home, I brought my bag and soundlessly got out. I knew parents would get mad, I just didn't even care at all and called the cutie.

-''Hyuuung~ Goodmorning. I'm going to school, text Luhan and be there soon.''

-''Oh Taeminnie.. I.. I am not even awake I think..''

     I giggled, was obviously still sleeping when I called him. Damn, it was actually really early. But I had no place to go, so I went to school and sat on school garden leaning my back on a tree. I wasn't ready for the results. It was also a good time to study. Luckily, I found some  books in my bag.

-''Hello Taemin Oppa~''

-''Hi!''

-''Oppa~!''

   First of all, what the was going on? And second of all, isn't that pink haired girl -who said the last thing- was the one that always mocked me? She's the one who had announced the whole school that I'm, uh, gay? Now why is she.. awkwardly giggling and blushing over me?

-''What?''

            And they finally walked away when saw my friends coming.

-''Goodmorning hyungs!''

-''Morning, have you seen the results?''

-''Nope, I wanted to see with you two.''

-''So you were scared?''

-''You know me well.''

-''Let's go.''

       I let them pull me behind until we reached the refectory. I closed my eyes, praying that I will find my name.

-''Taem, look. Taem. Taem!''

Luhan was pointing at something.

     My gaze searched for my name, I looked at the list. From higher grades, Yobeob was in Beast,  Minhyun (I knew him from dance class, such a good friend) in Nu'est? Luhan's name next to Exo, and Lee Jin Ki was in Shinee.

So was I.

Was I?

-''We're in the same group,Minnie!''

-''And they accepted me, in.. Exo?''

Our huge sudden hug took my breathe away for a while, we were laughing like crazy at the next seconds. After I kinda turned back to normal, Luhan winked at me and put his arm on my shoulder. I flipped my hair with my cute ponytail, walking away. We are sure going to skip school today.

                 I didn't know that my life would never be like before after that. It was going to be ing ruined in pain.