MCW - Prank

My Cheating Wife

 

 

 

 

Normal POV

 

 

 

The three couples arrived together with their children at one of the hotel in Jeju.

 

 

 

''Waaah! Look there Kyungsan, the water is so big'' 

 

 

 

''Yeah! I want to swim'' 

 

 

 

''Appa!!! Can we go swimming?'' the little Yoogeun asked.

 

 

 

''Later baby, let's get a room first okay?'' said Yuri while patting his son's head. The little boy just nodded.

 

 

 

They got a room that next to each other.

 

 

 

 

Yuri's POV

 

 

 

''Haay!'' I made a long sighed as I lay on the big bed.

 

 

 

''Tired?'' my wife joined me on the bed. I nodded, then she began to massage my temples. 

 

 

 

''You don't know how happy I am right now'' I said as I cupped her face.

 

 

 

''So am I'' she said and kissed me on my lips. I was about to pull off her shirt when Yoogeun came.

 

 

 

''Umma appa! I'll go swim! Swim! Swim!'' 

 

 

 

''Rest here'' my wife said making me furrowed my eyebrows.

 

 

 

''I know you're tired, and your bruises are still fresh you need to rest, I'll be the one to monitor Yoogeun'' she

winks before leaving. I closed my eyes and was about to sleep when I heard the door opens revealing my

friends with their evil grin. 'Aiiish!! Sica why didn't you locked the door before leaving? (-_-) ' 

 

 

 

''Yah! Kkab!'' Taeng jumped on top of me. 'aish!'

 

 

 

''What?!'' 

 

 

 

''You looked great with that bruises HAHAHAHAHAHAHA'' Taeng teased followed by Soo and Yoon's evil laugh.

 

 

 

''I knew it, OUT NOW!'' I said pointing at the door.

 

 

 

''You're so moody, we had decided to prank the girls hehehe wanna join?'' Taeng asked raising his eyebrows up

and down.

 

 

 

''No'' I answered immediately.

 

 

 

''You've changed a lot Yul, you're not the Yul that we used to love before'' Soo said while sobbing, Yoon patted

his back. 'seriously? its easy for him to cry that fast?'

 

 

 

I sighed, ''Aish! What prank is that?''

 

 

 

''DAEBAK!!! You know the abandoned house near the beach?'' asked Soo.

 

 

 

''NO SOO! Jessica is going to kill me''

 

 

 

''What?! I haven't told you yet our plan'' Soo pouted.

 

 

 

"Stop that! You're not cute" I rolled my eyes on him, he pouted more. 'aish!'

 

 

 

''If it's all about haunted, then it's a NO! my wife might chop me into pieces'' I closed my eyes thinking that they

might leave.

 

 

 

''C'mon Kkab! Its just for fun, don't tell me you're afraid of ghost?'' Taeng asked, I just gave him a poker face (-_-)

 

 

 

''C'mon Yul! join us, our plan won't work without you'' Yoon pleaded.

 

 

 

''Of course! I'm the Great Kwon Yuri after all'' I said proudly.

 

 

 

''Yeah Yul we need your awesomeness here'' Soo praised. I smiled boastfully and nodded.

 

 

 

''Yeah! You're so jjang Kkab, so are you going to join us?'' Taeng asked with full of hope.

 

 

 

''Sure!''

 

 

 

''DAEBAK!'' they all said in unison.

 

 

 

''Look here! We bought these props when we're still in Seoul'' Yoon revealed the halloween stuffs inside his bag.

 

 

 

''Waa, this looks so real'' I said as I grabbed the headless head full of blood on its face.

 

 

 

''Of course! That's part of the plan, hey listen'' Taeng said gesturing us to form a circle.

 

 

 

''Here's the plan, this morning we're going to set these props inside that abandoned house, the news said there

will be a storm this night, so if the storm came, we must take the girls inside that abandoned house"

 

 

 

''So you're saying that, we must be near that abandoned house so that when the storm came, its the only one that

can be our nearest shelter?'' Soo asked. 

 

 

 

''Exactly! '' Taeng said, we all nodded.

 

 

 

''C'mon! We must set these props now!'' I said, they all nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

Normal POV

 

 

 

''Don't go too far babies!'' Jessica reminds the kids.

 

 

 

''Ne umma!'' they all replied in unison, they all run and began to chase each other on the water.

 

 

 

''Girls? Is that our husbands?'' Sunny asked pointing at the three men who were sneakily walking like they're

hiding from someone. Tiffany was about to call her husband but Sunny prevent her to do so.

 

 

 

''Why?'' asked Tiffany.

 

 

 

''Don't you think they're hiding something?'' Sunny said suspiciously.

 

 

 

''What do you mean? They're having an affair? Oh my gawd! I can't believ-''

 

 

 

''Will you stop Fany! You're paranoid! I was just saying that I think they gonna do something base from their

movements, look at how they walk, I think they're hiding from us'' Sunny said.

 

 

 

''I agree with you unnie'' SeoHyun agreed.

 

 

 

''Do you think we should follow them?'' Jessica suggests. They all nodded.

 

 

 

''Babies! Let's go, we'll follow your appas'' Fany shouted to the kids who were playing in the beach.

 

 

 

''Where are we going Fany umma?'' Kyungsan asked.

 

 

 

''We'll going to dig something from your appas'' Jessica exclaimed.

 

 

 

''Oooh! Maybe they're going to use their props, right Hyo?'' Yoogeun asked.

 

 

 

''Oye!! The halloween props yeah! I think we're going to have a halloween party later umma, but its only April today''

Hyoyeon said with confuse on her face.

 

 

 

''Props? Halloween? What do you mean kids?'' SeoHyun asked.

 

 

 

''Right! We saw Yoon appa's bag a while ago when he was sleeping, his bag was full of halloween stuffs'' said

Kyungsan making their mother get the hint on what their husband is planning to do.

 

 

 

''Ah ah ah! what do we get here girls?'' Jessica said looking at Fany then to SeoHyun furiously.

 

 

 

''They want pranks?'' SeoHyun said raising one of her eyebrows.

 

 

 

''We'll give them pranks'' said Sunny with her evil smile, and they began to laugh like an ahjumma.

 

 

 

''Kim Taeng you're dead!'' 

 

 

 

''Im Yoon you're dead!''

 

 

 

''Choi Soo you're dead!''

 

 

 

''KWON YURI! YOU'RE DEAD!''

 

 

 

 

..... Meanwhile .....

 

 

 

''ACHOOO!'' Taeng sneeze at Soo's face.

 

 

 

''Gross!'' said Soo.

 

 

 

"YAH!" Taeng yelled.

 

 

 

''Keep quiet and help us here'' said Yoon who were putting the white lady dress in its position.

 

 

 

''Guys! What if this prank didn't work?'' asked Yul worriedly.

 

 

 

''It'll work Kkab! we just need to set the mood later by telling them a fake story about this abandoned house

kekekekeke'' Taeng said with his evil grin.

 

 

 

''Oookkaaayy, I just hope they'll fall in this prank'' Yul gulped.

 

 

 

''It'll work believe me, I trust our kids, they won't let us down'' said Soo proudly.

 

 

 

 

 

Little did they know that their wife is listening on their conversation outside the abandoned house.

 

 

''Girls! They're planning to scare us'' Jessica said leaning her ears at the wooden abandoned house.

 

 

 

''Hah! Prank your face Taengoo! I'm not going to fall on your insane prank!'' Fany whispered making her friends

nod.

 

 

 

''Let's ride on their prank unnies'' SeoHyun suggests and they all agree.

 

 

 

...... 7:59pm ...... 

 

 

Three couples together with their kids are having camp fire at the beach.

 

 

 

"Waah~! Sooo cold here!" Taeng said while rubbing his arms.

 

 

 

"Yeah! I think there will be a storm, said on the news" Yoon said. 

 

 

 

"AAAAAHH~! Sooo cold!!" Jessica pouted.

 

 

 

"Here baby, wear this" Yuri put his polo shirt on Jessica's shoulder. He was now wearing only his white plain

shirt.

 

 

 

"Thank you~! Seobang-ah~!" Jessica said full of aegyo. Yuri's jaw dropped, he never saw Jessica make an aegyo

to him. 

 

 

 

"Hey hey! guys I have a story to tell you" Taeng grabbed their attention.

 

 

 

"What story is it Taeng appa?" Hyo asked.

 

 

 

"You see that abandoned house over there?" Taeng point at the abandoned house near the beach.

 

 

 

"Woah! It looks scary!" the kids said in unison.

 

 

 

"Yeah, did you know that a family died inside that house 50years ago?" Taeng started to set the mood. Yuri, Soo

and Yoon smiled evilly to each other.

 

 

 

"How did you know Taengoo~?" Fany asked.

 

 

 

"Ahh....err.....because my........uhm" Taeng stuttter.

 

 

 

"It was a rumor before that a family died at that house" Yoon supported Taeng.

 

 

 

"Yeah right! rumor.........and their name is the Min Family, rumors says that Min family lived there for only one week,

and another one week past and their body was found dead inside the house" 

 

 

 

"Huh? Why? Did someone killed them appa?" Kyungsan asked.

 

 

 

"Some said yes, but many believes that an evil demon from hell possessed the mother and killed her own

husband by cutting its head while he was sleeping, their child saw it all and was about to run, unfortunately their

possessed mother saw them running, she chased her child and kill them by grabbing a hammer and hit them

on their heads, after killing her own family the mother hanged herself to the tree"

 

 

 

"Waaaa!" three kids began to hug each other and cry.

 

 

 

"Kyaaaaah!" their wife screamed.

 

 

 

"Don't worry kids, honey, it was just a rumor, its not true okay?" Taeng patted the kids heads.

 

 

 

Just then the rain began to fall. All of them gathered their things.

 

 

 

"C'mon let's get in there!" Yul shouted pointing at the abandoned house.

 

 

 

"NOOOOO APPA WAAAH!" three kids cried.

 

 

 

"C'mon you're going to catch colds, it was just a rumor kids, don't worry appa's here to protect you" Yul reassured

the kids. 

 

 

 

..... Meanwhile .....

 

 

Their wife's are having conversation using their facial expressions. As if they were having a mental telepathy with

each other.

 

 

 

"Family died at that house? tsch. it was obvious that you just fake the story, I'll kill you Im Yoon!" SeoHyun started

the conversation.

 

 

 

"You're right Seobaby haha! Min family your face Taengoo~!" Fany made an expression to the girls.

 

 

 

"Appa's here to protect you? pfft! protect your Kwon Yuri!" Jessica replied using her face to Fany and Seobaby.

They made an evil grin before following their husbands.

 

 

 

 



will the boys plan succeed?  To be Continue... >:)

 

image was from the conjuring! :D

 

No To Smoking!!#$#!$!#!@ (X)