10

Battle of The Richest

“We’ve performed in front of thousands of people, and you’re nervous about performing in front of a small group of people?” I asked Dae as we stood backstage in the auditorium.

“That’s because we aren’t getting graded when we perform in front of fans.” Dae replied as he fiddled with the golden button on his pure white jacket.

Dae and I were dressed in matching white outfits that had gold buttons and trim.

He had his hair brushed back while I had mine casually slicked back.

“Just relax, Dae. We’ve got this. You’ve got this.” I said reassuringly as I gently squeezed his hand.

He let out a sigh before he slowly nodded to me, “right. I believe in this just like I believe in us.”

I nodded to him and smiled before we let go of each other’s hands.

I watched in silence as Daehyun walked towards the front of the stage.

I was left standing alone as I heard the music start to play on the stage.

Without even seeing him I could picture him standing at the front of the stage with his eyes closed and swaying gently to the music before he started to sing.

Oh, her eyes, her eyes

Make the stars look like they're not shinin'

Her hair, her hair

Falls perfectly without her trying

She's so beautiful

And I tell her everyday

Yeahh

 

I know, I know

When I compliment her she won't believe me

And it's so, it's so

Sad to think that she don't see what I see

But every time she asks me "Do I look okay?"

I say

When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

'Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile

The whole world stops and stares for a while

'Cause girl you're amazing

Just the way you are

Yeah

I grinned as I heard Dae sing the song perfectly.

My feet started to move on their own and I soon found myself standing on the stage next to Dae holding a microphone in my hand.

He flashed a smile at me before he nodded.

I closed my eyes and began to lose myself in the lyrics of the song.

Her lips, her lips

I could kiss them all day if she'd let me

Her laugh, her laugh

She hates but I think it's so y

She's so beautiful

And I tell her everyday

 

Oh you know, you know, you know

I'd never ask you to change

If perfect's what you're searching for

Then just stay the same

So don't even bother asking if you look okay

You know I'll say

When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

'Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile

The whole world stops and stares for a while

'Cause girl you're amazing

Just the way you are

 

The way you are

The way you are

Girl you're amazing

Just the way you are

There was nothing but applause from everyone as they rose to their feet and cheered us on.

Daehyun smiled at me and threaded our fingers together.

“Well it looks like you two have found your calling. I’m sure your fanbase will grow even more now.” Miss Park stated as she rose from her seat.

She walked up on the stage and congratulated us on a job well done.

“So what plans do you have after you graduate from here?” Miss Park asked us.

Daehyun and I looked at each other and smiled.

I knew at that moment that we were both thinking the same thing.

“A World Tour with our group B.A.P.” We said in unison.

Himchan, Jongup, Zelo, and Yongguk walked on stage wearing the same outfits Dae and I had on.

Each of them had huge smiles on their faces as we stood in a perfectly straight line.

Yongguk grabbed the microphone from Daehyun and spoke in his deep voice, “to celebrate our graduation and the forming of our group we would like to perform a song of ours called Warrior.”

Cheers could be heard from the small crowd of our classmates as we stood in our now familiar formation.

My eyes locked with Dae’s and I knew that this was where we both belonged.

Performing on a stage together was always where we were meant to be.

As long as I have Daehyun in my life then I know I can conquer whatever life throws in my path.

All I need is love and Daehyun is love.


A/N: The next chapter is the last chapter. It will be the bonus chapter!! Hope you all have enjoyed this story. Comments and subscribers are very welcome here. Thank you all so much for all of the support!! ^_^

 

P.s. I also have a DaeJae one-shot that I just posted up now so check it out!! It's definitely different from what I usually write and it's called 'Unexpected Love.'

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/658425