1-2

Battle of The Richest

(Daehyun’s POV)

 

The first thing I did when I woke up was put on my school uniform. I headed into the bathroom afterwards and brushed my shaggy chestnut brown hair. I took my Carmex and rubbed it on my puffy lips to avoid getting chapped lips. My crescent shaped eyes that were a dark brown sparkled from my reflection in the mirror, and my desert colored skin looked completely flawless.

A sigh escaped my lips as I headed out of the bathroom and downstairs to where the breakfast area was.

When I headed into the breakfast area I was instantly greeted with a pair of arms around my waist. I pulled away to stare into the eyes of Jieun, my girlfriend. She had large chocolate brown eyes, light pink lips from her lip gloss, slender manicured fingers, a small frame, a dainty face, creamy skin, and wavy honey brown hair that barely came past her firm s. She was dressed in a plain white dress shirt, with a purple vest, a purple and black striped tie, a black pleated skirt that rested two inches above her knees, and black Mary Jane stilettos. She is a very beautiful female, but she is not very classy.

“Jieun, what are you doing here?” I asked her as I pulled her arms off of my waist.

She pouted a little before she spoke, “I’m here to ride to school with you. We’re seniors this year, and I want everyone to see us together.”

I sighed at her before my mother walked in and interrupted us. She instantly embraced Jieun and cooed over her. Jieun and I have been together for four years now thanks to my parents. They want me to marry a respectable girl that comes from a good family so we can eventually take over the company one day.

My parents always dote over Jieun and how perfect she is. I just shake my head at them because they don’t see the real her that I see.

“How is my future daughter-in-law? Is Daehyun being good to you? Has he been treating you well my dear?” My mom asked her as she patted Jieun’s hand.

“Daehyun has been very good to me as always. We’re riding to school together this morning.” Jieun replied as she smiled sweetly.

I just rolled my eyes at them and looked around the room.

“Where’s father?” I asked as I turned to face my mother.

“He’s stuck at work. The Yoo company has lowered their prices so your father had to stay at work to look over the prices and adjust them.” My mother said as she scrunched up her rounded nose.

“Oh! Sunhwa heard a rumor the other day. Apparently the only son of the Yoo family will be attending our school now. I heard he got kicked out of his old school, and his mom had to beg the Dean of our school to let him enroll.” Jieun said in a fake shocked voice.

My mother just shook her head, “such a disgrace. I will not allow my son to hang out with such vile people. Daehyun, I want you to stay away from that boy. He’s nothing but bad news, and I will not tolerate such foul behavior in my home.”

“Yes mother.” I said in a monotone voice.

“We should really get going now. Don’t want to be late on our first day back. I’ll see you later, Mrs. Jung.” Jieun said as she gave my mom a quick hug.

“Okay. Jieun, how many times have I told you to call me mom? Aishh, kids these days.” My mom chuckled.

“Only once more, mom.” Jieun giggled.

“Daehyun, be a gentleman and carry my daughters bags to the car. Call me once you get settled. I’ll see you both on Christmas break.” My mom said as she shooed us out the door.

 

 

I walked over to my sleek black convertible Porsche and placed our bags in the backseat. Jieun never carried light. She even had one suitcase full of designer shoes only, and another one for all of her make-up.

After I put our bags in the backseat I opened the passenger door for Jieun, and waited till she sat down in the plush seat before I shut the door. I walked over to the driver side and slid into the seat and put the key into the ignition. The car roared to life as I gently gripped the steering wheel.

“Daehyunnie, can you put the top up? I don’t want my hair to get messed up.” Jieun pouted.

“Sure thing.” I mumbled as I pressed the button and watched the black top rise over our heads and lock in place.

Jieun just smiled at me before she pulled out her phone and started texting on it. I internally groaned at her before I pulled out of the driveway and sped off down the road.

 

 

I pulled up into the school parking lot in record time. Jieun quickly stepped out of the car and ran over to her friends. I mumbled under my breath and stepped out of the car to look at Jieun. She turned to look at me and flashed me her award winning smile.

“Daehyunnie, can you get my bags for me?” She asked cutely.

I just nodded to her and groaned. Why does a girl need so many bags in the first place?

 

 

I made it to Jieun’s dorm room feeling more tired than ever. Jieun just watched me the whole time to make sure I didn’t drop anything. Only after I stepped into her room did she feel sympathy for me.

“Do you need some help relaxing, Daehyunnie?” Jieun asked sweetly in my ear as she rubbed my shoulders.

I just shrugged her off of me and watched as she glared at me.

“What’s up with you today? You’ve been a jerk to me all morning.” Jieun stated as she crossed her arms.

“Sorry. I’m just a little tired.” I lied.

“Oh. Okay. Well go get some rest then and I’ll see you later. I’ll call your mom so she knows we made it here safely.” Jieun perked up.

I just hummed in response as I threw my duffel bag over my shoulder and headed towards my dorm room.

 

As soon as I made it to my room I collapsed on my bed. It was barely noon and I was already exhausted. There was a soft knock on my door and I just groaned.

“Come in.” I grumbled.

I rolled over in my bed only to come face to face with a cute chubby cheek male. He wore our school uniform. He had light brown doe eyes, long eyelashes, pouty lips, a button nose, creamy skin, and shaggy platinum blonde hair. This guy was definitely cute, but I shook those thoughts from my mind. I have a girlfriend.

“Who are you?” I asked as I sat up on my bed.

“I’m Yoo Youngjae. You’re new roommate.” 


A/N: Just another teaser for you guys until I focus mainly on this story. Hope yall like it. Comments and subscribers are welcome here. Thanks! ^_^