Chapter 8- Split Personality

I Think I'm In Love With My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Mir's POV

Everyone stared at me as i walked into the classroom. I wanted to.scream at them. Do i look that different? I sighed and sat in my seat. "Mir you look really good today!"

Yoseob just complimented me.. Did he really say that? "Uh, thanks" I said and put my feet up on my desk. "Good? I've seen monkeys that look better" Cheondung said.

That bastard. "Cheondung, we don't want to know about your family members" I said. He slammed his hands against his desk and stood up. "What did you say about my family?!"

I stood up and slowly walked towards him. "I said nothing" I said and stood with my hands in my pockets. "You're a ing bastard!" He said and pounced on me.

"FIGHT!!" Yoseob screamed. Cheondung punched me in the face. I screamed at him and punched him back. I hate this ing !

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" The class chanted. The classroom door opened and someone walked in. "Ya! What the hell are you guys doing?!" It was Teacher.

"Break up the fight!" Another teacher was with him. It was Kikwang Teacher-nim. Teacher pulled me back and the other teacher pulled back Cheondung.

"What are you two doing?! You realise you're in a classroom, stop misbehaving!" Teacher looked pretty pissed off. "He started it" I growled.

"I was voicing my opinion" Cheondung said. "Shut the up!" I screamed. "Mir! That's it, come with me" He dragged me out the classroom and into a medical room.

"Your lip's bleeding" He said as he examined my face. I rolled my eyes and looked the other way. "What happened Mir? You're acting like a completley different person"

He got out the first aid kit and started cleaning the blood off my lip. "This is the real me. I'm a delinquent. You might've brought out another side of me but this side is gonna stay"

I haven't changed. I'm still that same Mir from before. "No Mir. The Mir i know isn't perfect but he isn't like this. You're not a bad person Mir. You're a sweet kid and i hope you stay like that"

He dabbed at my cut with some antibacterial spray. I whinced in pain. "Shh, its ok" He said in a soothing voice. Sweet kid? That makes me feel weak compared to Cheondung.

I'm not weak. I'm stronger than him. These stupid feelings for Teacher will soon dissapear and i can go back to normal. I'm sure of it.

"Let's go back to lessons" Teacher said. I sighed and followed him. We reached our classroom and i went straight to the back, seating myself in my chair.

"Mir, feet down" Teacher said. I started playing on my phone. "Mir, phone. Put your feet down" He said with slightly annoyance in his voice.

"Mir, why aren't you obeying your boyfriend?" Cheondung smirked. I glared at him. I noticed that Yoseob and Taemin were both sat with him and laughing. " you!"

"Mir, language. And Cheondung, don't come out with any stupid comments like that" I felt really annoyed and i just wanted to punch Cheondung in the face.

I stood up and stormed out the classroom. I heard Teacher calling for another Teacher-nim, Kikwang. I ignored them all and ran to my fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter