CHAPTER 16- Decisions

I Think I'm In Love With My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mir's POV

"Mir, we need to talk"

I was still confused from him calling me someone special to him. "What about?" I replied, trying my hardest to avoid eye contact but I subconciously stared at his face as I spoke to him. "About us" Huh? What is that supposed to mean?

"What about us? There's nothing to talk about.. And please take that painting down, it'll only make me feel worse" I muttered, laying my eyes upon my painting instead of Joon hyung. "No, I won't take it down. Its precious to me, I want it to stay there"

I looked back at him then down at the floor. "And why is that?" He let out a small sigh, "Because I told you, it was given by someone special to me. Mir, don't you realise that you mean a lot to me? I really like you.." 

My eyes slightly widened as he spoke and I blinked a couple of times to see if I was hearing right or if he actually said that. Standing in shock, I stared at his face with furrowed brows. "Mir?" I couldn't speak, I couldn't find the words. "Mir..?" What did he just say? "Mir, just talk! Say something" 

I opened my mouth to speak but no words could come out, "What are you talking about?" I blurted out, not capable of saying what I actually wanted to say. Hyung just let out a sigh of annoyance. "Mir, what's not to understand? I like you. I really like you" 

"I never knew before but I've realised it and what I said to you was really horrible, I'm a total jerk and I completely regret it. This," He stopped and pointed at the painting on the wall. I sheepishly looked over at it. "I love this so much. Its amazing. I'm so grateful for it"

A small smile appeared on my lips as I was listening to him. I love the look on his face- a loving one mixed with slight annoyance. It shows me that he actually cares.. Startling him, I pulled him into a hug, resting my head on his chest. "Hyung... I love you" 

I could just tell that he was smiling as he wrapped his arms around me. "I love you too Mir"

We stood like that for a while before I had to bring up the fact that we can't be together. "But.. What're we gonna do? While your a teacher and I'm a student, we can't be together" I said, pulling away from the hug. 

"I know.." He said in a small voice, sadness in his eyes. I didn't want to bring it up but we had to do this, we had to discuss this and make a decision. "I could quit school" I suggested, earning an are-you-serious look from hyung. "Yeah, you're not doing that"

I wasn't really being serious anyway..

"Or maybe I could quit my job" He said it in such a serious voice, my eyes widened. "What? Hyung, ok that's funny. I said a joke and now you're repeating it. We need to come to an actual solution, I'm being serious here" 

"Mir, so am I" I stopped for a moment and looked at him, He wouldn't... would he? "You're joking... right?" I asked and he simply shook his head. "Its an option. And if I do that, we'll be able to be together" No way..

"I can't let you do that, hyung. That would be so selfish of me if I let you. You love your job and you're the only one who can handle our class. We love you. You're the best thing that's happened to our class. Without you, we'd be useless deliquents. We'd be students the school gave up on" 

It was silent for a moment as I stared at him whilst he intensely stared at the ground. "Then.. there's only one other option Mir" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Another option? "Well, it has to be better than you quitting" 

"We wait"

Those words processed in my mind as I repeated them over and over. We wait. We wait? "Till' the end of the school year?" I asked and he nodded in respon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter