CHAPTER 13- Should I Confess?

I Think I'm In Love With My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Mir's POV

I hate this teacher side of Joon hyung..

Why do i have to do homework on a weekend? "Hyung~ I want ice cream!" Taemin whined. Oh my god, this boy. Why does he say this every five minutes?

"Have you finished your homework?" Hyung asked, folding his arms. Pouting, Taemin continued his homework. I sighed and rested my chin on the palm of my hand. I'm so bored..

"Joon hyung, I'm tired!" I complained. I really hate homework. "How many questions have you completed?" I sheepishly looked down and covered my sheet of paper. "Mir?"

I probably shouldn't have defaced my work.. He pulled the sheet off of me. "Question 1- Find x. Mir, I'm pretty sure that you're not meant to circle the x in the question and write 'here it is' next to it"

Taemin and Yoseob both looked up. "You're not? Oh.." They both looked down and rubbed out their answers. I smirked. Great minds think alike.

"Do you guys pay attention to what i teach you or does it go through your brain like a sieve?" Hyung asked. Taemin giggled. "Yoseob's head looks like a sieve. Look it!" He started poking Yoseob.

I started laughing. "His hair is like spaghetti!" Taemin laughed in agreement. Pouting, Yoseob folded his arms. However, hyung was staring at us dumbfoundedly. "Why do you guys have brains the size of peanuts?!"

I simply smirked. Its so fun annoying him. "Hyung. I'm tired now, my brain has done too much work. Can we watch TV?" I asked. Maths is hard.. And its the weekend, who does maths on the weekend?

Hyung simply sighed. "Mir, sometimes you irritate me. Just go watch TV." I grinned and ran off with Yoseob and Taemin. I realised something really big..

I like Joon hyung.

But I'm not allowed to, he's my teacher. So i act like myself and try to think of him as any other teacher. Its so hard considering the fact that he's so good looking and puts up with my crap.

Why did he have to be a teacher? Why not just my hyung? Then i could like him and not feel weird about it. I sighed and sat on the sofa. Joon hyung, you're amazing. Sorry for being a .

--------

Author's POV

Joon was sat in his bedroom, marking the student's work. It was 5pm and he'd done about 10 books. Although he was extremely exhausted, he had to continue.

"Hyung?" There was a knock on the door. "Come in" Joon replied. Mir entered the room with two mugs of hot chocolate. "Here" He said, stretching his arm out so Joon could take the coffee.

On seeing this kind gesture, Joon couldn't help but to smile. "Gomawo Mir, that's really nice of you." Mir simply nodded and sat on Joon's bed, sipping his drink.

"Ah, hot!" Mir wrinkled his nose an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter