CHAPTER 10- Responsibility

I Think I'm In Love With My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Joon's POV

"Joon Seonsaengnim!" A student ran into the classroom. I looked up. "Ne?" The student looked quite worried. "Mir-ah needs you. Please come, the Principal is summoning you"

Mir? What's wrong with Mir? I quickly stood up. "Um, Kikwang? Can you take the lesson?" I asked. He nodded. "Sure" All of my students were staring at me.

"Teacher-nim, what's wrong?" Taemin asked. I sighed. "I don't know.." I quickly ran out the classroom. "So what's been happening?" I asked the student.

He shrugged. "I.. Really don't know. I just heard shouting and things being broken" My eyes widened. What?! I finally reached the Principal's office and i couldn't hear anything.

"Ok, gamsahabnida. Please go back to lessons" The student bowed and ran off. I sighed and slowly turned the door handle, quite worried of what i would find.

My mouth dropped. Everything from the Principal's desk was all over the floor. The paintings hanging around were ripped and the thing that shocked me the most was a small, fragile Mir crying in the corner.

"Mir!" I ran upto him and subconsiously wrapped my arms round him, bringing him close to my chest. "Mir, what's wrong?" I asked in a soothing voice. He was quiet for a few moments before he decided to speak. "Eomma died.."

My eyes widened. "What?!" Ahjumma.. died? How? When? "Its true. Mir's eomeoni died in a plane crash earlier on today" Byunghee Seonsaengnim said. Oh my god.. "And these bastards aren't helping!" Mir scowled.

"Language Mir" I said. "You rude brat. Do not address the Principal like that. Have some respect. This kid is a devil child. Such a menace."

"That's awfully mean of you. His mother died, can't you be a little more sensitive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter