CHAPTER 3- Moving In

I Think I'm In Love With My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Joon's POV

I walked into Mir's bedroom and picked up Mir's suitcases. "Gamsahabnida" He slightly bowed. He picked up a box of his things and we walked to my house.

"Follow me" I said as i walked up the stairs in my house. "This is your room" I said and opened the door. "Gomawo Teacher" Mir said. I smiled. "No problem. Now," I put down his suitcase. "Bedtime is 10"

He scoffed. "Bedtime? I'm not a kid. I can sleep whenever i want" He said. I frowned. "No. You're waking up at 7 so you need your sleep. You're going to bed. Now" I said.

Mir groaned. "Teacher, you're so unfair" I smirked. "Goodnight" I said. "Whatever.." He jumped on his bed. I sighed. Aish.. Kids these days.. I walked into my bedroom and got changed into my nightclothes.

This will be really awkward.. I'm living with my student. Correction: My naughtiest and rudest student. I headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and saw Mir coming out of his bedroom. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"I need to brush my teeth. What, am i not allowed to do that?" He asked. "Shut up" I said and entered the bathroom. "Teachers can't say that" He said. I looked at him. "I'm not your teacher right now, am i? I'm a family friend" I fake smiled.

Mir glared at me. "Teacher, i don't like you" He said. "I know, you say it all the time" I said and put toothpaste on my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth. Mir did the same. Our shoulders brushed against each other as we wearily brushed our teeth.

Mir looked like he was about to fall asleep. I washed my toothbrush and put it in the pot. "You should get some sleep. I'll wake you up in the morning. Goodnight" I walked into my bedroom and jumped on my bed. Aigoo.. I'm so tired.

Hopefully tomorrow won't be so bad. I yawned and closed my eyes thinking of one person. Mir. Why? I honestly don't know. He's my student so its very wrong but i can't help but think about his cute face. \p> Argh! Joon, stop! This is not good. Just shut up and go to bed now. Aish... I should stop talking to myself. Soon later, i fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------

"Wake up" I shook Mir. "Bang Mir, up!" I shook him again. "Ya! Just get up!" I pulled his duvet off him. "Wae?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter