CHAPTER 1- New Teacher

I Think I'm In Love With My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Joon's POV

Aish.. These kids are annoying. Its my 2nd week teaching yet they don't listen. "YA! SHUT UP!" I shouted. They all looked at me. "Teachers aren't allowed to say that" Yoseob said. "Students aren't allowed to sit on desks" I replied. He went quiet and sat in his seat properly. "We need to do our work now" I said. "No way! I hate school work!" Taemin complained.

"Deal with it" I said and handed out worksheets. I walked upto Mir. "Feet down" I said. He ignored me. "Feet down, and give me your phone" He looked up at me. "Pfft, in your dreams. You're not getting my phone" This kid is irritating me now. "Mir. Phone. Now" I said and put out my hand.

He groaned and handed me his phone. "Good, now feet down" I said. He scowled and sat properly on his chair. "Was that so hard?" I asked then walked off. When i reached the front of the class, i noticed that everyone was throwing around paper. And that paper was my worksheets. Aish..

"YA! Are you guys schoolkids or monkeys?!" I asked. "Monkeys" Mir replied. "Mir, you have a lunch time detention" I said. I don't want to put up with this crap anymore. "Monkeys don't have detentions" He said. Everyone laughed. "Do you guys want a detention too?" I asked. They all shut up.

Yoseob turned to Mir. "Mir shut up, its not funny" I smirked. Just what i thought... "Now pick up your papers off the floor." I said. They all looked at me like i was a crazy person. "Go. Now" I said and leaned against the wall, arms folded. They all groaned and stood up to pick up their work.

They're so whiny! "Mir, that means you too" I said. He glared at me then bent down to pick up his paper. This kid.. jincha. "So are you gonna listen now?" I asked. "No" Mir said. Aish.. will this kid ever learn? "Mir, you have 20 minutes at lunch" I said. He rolled his eyes.

I walked upto him. "Now," I bent down and rested both my elbows on his desk, leaning my hands on them. "Are you gonna listen to me?" I asked. He slowly nodded. I smiled and stood up. "Good. Now class, do the first exercise for me. Taemin! Wake up" I said. Taemin quickly sat up and yawned. "I *yawn* I-I'm up."

I sighed. These kids... I sat at my desk. I'm bored.. What to do? I scanned the class to see what they were up to. They were talking, messing about but were working. I glanced over at Mir and no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter