CHAPTER 4- Aniya, He's My Teacher!

I Think I'm In Love With My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Joon's POV

"I got them!" Mir came back with my straighteners. I smiled. "Gomawo" He sat in front of me and i was about to straighten his hair but he looked at my face.

"Oh Teacher, you have something on your face. I think its from the pancakes. Haha, its on your neck too! Its honey or something, haha" Mir said and started laughing.

I touched my face and realised i do have something on my face. "Ah.. I'll go quickly shower then. I can't go teaching with a sticky face" I said and stood up.

"But my hair!" Mir pouted. "Aish.. I'll be like 5 minutes arasseo? I need to shower first and get dressed then I'll do it." I said. Mir frowned. "Teacher i don't like you"

"Ara ara! I know. Such a kid.." I chuckled and walked into the bathroom. He's so cute sometimes. I undressed myself and jumped into the shower.

I scrubbed my body with body wash and washed away all the sticky honey. I really need to learn to eat like a human.. Aigoo Joon, you're 20 years old!

"Teacher! We have to leave in 15 minutes! Hurry up!" Mir shouted.

This kid.. I quickly washed my hair then jumped out the shower, wrapping a white towel around my neck and walked to my bedroom.

Mir's POV

Aish... How long will Teacher be? The bus is coming soon! "Teacher! We have to leave in 15 minutes! Hurry!" I shouted. First he's making me go school early and now he's late? Babo Teacher..

"Mir-yah! Come to my room, I'll do your hair! Ppali! We'll be late!" Teacher called.

I ran to the bedroom and stopped in my tracks. Teacher was standing there half only in a freakin towel! His hair was wet and oh my god his chocolate abs...

Shut up Mir! Aigoo I'm not thinking straight..

"Hey, you" Teacher clicked his fingers in my face, snapping me out of my dirty thoughts. That's weird, i never think dirty..

"N-Ne.. I'm coming" I said and walked to the mirror. He stood behind me, his half body slightly touching mine, and started straightening my hair.

His touch was so gentle.. I don't really like people touching my hair but... I really like it when Teacher does. I don't know why but i get a tingly feeling inside of me.

"What do you think?" Teacher asked with a smile on his face. Impressive.. I like. "Not bad" I said trying to be cool. Teacher frowned. "You know Mir, in situations like this people usually say thank you" He said as if he wanted me to thank him.

"Whatever, thanks" I said and walked out the room. "Wait for me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter