CHAPTER 11- Dying Inside

I Think I'm In Love With My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Joon's POV

I can't believe ahjumma is no more.. Mie was walking next to me, silently, as we headed to our classroom. I hope he's ok.. That's alot for him to take in. "Mir, will you be ok?" I asked as we reached the stairs to our class.

He simply nodded. Since we left the Principal's office, he was really quiet I walked down the stairs and he followed. As we entered the classroom, the kids were acting up again. Papers were being thrown, students sleeping (Taemin)

Kikwang and Byunghee were trying to control the class but were failing. I sighed. Its time for me to step in. "YA! SHUT UP!" They all stopped and looked at me, including Byunghee and Kikwang.

"Joon Seonsaengnim, you can't tell them to shut up" Kikwang said. I nodded. "Yeah you can, you have to use some control on these hooligans"

Byunghee stood up. "Ok, i need to leave. I have a class. Have fun guys" He said and walked out. I looked back at the class. "Do your work" I ordered. They all groaned and opened their books.

"Yoseob, pick up the paper. Cheondung, take out your headphones and Taemin for god's sake, wake up!" I shouted at the rowdy class. They'll never change..

"Kikwang Seonsaengnim! Kikwang Seonsaengnim!" Yoseob shouted. Kikwang went over to Yoseob. Yoseob giggled. "Hi~" Kikwang rolled his eyes and was about to stand up but Yoseob grabbed his arm.

"Please help me. I'm stuck" He pouted. Wait.. When Mir said that Yoseob liked a teacher, is it Kikwang? I chuckled to myself. Crazy kids.. I looked over at Mir at the back who was really upset and heartbroken.

I pulled up a chair in front of him and noticed he was crying. "Mir?" I felt really sad seeing him cry. I don't like seeing him crying. "Are you ok?" He wiped his tears.

"Shh. I don't want anyone to see me.." He muttered. "Mir are you going to be ok? You can take it easy this lesson, don't worry." He generally looked hurt and lost. I felt my heart break little by little.

"It'll be ok" I smiled. He slightly smiled back. I decided to change the topic and cheer him up. "So you know when you said Yoseob likes a teacher, its Kikwang Seonsaengnim isn't it?"

Mir looked over at Yoseob and Kikwang. "Uh, sure" He said. "But you didn't hear it from me" He winked. I grinned. Babo. I want him to know I'm there for him. "Are you gonna be ok?" I asked.

Mir looked down. I'd understand if he's not. He literally just got the news so it must be hard. "I'll try.." He said in a small whisper. "If you need anything, I'm here" I said and stood up.

Mir's POV

Teacher smiled and walked off. My heart hurts. I can't believe this has happened. My life is falling apart.. It hurts me so much. Its killing me inside.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter