Chapter 17- Keeping It Inside

I Think I'm In Love With My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mir's POV

I walked upto my front door and unlocked it with the key. I was absolutely exhausted from school and I was finding it difficult to just stand up. As I opened the door, I noticed that Joon hyung wasn't sat in the living room like he normally is when I come home from school. I suppose its good. At least he can't see how tired and annoyed I am.

Yepp. I'm annoyed. Why? Because of my stupid classmates. Yoseob and Taemin weren't in today, Kikwang seonsaengnim took them out to a past test they missed, so I was stuck with my retarded classmates. I never thought they'd go back on their word. They completely shut me out and I hate it.. 

 

---------

 

Previously that day..

Yoseob and Taemin were on their phones as another new teacher was trying to calm down the class. I was ignoring the world with my headphones in, drawing in my art pad, until Kikwang seonsaengnim entered and requested Yoseob and Taemin to go with him. It was something to do with them missing a previous test we had done.

I took out my headphones and stared as they rose from their chairs and left the classroom, as they left me. Great. Now I'm alone with my backstabbing class. Cheondung, who was currently my friend, had not been seen since Joon hyung left. But obviously this school doesn't care. They just don't want us to give them a bad name so they're trying to rid of us. 

"Mir"

I looked up and saw LJoe, my classmate. "What?" I lazily replied as I continued drawing. I could see this wasn't going to end well. "Are you seeing this?" He asked, implying our classmates and supply teacher. "This is all happening because of you. We're all failures because of you" I scoffed. "Yeah.. Because of me(!)" I sarcastically replied. I randomly glanced around the class and saw people fighting, sleeping and harassing the teacher. I bet Joon hyung could control them..

"It is because of you. If Teacher-nim was still here, our class would actually have a chance of graduating and prove to this stupid hole that we're worth something, that we're not just idiot delinquents!" He flipped. I put down my pencil and stared intensely at my art pad. He's right.. If only I didn't mention my feelings to Joon hyung. He'd still be with us.. "LJoe, its not my fault. I didn't tell him to do that" 

Now we were gaining a lot of attention from my other classmates. "It is your fault. Who's else is it? We're all gonna fail now and be proven to be nothing but worthless students. Thanks a lot Mir." I looked away, feeling like crap. "You know what, if that's how you really feel then fine. I'll get Joon hyung back. But know one thing, you guys used to be the people I liked, my friends. But now you're like everyone else. Thanks for keeping your promise and being there for me guys. You're great friends" 

And with that, I got up and left, not caring about the fact that I was still in lesson. Instead, I simply went to the school garden area and hung out there until Yoseob and Taemin were finished..

 

-------------

 

I sighed and dropped onto my bed, spreading my arms and legs so wide that I looked like a starfish. I think I should get Joon hyung back into school, it's the only way our class can pass. In a way, a really stupid way, LJoe was right. It is basically because of me so I shouldn't be so selfish and let him quit. It'll be really hard for me but I suppose it's the right thing for me to do. We need him. And.. I guess I can wait a little.

"Mireu, are you back?" I heard his angelic voice which made my heart melt. I was about to reply but then he appeared in my doorway. His smile caused my heart to skip a beat. "I missed you" He cooed and walked towards me, instantly wrapping his arms around me. I smiled to myself, slightly blushing. "I-I missed you too.." I voiced in an almost inaudible voice.

He pulled back slightly so he could get a view of my face. "Mir, what's wrong? Are you ok?" Great. He's figured it out already? I shook my head, turning my head to avoid eye contact. Obviously that wasn't convincing.. Now he was even more worried. "Mir.. What happened?" I let out a sigh and sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter