Chapter 9- Confused

I Think I'm In Love With My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Mir's POV

Me and Teacher walked back to lessons. I don't want to go back. Yoseob and Taemin have gone to Cheondung so i have no one. It .

As he opened the classroom door, we could hear the loudness of the class. It was giving me a headache. Kikwang Teacher-nim was at the front of the class talking to Yoseob. Well, yelling.

"I don't care that you find me hot, go back to your seat!" I smirked. Idiot.. "Hah.." Yoseob looked over at me. Hey Mir! Where'd you go?" I glared at him. "Don't act like you don't know" I said and sat at my desk.

Teacher walked to the front of the class. "Alright, shut up!" He shouted and everyone fell silence. "5 minutes. I leave you for 5 minutes and this is how you act?"

"It was our best behaviour. Ask Lee Teacher-nim" Changmin commented. Teacher did not look happy.... "Ok, for your punishment you are writing a 700 word essay, apologizing to Lee Seonsaengnim for your behaviour"

The class groaned. "No~!" I put my hand up. "Yes Mir?" "I wasn't here so i don't have to write that letter right?" I asked. "Correct. You don't have to apologize for that"

I smirked. Yes! "You have to apologize for your rude behaviour before" My mouth dropped. "What?!" That's so unfair. He nodded. "You were being quite rude to him before so write an apology letter"

I glared at him. Not cool...Teacher started giving out the sheets of paper. He came to me last because i was at the back. "You just write 500 words" He whispered. I looked up at him. He winked and walked off.

I smiled to myself. I am so his favourite, its obvious. I grinned and started writing my apology letter.

Dear Lee Seonsaengnim,

I'm really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really sorry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter