CHAPTER 5- I Was Right!

I Think I'm In Love With My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Joon's POV

"Ok class, its the last lesson for today so please just shut up!" I said. Yoseob turned to face me. "Teacher-nim, you can't say that to students"

"How many times have i said this Yoseob? I'm not like other teachers. I can say what i like as long as i sort out you delinquents"

Yoseob scoffed. "Sort us out? Good luck with that" I frowned. "Shut up Yoseob. Mir, I'm getting sick and tired of saying this now. Put your feet down!"

Mir sighed. "Whatever.." He said and leaned his elbows on his desk. What's up with him? "Why aren't you guys working? Hurry up!" I said. They all groaned. "I don't want to work~!" Yoseob whined.

The classroom door opened and everyone's eyes widened. I stood up. "Who are you?" I asked. He looked me up and down. "Who are you?" He asked. Oh great, a rude kid. I'm guessing he's in this class.

"I'm the teacher of Room 101" I said. "There's only one more student on my list and that's.. Park Sanghyun" I added. "Its Cheondung" He said.

"You like being called after thunder?" I asked. The class laughed. "Yeah, and?" I shrugged. "Fine sit down. There's a seat next to Mir" I said. "Never" Mir said.

Huh? "That bastard will never sit next to me" Mir said. "Ya, Mir. Language" I said. He just glared at Cheondung. I'm sensing slight enemity here?

"Fine. Cheondung sit at the front" I said. "Whatever" He rolled his eyes and sat at the desk that was directly in front of mine. Yoseob's desk was next to his and they were talking. "Shush"

They both looked at me then continued talking. I frowned. "You two. Be quiet now" I ordered. They groaned and shut up. Finally...

"Mir, why aren't you working?" I asked. He looked away. I sighed. "Mir?" I walked towards him and pulled up a seat in front of his desk.

"What's up?" I asked. "We haven't had an after school session for a long time and i don't understand the work properly. In lessons, you're helping other students and i get stuck. I don't know what to do.."

He really feels that way? ".. I'm really sorry Mir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter