Chapter 12- Hyung

I Think I'm In Love With My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mir's POV

It was the weekend now and i guess.. I wasn't feeling any better. There's a hole in my heart now that i have no parents. My appa left us for someone else when i was 8 and now eomma has left me for good.

I felt like crying..

"Mir-ah," I looked up and Teacher walked into the room with a tray of food. "You didn't come down for lunch" He said and sat on bed with the tray.

"Mm....I wasn't hungry" I replied, staring at my hands. He sighed and placed his hand on top of mine. "It'll be ok. It just takes time and i know you'll never fully get over it but think about it this way,"

He removed his hands and sat up straight to tell me something. "You're eomma is up there watching you. Now, do you think she'd want to see her baby Mireu crying all the time?"

I looked down and shook my head. "No.." I guess he was right.. "Exactly. She'd want to see you happy, that's all she ever wanted, Mir. It would upset her to see you crying all the time. Now, don't cry"

He wiped my tears with his thumb. "You don't look very nice when crying, you look cuter when you smile" Teacher said with a small chuckle. I giggled to myself. Jincha..

"Gomawo Teacher, you've helped me a lot" I said with a smile. He returned the smile with his perfect, angelic pearls he calls teeth. He has an amazing smile..

"Oh and by the way Mir," I looked back up at him to see what he would say. "Don't call me Teacher when we're at home" He said. Huh? I tilted my head in confusion. "What?" 

He simply nodded. "Yeah, when we're at school you can call me Teacher but when we're at home you should call me hyung, it sounds more natural and less formal" 

I can call him... hyung? Wow..

"Um, ne... hyung" It felt so weird to call Teacher my hyung. I suppose he technically is now that I'm living with him..

"So are you going to eat your lunch?" Hyung asked, pointing to the food tray. I looked down at it and noticed some instant ramyun and little pieces of sushi. Yummy!

I nodded and picked up the chopsticks. Before i began eating, i glanced back at hyung. "Hyung, have you eaten?" I asked. He shyly looked away.

"Um, well.. I was making food for you so i didn't really eat anything.." He said quietly. Omo.. That's really sweet! "H-Hyung, you need to eat too. Here, open your mouth"

I picked up some noodles with the chopsticks, waiting for him to open his mouth, then fed him the yummy ramyun. "Don't just think about me, you need to eat to" I said and ate a piece of sushi.

A smile appeared on hyung's face.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Was that the front door? "I wonder who that is..?" Hyung muttered as he left the room. Who would come visit us on the weekend?

I noticed the chopsticks that i was holding in my hands and realised that i fed hyung with these. His DNA is actually on this. And i used them to eat sushi.

Does that mean.. It was an indirect kiss? Is that possible? His DNA is now on my lips. I lifted my fingers and touched my lips. Wah...

"Ya!"

Huh? Was that Yoseob?

----

Joon's POV

I walked out of Mir's room to go see who was out the door. I could make out two figures at the door step. Who are they..? "Its cold! Open the door!"

I frowned as i recognised the voice. That babo.. I turned the door handle and opened the front door. "Teacher!" I knew it.. "Yoseob, Taemin. Why are you here?"

They entered my house as if it were a normal thing to do. "We want to see Mir, Teacher where is he?" They asked, looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter