CHAPTER 14- He Loves Me..

I Think I'm In Love With My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author's POV

"Mir, we know"

Yoseob and Taemin were sat on Mir's desk, staring down at him. Mir raised his eyebrow in confusion. "Know what?" The two looked at each other before Yoseob spoke. "That you like Teacher-nim."

Mir gulped, his eyes slightly widening. "Wha-?" "We've known for a long time, probably before you figured it out." Taemin added. Mir looked away. How could they possibly know this? Was he that obvious? "I-I don't-" "Mir its ok"

Slowly lifting his head to look at his friends, Mir furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "I-It is?" His friends smiled at him. Yoseob put his hand on Mir's shoulder. "You're still our friend, it doesn't matter if you like him. Everyone does. I mean, have you seen him? He's ing hot!"

Mir grinned to see his friends like this. He was so relieved they were ok with this. The class was doing their normal everday routine. Kikwang Seonsaengnim was late, Mir and his friends were chilling and Cheondung was fighting with Myungsoo today.

This was what usually happens. But then Cheondung pushed Myungsoo and the latter fell into someone's painting. Yoseob turned around when he heard the crash. Mir was on his phone, feet on his desk. "Who's he fighting with today?" He asked whilst playing Angry Birds.

Yoseob didn't reply, his eyes were stuck on what Myungsoo was holding. Mir looked up at Yoseob suspiciously. "Its Myungsoo" Taemin replied when Yoseob didn't. "Seobbie, what's wrong?" Mir asked when he saw Yoseob froze.

"M-Mir.." Yoseob slowly turned his head to face Mir. "Um, Mir?" Mir looked up at the one who called his name and saw Myungsoo holding a broken canvas of someone's art. "Yeah?" Mir asked. Myungsoo was trembling. He was so scared. He just ripped Mir's artwork. He will die.

"Mir, I'm so sorry" Myungsoo said, his hands shaking in fear. "Why?" Mir asked. Yoseob took the painting off Myungsoo and his eyes widened when he saw what was painted. "Aw .. Mir, please don't flip" He said. Realising it was one of his paintings, Mir shot a death glare at Myungsoo.

"Which one of my paintings was that?" He asked in a lowered voice, showing that he was pissed off. When no one spoke, Mir took the painting off Yoseob. His face dropped and he simply stared at the painting for a while. The whole class stopped and just watched as Mir was observing his painting, including Cheondung.

Heartbroken, Mir looked away from the sight of his broken picture. It was of Joon and he left it here to dry, planning on giving it to him today. It took him a number of days to complete and he did it out of pure love. But now its ruined..

Mir looked up at Myungsoo who was fearing his life. "That bastard pushed you didn't he?" Mir said, implying Cheondung. Myungsoo, who didn't want to die, simply nodded. Mir stood up, banging his desk which made a loud noise. "Park Sanghyun!"

Cheondung simply rolled his eyes and looked the other way. Mir carefully moved the painting out of the way before approaching Cheondung. "You stupid bastard.." He said through gritted teeth. Yoseob and Taemin were wondering whether they should get involved or not.

At that moment, Kikwang walked into the class. "Sorry I'm late classroom" Nobody actually noticed except for Yoseob. "Kikwang Seonsaengnim!" Yoseob pushed past the crowd of people and ran to his teacher, which ironically he did have a crush on.

"Its not my fault you left your painting of your boyfriend in here" Mir was officially pissed off. "You ing !" He punched Cheondung in the face. Kikwang, who was being filled in by Yoseob, immediately ran to the scene.

An angry Cheondung punched Mir back and a fight erupted. "Stop this right now!" Kikwang tried breaking up the fight but of course, he couldn't do it alone. "Yoseob-ssi, go get Joon Seonsaengnim!" Yoseob nodded and ran out the classroom.

He quickly sprinted up the stairs then down the corridor, past all the other classrooms. He ran right down to the end where the teacher's lounge was. Joon looked immediately looked up when the door abrubtly opened.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter