Do You Love Me – Episode 2

Fanboying Over 2NE1

The number of subscribers and comments! *cries a river* I didn't expect it! Thank you very much guys! This is supposed to be 2 to 3 shots but I decided I will write this longer so yeah here it is! Thank you thank you :3

 

 

-August 5, 2013-

 

Today, chosen EXO members namely Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, Suho and Luhan will be filming for a music program called Immortal Song 2. It was announced that they will be joining the program to showcase various concepts starting with a duet performance of Baekhyun and Chen. On the other hand, Chanyeol, Suho and Luhan will be participating on the talk segment.

 

While Baekhyun and Chen are filming for their own segments, Chanyeol decided to fiddle with his phone first. His phone suddenly beeped, indicating a reminder. He checked it immediately and found out that today is the release of 2NE1’s second teaser.

 

Chanyeol immediately pulled Luhan’s hand and shook the poor guy wildly.

 

“Hyung! Hyung!” Chanyeol said loudly while using his free hand on loading the Youtube application on his phone.

 

Suho shushed at Chanyeol when he noticed the staff looking at but the derpy fanboy didn’t mind his leader. Instead, he shook Luhan more wildly.

 

“YAH! Stop shaking me! I’m getting dizzy!” Luhan whined while prying Chanyeol’s hands off his own. Suho even had to help in order to release Chanyeol’s hold at Luhan.

 

“What the heck is that?!” Luhan irately said while massaging his hand.

 

“The teaser hyungs! It’s out!” Chanyeol said.

 

Luhan’s eyes widened and a sparkle suddenly appeared on his doe-like eyes. Upon seeing that, Suho just smacked his head.

 

“Aigoo these two.” Suho massaged his temples while mumbling those words.

 

“Just join us hyung!” Chanyeol dragged Suho next to him.

 

“Really?! Really?! Where?!” Luhan said more loudly than Chanyeol’s voice from a while ago.

 

“Wait! It’s buffering!” Chanyeol enthusiastically replied.

 

“Chanyeol, Luhan hyung keep your tone down! The staffs are looking at you already! Don’t wait for Manager hyung to scold you.” Suho reprimanded the two.

 

“Aing~ joseonghamnida joseonghamnida.” Chanyeol and Luhan bowed at the staffs that are looking at them but after that they are back again on their fanboy selves.

 *[joseonghamnida = sorry]

 

 “Where is it!? Aish! Why is it taking so long to load?!” Luhan complained in a more hushed tone.

 

“I don’t—OH! IT’S FINALLY LOADING! WOOHOO!” Chanyeol yelled without no care in the world.

 

“Chanyeol! Control your feels! Aish this—!@#$%^&* CL!” Suho was about to scold Chanyeol again but upon seeing CL’s face on the screen, he immediately forgot what he will and instead turned into a fanboy—just a little tamer than the two though.

 

“Why is Dara noona sooooooooooooo pretty?! I want to touch that baby face of hers and showered her with kisses!” Chanyeol shakily said.

 

“Stop shaking you byuntae! I can’t see CL properly!” Suho said while stilling the fidgety Chanyeol.

 

“As if you’re not being a byuntae with CL too” Luhan replied cheekily at Suho.

 

“Yah! You neither hyung.” Suho uttered back.

 

Luhan just stuck his tongue out at Suho and returned his focus at the video. He blew a raspberry when he still hasn’t spotted the one he is looking for.

 

“Where the heck is Bom noona?! Is she the one speaking behind and taking the video?!” Luhan whined but no one replied at him.

 

“YAH!” Luhan nudged Chanyeol.

 

“I don’t know but I think so! Aish don’t bother me hyung I’m concentrating at Dara noona! If only I could join their crazy dance, I’ll be taking Minzy’s place so I could be behind Dara noona mwahaha then I’ll hug her like a teddy bear.” Chanyeol said with his creepy grin resurfacing out.

 

“This punk! You look like a creeper! Dara noona will surely run away from you when you flashed that smile of yours to her!” Luhan was mumbling like a child when all of a sudden the camera turned around. His eyes widened when he saw Bom’s dress on the screen.

 

“OH! OH! Finally Bom noon—WHAT THE FFF—That’s it?!” Luhan said in shock. He is actually expecting for the camera to turn upwards but it didn’t. It only showed half of Bom’s body.

 

“HAHA! CL and Bom are teaming up in bullying my poor Dara noona, don’t worry noona I’m willing to save you from them” Chanyeol dreamily said.

 

Luhan on the other hand sulked when Bom still doesn’t appear and instead showed Minzy dancing on the bed.

 

“Now I know why she is the Ero-maknae. If Kai saw this he’ll probably be at seventh heaven now.” Suho laughed.

 

Then the video ended with CL singing the line of Do You Love Me.

 

“Oh yes CL I love you!” Suho said with his eye smile.

 

Suho and Chanyeol are obviously satisfied with the teaser however Luhan still sulked since he didn’t have his fill of his Bom noona.

 

“I want more! Tch!” Luhan said.

 

“Don’t worry! Tomorrow is the release of their Music Video.” Chanyeol grinned at him.

 

“What music video?” Baekhyun inquired. He and Chen just finished filming their parts.

 

“2NE1’s Do You Love of Me kekekeke~ the teaser is out, want to watch?” Chanyeol offered.

 

Luhan suddenly smirked. He will troll the master troll of EXO named Chen.

 

“Ahhhh~ Bom noona is so y on that teaser! So many shots of her! I really had my fill for today” He remarked loudly. He smirked when he got Chen’s attention.

 

Chanyeol and Suho looked at each other with furrowed brows.

 

“Isn’t he sulking a while ago because Bom noona had less screen time?” Chanyeol asked Suho.

 

Suho gestured a ‘shh’ sound at Chanyeol. “He has something up on his sleeve.”

 

“You know that legs are to die for! Aish, she just killed her fanboys.  She is really really pretty and flawless when the camera focused on her face. Ahh my day is complete~” Luhan continued on.

 

“Really?! Chanyeol where is it? Where is the teaser?!” Chen excitedly said.

 

Chanyeol gave Chen his phone.

 

“Yah! Let me share! I want to see CL too!” Baekhyun remarked but Chen didn’t so he pulled Chanyeol’s phone away from him and held it instead.

 

“I’m your hyung let’s share! I want to see CL so badly too!” Baekhyun said at Chen who can’t do anything but just stomped his foot.

 

As the two watched the teaser, the room became filled with Baekhyun’s overflowing compliments at CL. He comments at every thing CL did at the teaser.

 

“Ahh gorgeous gorgeous!”

“Yes yes I do love you CL!”

“She’s y and cute at the same time! Aigoo!”

 

“Aish hyung! Stop it!” Chen irately said but Baekhyun ignored him. Suho even joined him at spazzing over CL which frustrated Chen since he only seen Bom once at the vid.

 

He heard a booming laughter near him. Realization hit him. He, the troll of the group was just trolled by his hyung.  He glared at Luhan who just laughed his off.

 

He suddenly got an idea. He will make sure that he is not the only one trolled for today. With an evil grin, he repeated what Luhan did to him only in a form of text and sent it…to Kris.

 

*At EXO’s dorm*

 

“What time will they finish filming?” Lay inquired at Kris that is currently lying at the sofa, watching TV.

 

“I don’t know. Suho will just text me.” Kris informed.

 

Suddenly Tao shouted from his room. Lay and Kris immediately stand up and run towards the room of EXO-M’s maknae—only to find him huddled over his laptop while flailing his hands like a retard.

 

What shocked them is when Tao rolled over and over at his bed with a red face. Kris looked over at Tao’s laptop and saw CL performing her “Baddest Female” performance. He smacked his forehead. Never knew Chanyeol can also spread his fanboy virus aside from his happy virus.

 

“CL jie jie is so hot gege! What to do?! What to do?! Join me! You too Lay gege.” Tao said while tugging at Kris to join him. Kris sighed. Not only did Tao acquired the fanboying virus of Chanyeol, he also get his ‘join-and-spazz-with-me’ habit.

*[jie jie - older sister]

 

“Oh sheesh Tao, do you have any idea that you’re actually squealing like a fangirl?” Lay said as he sat at Tao’s bed to join his dongsaeng.

 

“What music program is that?” Kris asked Tao.

 

“Ah! Mnet 20’s Choice Awards.” Tao read the title of the video that Kris hadn’t noticed.

 

“Wow. She performs like she is in a concert. She sizzles on her outfit too. No wonder you’re crazy about her.” Kris observed.

 

Tao nodded happily.

 

“Yeah. Her rap and vocals are good too. So smooth. No wonder their group is acknowledged worldwide.” Lay agreed at Kris.

 

“I know right! Kekekeke~” Tao proudly said, acting exactly like Chanyeol at that moment.

 

As the three of them continued watching CL’s performance, they got surprised when all of a sudden Dara, Minzy and Bom appeared from behind CL.

 

“Oh! I thought it’s just a solo performance! Ahh! YG is really full of surprises aren’t they?” Tao said.

 

Kris and Lay nodded at him.

 

Somebody knocked at the door but since they’re focused on the video, they didn’t heard it.

 

“Tao, I’m coming in. Have you seen my—“ Kai stopped halfway on his sentence when he saw Minzy performing. He immediately rushed and jumped at Tao’s bed, not minding that his putting his full weight on Kris and Lay’s bodies.

 

“Yah! You’re heavy!” Kris whined and pushed Kai’s body roughly while Lay moved his body away gently.

 

“The maknae’s dance skills are really good aren’t they? I hope we can have a dance collaboration in the future.” Lay said.

 

“Andwae! Me first!” Kai said and Lay just laughed.

 

“And what type of dance are you thinking of? A y one so you can roam your hands over my Minkki’s body? No way kkamjong!” D.O suddenly said from Tao’s doorstep.

 

“I didn’t even say anything about y dancing! And what?! Your Minkki?! Really hyung?! She’s no one’s” Kai said irately at D.O.

 

“Who says so?! She’s mine. If fans can claim us being their husbands/boyfriends/fiancés etc. then why can’t we huh?!” D.O tauntingly said at Kai.

 

Kai smirked. “If that’s the case then she’s mine too!”

 

D.O scoffed. “She will not choose you! She won’t bear staying with you since you’re a protective teddy bear! She will choose someone carefree like me!”

 

“Don’t be sure! She’ll choose me more since we have a lot of similarities!” Kai argued.

 

“The two of you! Shut up will ya?! I can’t hear Bom’s voice!” Kris suddenly growled at his two bickering dongsaengs at the back.

 

“With Dara noona too!” someone complained from behind Lay.

 

Lay turned around and almost got a heart attack when he saw Sehun peering at his back.

 

“Since when did you appear there?!” Tao said.

 

“Since awhile ago. Now don’t talk to me, I’m busy admiring Dara noona’s whole being.” Sehun replied.

 

“Are they performing?! Where?! Where?! Woah! Umf! They’re y! CL noona!” D.O said.

 

Kai’s eyebrows furrowed. “I thought you like Minzy?”

 

“Wae? Can’t I have two biases? I like the maknae line! So CL’s mine too!” D.O happily said.

 

 

“Yah! You’re also adding at the CL fanboys here in our group?! Aish!” Tao whined.

 

“Yeah but don’t worry I’m more on Minzy!” D.O happily said.

 

“Two timers hahaha!” Xiumin laughed.

 

“You’re here too?!” Lay said.

 

“Of course. Me and Sehun went here at the same time. Oh oh Dara noona’s solo! I love that solo part of her in their song. Ahh Minzy so pretty!” Xiumin.

 

“Don’t tell me you’re like D.O too hyung?!” Kai said.

 

Xiumin snickered. “Yes I am~ just inclined in Dara more~”

 

“Aish be quiet hyungs! I can’t hear Dara noona completely!” Sehun whined.

 

“EXO just acquired Chanyeol’s fanboy virus.” Kris said with a shake of his head.

 

All of a sudden his phone vibrated in his pocket. He opened Chen’s message.

 

“Hyung! 2NE1’s second teaser is out! I’m telling you Park Bom noona is so flawless and gorgeous on her close-ups! She had a lot of screen time! Luhan hyung is going crazy because of her hotness too! She’s wearing at tight and slightly revealing dress! Ah hyung! Watch it ppali!”

 

Without further ado, Kris immediately typed ‘2ne1 Teaser 2’ on the search bar of Youtube as soon as the video they are watching ended.

 

“2ne1 teaser 2…it’s out hyung?!” Tao said excitedly and Kris only replied with a nod still conncentrating at what he is doing.

 

“AHHH! CL JIEJIE!” Tao yelled and rolled in his bed when CL appeared and acted prettily in the camera.

 

“Dara noona is sooo cute! I want to squish her and make her a stuff toy.” Sehun said.

 

“Aing Minzy ah, even in a crazy dance you still looked graceful.” Kai said.

 

“Where the is Bom noona!?” Kris hotly said when he didn’t spot Bom throughout the half of the video.

 

“That trol—“ Kris was cut off by Lay.

 

“There she is Kris.” Lay pointed at Bom who immediately disappeared too.

 

“What the~! That’s it?! THAT TROLL!” Kris irately said.

 

Sehun on the other hand ignored his hyung’s complaints as he leaned further in the laptop to watch Dara drinking the huge cup full of pillow feathers.

 

“Bwahahaha!” Both him and Xiumin laughed when CL dumped the cup at Dara.

 

Kai and D.O are also laughing too not until Minzy appeared dancing ily.

 

“Y-YAH!” D.O said while shaking Kai on his side.

 

“YAH! WHAT IS SHE DOING?! Why is she humping the bed!? ANDWAE!” Kai then blocked the screen with his body.

 

“YAH KAI!” D.O whined since he can’t see Minzy.

 

“MOVE AWAY!” Sehun yelled.

 

“Kai! Don’t block the view! Bom noona might appear again!” Kris said trying to pull Kai off but Kai won’t budge. He only pulled off when the video was appeared.

 

“I know you’re currently on seventh heaven seeing Minzy like that for just a few seconds but you shouldn’t cut my view too! I wanted to see the whole scene!” D.O complained.

 

“No way!” Kai.

 

“He’s being a protective bear again~” Tao said in a sing-sung voice.

 

“Dara noona is really my ideal type! Even if she doesn’t have the body like Miranda Kerr, her being her is already enough~” Sehun sighed dreamily.

 

“You’re almost 10 years apart if I may remind you whereas me? It’s just around 5 to 6 years huh!” Xiumin said

 

And the Hyung and the Maknae of EXO as a whole argued who’s the rightful one for Dara.

 

“How about you Lay gege, do you have any particular bias?” Tao asked.

 

“None. I like them equally.” Lay said.

 

“YAH CHEN! You troll!” Kris yelled on the other line when Chen called him.

 

“Sorry duizhang, just passing what Luhan hyung did to me~” Chen said.

 

“I will kill the two of you when you come back!” Kris threatened but he was answered with Luhan’s boisterous laugh.