Where's the MV?

Fanboying Over 2NE1

-August 6, 2013-

 

"Ppalli! Ppalli!" Tao yelled as he pushed his clueless hyungs towards the living room.

 

Chanyeol informed Tao yesterday that today is the release of 2NE1's MV and he couldn't get even more excited than that. The two of them decided to surprise their hyungs that is why they wake them up even if it's still early in the morning.

 

"Yah you two, do you really need to shout and bang the doors just to wake all of us up?!" Suho scolded the two excited guys but they just grinned at him.

 

"C'mon guys just sit in the living room. Me and Tao have a surprise for you that you'll never regret you woke up this early" Chanyeol gave out his derp smile.

 

"Be sure it's worth it." Luhan grumbled.

 

"It is, just wait there. We will assemble it first Hyung." Tao answered back.

 

The boys huddled over the center table where Tao asked them too while he and Chanyeol sat on a couch far from them to avoid them from peeking.

 

Tao immediately opened his browser while Chanyeol, who is sitting beside Tao instructed him on what to search.

 

The two die-hard 2NE1 fanboys looked at each other with furrowed brows as they noticed something odd.

 

"Yah hyung, didn’t you said it is today?! You’re not trolling me aren’t you?! " Tao asked Chanyeol in a hush manner.

 

“I’m not! Promise! Cross my heart and hope you die—I mean hope I die! I’ve read that they will release it today! But why there is nothing?" Chanyeol murmured.

 

Tao kept his scrutinizing gaze at Chanyeol.

 

“Aish! Stop looking at me like that! Gimme your laptop.” Chanyeol pulled the laptop away from Tao and searched the answers for it.

 

“What the heck?!” Chanyeol cursed lowly.

 

“Wae hyung? Wae?” Tao.

 

“The date of release changed. It will be released tomorrow not today! Aish!” Chanyeol ruffled his hair.

 

Tao’s eyes widened and he panicked.

 

"R-really?! Eottoke?! Kris gege will kill us specially me if we can't show anything!”

 

Chanyeol bit his lips and looked again at the posts about 2NE1’s Music Video.

 

“Yah hyung! Ppalli! I could feel the dragon’s stare at our back!” Tao panicky whispered to Chanyeol as he felt a hard gaze boring at his back.

 

"Wait! They said a practice version will be uploaded in lieu for the MV. Maybe we could use that?" Chanyeol stared at Tao anxiously.

 

Kris who is observing the two silently decided to speak up. 

 

"Yah, what's taking you so long?!"

 

He is getting impatient and irritated as time passes by since the two disrupted his beauty sleep.

 

Chanyeol and Tao exchanged nervous glances.

 

"U-uhh..." Tao started.

 

"Aish hyungs! Can't it wait for later?! I'm still sleepy!" Sehun the maknae whined as he stood up.

 

"W-wait! Here it is!" Chanyeol said and placed Tao's laptop in front of them.

 

"What's with that?" Baekhyun asked as he yawned.

 

Chanyeol nudged Tao to explain but the EXO-M’s maknae ended nudging him back as well.

 

“AISH! Stop with the nudging and start speaking up!” Chen whined as well.

 

With a sigh, Chanyeol scratched the back of his head nervously.

 

“U-uhm…our surprise is actually 2NE1…”

 

Upon the mention of 2NE1, the sleepiness inside the EXO’s members suddenly disappeared and in a blink of an eye, the once silent room became chaotic.

 

With wide eyes Kai pointed at Chanyeol.

 

“D-d-d-don’t tell me they are here hyung?! EOTTOKAJI?! EOTTOKAJI?! I’m not yet taking a bath! Wait I’ll take a bath first!” Kai stood up in panic.

 

D.O immediately pulled Kai down and used it as a lever for him to stand up.

 

“Me first!” D.O argued.

 

“ANDWAE!” Kai yelled.

 

Baekhyun pushed the two down.

 

“NO. ME FIRST! CL should see me first before you.” Baekhyun sneered at his leader, Suho.

 

“What does that mean!? Yah!” Suho stood up as well and pulled Baekhyun by the neck.

 

“Shut up! I’m the oldest hyung in here therefore I’ll be heading the showers first! Byeeee~” Xiumin cheekily replied and was about to head towards the bathroom when Sehun the maknae rode his back to prevent him.

 

Chen took the chaos as an opportunity to slid away. He stealthily crawled towards the bathroom when all of a sudden a heavy weight dropped him face first to the ground. He looked up and saw his Luhan hyung sitting at his back with wide eyes and a creepy grin pasted on his lips.

 

“And where do you think you’re going Chen Chen Chen?” Luhan asked, his creepy grin widening even more when he saw Chen gulped.

 

Lay looked cluelessly at the chaos happening in front of him.

 

“But I want to see Dara and Bom noona too?” He mumbled with a tilt of his head.

 

“I heard that hyung ! I thought you like them equally! Why are you now dragging Dara noona’s name in there?!” Sehun rambled while still on Xiumin’s back.

 

“Uh yes? But I like the two of them more. Is that bad?” Lay tilted his head again, a blank expression on his face.

 

“OF COURSE IT IS!” Chen and Luhan yelled at the same time while still on their position awhile ago.

 

“These two idiots really.” Kris shook his head at Luhan and Chen. Even the EXO-K’s leader is now in a wrestle with Baekhyun. He and Lay is the only level-headed person at the dorm right now.

 

Chanyeol had enough. He then yelled loudly that all of the EXO members halted on whatever they are doing right now. “STOOOOOOP!” He is just grateful that their manager hyungs are not around or else he is dead meat for screaming loudly.

 

“2NE1 is not coming here okay?! We are actually planning to show you their Music Video—“

 

“The MUSIC VIDEO?! IT’S OUT?! WHERE?!” Kai reacted wildly that D.O had to hit Kai’s head.

 

“IT’S NOT OKAY?! It’s just a dance version. Me and Chanyeol hyung thought that today is the release of the Music Video that is why we decided to wake you up but then yeah...there is no music video..” Tao explained while averting his gaze away from Kris.

 

“Then you wake the heck out of me for nothing?” Kris stated with gritted teeth.

 

“Hyung don’t be mad at me please! Uhm...uhm it’s not our fault! B-besides in lieu for the delay, their company instead released the dance practice video of the girls. That would do right? Right?” Tao said while rubbing his palms in front of Kris.

 

The crease on Kris’ eyebrows finally straightened. He replied with a straight face. “Fine.”

 

All of them assembled again at the center table only this time, Tao’s laptop is in the middle of them all.

 

“Yah hyung move a little!” Sehun whined at Chanyeol who is taking up the whole space next to Tao that is facing the laptop.

 

“Aish this punk!” Chanyeol complained but moved a little.

 

“Play it! Play it!” Baekhyun excitedly said.

 

Tao pressed the play button and the video immediately started playing. The girls are still not facing the cameras when all of the guys gasped. Tao immediately paused the video.

 

Kris’s brows furrowed at Tao’s action but when they all looked at Kris and back to the screen—to CL’s attire precisely—that’s when he noticed that they are all staring at him.

 

He raised a lone brow at them and mumbled a ‘why?’

 

Chen suddenly grinned.

 

“You’re not a Bom noona fanboy aren’t you?! This means I only have one rival left! MWAHAHA!” Chen laughed evilly. He and Luhan high-fived each other as they started giggling by themselves.

 

Kris was about to retort back when he noticed that Baekhyun, Suho and Tao are looking at him like he was about to die right now in their hands.

 

“Y-yah! Why are you looking at me like that?” Kris inquired while slowly leaning back.

 

Tao pointed at the pants he is wearing right now then Baekhyun pointed at the screen. He then realized what they are implying. CL is wearing the exact replica of his Christopher Kane’s Black Lagoon sweat pants.

 

“Ahh this?” Kris asked like it’s nothing.

 

“KRIS GEGE!” Tao whined like a kid.

 

Kris was startled by Tao’s whine.

 

“What?!”

 

“Are you really a CL fanboy?!” Tao.

 

“Of course he is! Isn’t it obvious?!” Chen grinned.

 

“I’m the one who accompanied him on buying that. Now I know the reason why he insisted on buying that sweat pants. It is because CL has one too that’s why. Tsk tsk.” Luhan.

 

“Sneaky dragon isn’t it?” Chanyeol teased the EXO-M’s leader.

 

“And so if I am?” Kris replied which startled the hell of Tao.

 

“He is definitely a two timer. Just like you D.O hyung. Unlike me I’m loyal to Minzy” Kai proudly said.

 

“Tch. Loyal my .” D.O rolled his eyes.

 

“GEGE! HOW COULD YOU?!” Tao acted like someone stabbed his heart.

 

“Shiz. I’m a fan of the whole group so it means I’m a fan of each member isn’t it? That doesn’t lessen the fact that I’m more biased towards Bom noona.” Kris emphasized the last sentence to Luhan and Chen.

 

“Tch. Just when I thought I only have the troll left as my rival.” Luhan mumbled.

 

Kris just smirked at him.

 

“Okaaaaay enough with that s. I want to watch Dara noona already okay? Let’s play it again from the start!” Chanyeol excitedly said as he played the button.

 

“Woah! Bom noona’s legs looks smooth and milky white” Chen.

 

“And slim and y.” Luhan added.

 

“These erts.” Kris murmured.

 

“As if you’re not one.” Suho snickered at Kris’ side. Kris just rolled his eyes on annoyance.

 

“SHH! Shut up! I can’t hear my Dara noona!” Chanyeol.

 

“My?! Yah Chanyeol! She’s not yours!” Xiumin reacted.

 

“She’s mine!” Sehun started again.

 

“Eesh! My heart is still breaking that hyung has the same clothes with CL!” Baekhyun pouted.

 

“Hyung please give me that Black Lagoon sweat pants of yours please? I will trade it for my Gucci.” Tao pleaded.

 

“No can do.” Kris.

 

“But you said you’re not a total CL fanboy like me! Have pity on me?” Tao

 

“Still no and will always be no.” Kris.

 

Tao finally resorted to the duizhang’s weakness—aegyo.

 

“Bbuing bbuing!” Tao aegyoed awkwardly.

 

“Aish fine! Just borrow though. And make sure to return it to me in one piece!” Kris warned.

 

“Yes Gege!” Tao clapped like a retarded seal.

 

“They are singing live right?” Lay asked no one in particular.

 

“Yes they are. Yah Sehun stop leaning over the screen! I can’t see Dara noona!” Chanyeol answered back, eyes still fixed at Dara while pushing Sehun away.

 

“Oh! I love that step! They look cute with that train dance!” Kai remarked while imitating the ‘train dance’ of 2NE1.

 

“Why do I feel like they’re actually singing  ‘D.O love me’, ‘D.O love me’? Haha yes I love you Minzy-ah!” D.O cheekily said.

 

Kai pushed his hyung with a pout. “Delusional!”

 

“Woah. They really are good at performing live eh? Strong vocals + strong dance = daebak! I wonder if it’s still the same when they are in stage. I’m kinda anxious at Bom noona’s high note.” Lay said.

 

“It’s still the same. Bom noona had hit higher notes than that and she had proven countless times that she can. Same with the other members as well.” Chanyeol proudly said.

 

“I wonder if Minzy even breathes. I mean she dances crazily on the stage and still manages to sing powerfully. They must be trained intensively.” D.O.

 

“It’s because she is Gong Minzy and she’s awesome like that.” Kai retorted.

 

“I’m not talking to you kkamjong.” D.O replied.

[kkamjong – Kai’s nickname meaning ‘Dark Jongin’ because of his slightly darker complexion among the boys.]

 

“CL too. She keeps on running all around the stage like every performance is a concert yet still she don’t gets tired. They all perform like every day is a concert right? And her whole being just screams ‘SWAG’.” Suho pointed out.

 

“Agree. Agree. No wonder they are one of the Top Female K-Pop Groups” Lay nodded like a child.

 

“It’s like they are eating microphones and guns for breakfast to have that ‘swag’ you know?” Baekhyun.

 

When the Dance Practice video ended, they all stood up.

 

“I’m hungry. I should cook first for our breakfast.” D.O

 

“I’ll help.” Lay stood up and followed D.O at the dorm’s kitchen.

 

 

 

“I will take a bath!” Tao and Kai said at the same time. They narrowed their eyes at each other and raced towards the bathroom.

 

“Just call me when the food is cooked okay? I will stay first in my room.” Suho.

 

“Me too.” Baekhyun.

 

“And I will clean the dorm.” Xiumin then went out to pick their cleaning tools.

 

The only ones left in the living room are Chanyeol—who is browsing the Internet on Tao’s laptop, Kris, Sehun, Luhan and Chen—who are watching the TV.

 

“Ssang Park?” Chanyeol said a tad loudly that caught the attention of the remaining males in the living room. He was busy scrolling at the videos on 2NE1’s Youtube Channel when he saw a video named ‘Ssang Park’.

 

Chen looked at what Chanyeol is doing and read the characters on the screen.

 

“Double Park TV? What’s with that?”

 

Chanyeol ignored Chen’s question and instead asked another question.

 

“Yah who are the Parks in 2NE1?”

 

“I only know Bom noona’s family name and it’s Park.” Kris answered.

 

“Dara noona is Sandara Park right? So she is a Park too. Wae hyung?” Sehun asked.

 

“CHINCHA?! T-then…” Chanyeol stuttered.

 

“Why are you asking?” Luhan inquired, curious.

 

“N-nothing. It’s just weird since I only knew 2NE1 TV. But Double Park TV? Then it’s Bom and Dara noona’s TV?” Chanyeol.

 

“Why don’t you just play that video so you can find out?!” Chen answered feeling excited all of a sudden.

 

Luhan, Sehun and Kris left their seats in an instant and huddled again at the center table near Chanyeol.

 

“Let that rhythm make a mess uh~ Kill ‘em!”

 

2NE1’s Falling In Love intro played at the opening of the video which slightly startled the guys.

 

“Woah! Isn’t that Dara noona and Bom noona?” Sehun pointed out.

 

“Communications Team? General Manager? Agent? AHH! So this is the news about them promoting YG. The two noonas are finally having their own TV! Ahh I can see more Dara noona!” Chanyeol sighed dreamily.

 

“Yeah! That’s the proper way to walked down the stairs!” Chen laughed as Bom and Dara went down the stairs in a funny manner.

 

“HAHA! Bom noona just flipped her bangs instead of her whole hair like what Dara noona did!” Luhan had his mouth hanging wide open in laughter.

 

“And that folks is the proper way to close the car’s door. I’ll try that some time. The Dara style.” Sehun chuckled.

 

“Geez they’re hilarious as heck! I’ll definitely watch this! Chanyeol, tell me if they released the first episode of this okay?” Kris said to Chanyeol who is rolling-like-a-buffalo in laughter. You know how the derp laughs and reacts.

 

The five males then returned to their previous position from a while ago.

 

While they are watching the TV, the chorus of 2NE1’s Do You Love Me suddenly played with matching pictures of 2NE1. It’s a comeback notice of 2NE1.

 

“GUYS! GUYS!” Chen tugged at Sehun whose eyes are already fixed in the screen.

 

“OH! 2NE1’ comeback this August 8? When is that?!” Luhan noted.

 

“This coming Thursday.” Kris answered as he looked up at his phone’s calendar.

 

“Then that means…” The five of them looked at each other.

 

“WE WILL BE ON THE SAME SHOW WITH THEM?!” Chanyeol yelled excitedly.

 

***

 

Sorry for the late update! Just busy these past few days. So here it is. Hope to update as soon as possible! 

168 subbies?! *cries hysterically* THANK YOU GUYS! I really didn't expect to gain many subscribers! You all are the best!

Have you watch EXO's 2nd Growl MV? Kris and Kai is so dang hawt. Specially my babies Lay and Luhan, aren't they precious? TT___TT Haven't watched it? Watch it here! Annyeong!