Encounter

Fanboying Over 2NE1

“Hmm~ should I try this one?” Bom tilted her head and looked at the café in front of her. After a series of self-battle, she stepped up and entered the café.

 

Without any further ado, Bom walked directly at the counter and raked her gaze over the hanging menu. She then decided to buy a couple of different pastries and a bubble tea.

 

“Bubble Tea! Bubble Tea! La la la~” Bom kept on humming all the while drinking her corn bubble tea. Bom is busy scanning the variety of pastries in front of her. She had already filled half of the basket she is carrying with different pastries of her choice yet she still haven’t found her ‘ultimate choice’.

 

And then she saw it.

 

A lone banana loaf lying on the bread basket.

 

Her eyes bulged and twinkled, her hands fisted in anticipation and her pouty lips puckered like a puffer fish. Sprinting towards it, Bom extended her hand out to grab the lone piece of bread when a hand touched it as well.

 

A man mirroring her current disguise—clad in tinted shades,  hoodie and a mask—showed in her line of vision. She gave a sheepish smile then started tugging at the bread but the man pulled it back.

 

 “Excuse me but I saw it first.” A muffled yet still understandable sentence came out from the masked mouth of the man standing in front of her. The man’s perfectly shaped brow creased.

 

Aghast by the statement, Bom’s lips turned into a big ‘O. She raised her finger and pointed it at the bread.

 

“Saw it first?! Yah! I am the one who touch it first! Touch move!” Bom growled and pulled the bread but the guy didn’t budge.

 

“This is not chess ahjumma! I saw it first, finder’s keepers!” The guy protesting as the tug of war for the bread begins.

 

“M-mwo?! A-ahjumma?! Yah! I know that I’m older than you but not that old! Besides since you put it that way then give me the loaf! I’m older than you! Give it to me!”

 

“No way ahjumma! Look, it is for a special someone of mine. I promise to pay you triple the price of this loaf provided you give it to me. My life is in the line for this! Please?”

 

Even if the guy’s eyes are hidden, Bom knew that he is indeed begging but her hunger strikes more.

 

Look, I’m giving it to someone special as well! My stomach! Be a gentleman! I don’t care if you pay triple, I saw it first!” Bom grunted.

 

“I am a gentleman ahjumma. I'm manly you know! But not this time ahjumma! Andwae! (No) It’s my peace offering! I’m not wasting any chance! So please please please!”

 

“Shiroooooh! (Don’t like) My tummy’s hungry since forever!”

 

The man infront of her muttered something in Chinese which flared her anger more. For all she know, the man might be cursing at her.

 

"MWO?! (What?) STOP CHINESE-ING ME! ME NO CHINESE! ME ONLY KOREAN! ME KNOWS ENGLISH! BUT ME NO UNDERSTAND YOU!"

 

“I said just give it to me ahjumma! You already have a bunch of breads! Eat that instead!”

 

The two battled for the bread with different intentions of their own albeit it is more on Bom hitting the poor guy for still not giving up the bread. In an instant, they become the center of attraction inside the café but they paid no heed about it and continued arguing.

 

The next thing they know, the bread that they were fighting for were then stolen away from them by an ahjussi walking casually inside the café and the manager was already kicking them out at the backside of the café in order to avoid more commotion.

 

“This is all your fault! Now the bread is gone! Even my half-drank bubble tea and my other pastries! I’m forever banned in this café no thanks to you! Ugh!” Bom stomped and glared at the guy beside her.

 

He scratched his head furiously. “My fault?! It is yours! If you ahjumma only pave way then all of it will be settled!”

 

“HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT I’M NOT AN AHJUMMA!? YAAAAH!” Bom rode the back of the poor guy and strangled his neck.

 

“I’M GONNA KILL YOU! I’M GONNA KILL YOU!”

 

“Y-yah! Stop it! Ahjum—Agashi (young lady)! Stop it! Fine! I’m sorry I’m sorry! I know I should have not done that but I’m just desperate!”

 

“Well I’m desperate as well!” Bom yelled back.

 

As they continued fighting over the lost case, Bom accidentally pulled the guy’s mask down and hit his shades, causing it to be canted. She got a close up view of his face making her bewildered. A loud gasp escaped her lips the moment recognition hit her. She slid down at his back.

 

“Y-you…”

 

“You? You cause this! Aish!” The man grumbled as he adjusted his shades. He tossed his bangs aside as he fixed his hair.

 

“H-HUNHAN?!”

 

The man stood rigid. Only one person dares to mistake his name as the name of the ship of him and Sehun. Slowly he turned his head towards the person he had an argument. He choked down when he finally saw the hood off her. Her ebony hair, her chubby cheeks, it all dawned on him. He just dug a deeper hole isn’t he?

 

Park Bom threw her shades out to glare hard at the man.

 

“You just increased my anger at you!”

 

Panicking at what Bom said, Luhan immediately reasoned out.

 

“S-sunbaenim! I-I swear I didn’t meant it that way!”

 

“I DON’T CARE!” Bom harrumphed and was prepare to walk out but Luhan made her halt.

 

"IT WAS ACTUALLY MEANT FOR YOU!"

 

Bom's brows furrowed at what Luhan had said. Slowly she turned her tead to find the latter looking away from her, an obvious red tint visible on his high cheekbones.

 

"OF COURSE IT WAS MEANT FOR ME! ME AND THAT LOAF ARE DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER! AND YOU RUINED IT NO THANKS TO YOU!"

 

Luhan slammed both of his palms on his face. How can he make her realize his point when her own mind is constructing different conclusions on her own?! She was indeed living up to her 8D personality.

 

She begun walking again and Luhan tailed behind her. "Noona wait!"

 

“HEEEEELP MEEEEE!”

 

Bom froze on her spot, her face turned pale white, making Luhan to bump his chin at the back of her head.

 

“I know that voice!” She suddenly said.

 

“Huh?” Luhan looked confused. Yes he did hear a yell but the voice is not familiar. He couldn't even distinguish if it's a man or a woman's voice.

 

“Did you heard that?! It’s Dara! She is in danger! C’mon! We should help her!” Bom worriedly said before tugging Luhan’s hand to run along the direction of Dara’s voice. Luhan looked down at the hand holding his, Am I in heaven already?

 

...

 

“Oh my goodness! Where is my phone?!” Gong Minzy fidgeted on the back seat of their van as she fiddled her pockets for her handphone. She will be dead if her unnies called her and she didn’t answer them! And what if there is an emergency?! She can’t save them if her phone is missing! Panicking more, Minzu almost turned the van upside down in her search for her phone.

 

“Minkki-ah, is there a problem?” Their manager asked the maknae.

 

“E-eh?! N-no! Hehe t-there’s no problem oppa. I-I’m just s-scratching my back! Yes just scratching!” Minzy laughed sheepishly making their manager more confused than ever.

 

“Last time I checked, Bom is the weird one. You hang out too much with her huh?” Their manager laughed and returned facing the front of the car.

 

“Aigoo eottokke? Should I just say it?” Minzy muttered to herself. She knew she will get scolded but she have to do it.

 

“Oppa.”

 

“Yes?”

 

Minzy gulped hard. “C-can you please d-drop me back to that store?”

 

Their manager immediately twisted his head towards her.

 

“What? W-why? You just came in there!”

 

“I-I think I left my phone in there. PLEASE DON’T SCOLD ME! I DIDN’T MEAN TO!” Minzy clasped her palms together and rubbed it in a pleading manner.

 

“Aigoo Minkki-ah. You sure about that? Or you were just meeting up with somebody?” Their manager oppa playfully remarked.

 

The image of the two EXO members that she encountered flashed on her mind. In an instant, a pink blush appeared on her cheeks.

 

“Yah oppa!”

 

“So you really want to return back in there huh?”

 

“O-oppa! Aniyo (no)!” Minzy lowered her head and played with her fingers.

 

“Hmm~ maybe our Minkki found someone interesting on that store.”

 

“OPPA! There’s none! Really!”

 

Their manager oppa laughed and shook his head.

 

“As much as I want to let you go back there again, I will be the one to return in there Minzy. We are already in front of your dorm. I will just give it to you as soon as I found it. In the meantime, go back in there and rest. Wait for your unnies to come back okay?”

 

Minzy pouted, disappointment marring her pretty face. She doesn’t even know why she is disappointed. Maybe because of the fact that she really wanted to go back at the store in hopes of seeing the blonde one again. Her cheeks flushed at the thought of it. Then another image popped in her head—the tan one. She knew him way before since Taemin her friend often tell her about his bestfriend Kai. He even showed her his picture before when they are practicing for a dance performance of Thriller for SBS Inkigayo 4 years ago.

 

The maknae gasped.  Is she actually having thoughts of the guys who brought unfortunate fates on her beloved unnies?! And it is not just one! They are two! The two maknaes of EXO! In her mind, she felt like she is already two-timing. This made Mizy more frustrated that she actually fall down on their black couch for she kept on rolling back and forth on it.

 

"Awie!" Minzy yelled in pain. She rubbed her and buried her face on the couch. Why does she kept on thinking about those two?! More specifically the blonde one that lent her a jacket before?! 

 

“*Nappeun (bad) Minzy! Aish!” Minzy muttered before rolling on their black couch while waiting for her unnies.

 

 

“OPPA!”

 

“OPPA!”

 

How painful is this life?!

 

The lyrics Chaerin had jotted down the other day on her music notebook rung continuously in her head as she saw the mob of fangirls in front of her.

 

Chaerin rolled her eyes heavenwards at the nuisance a few meters away from her. She is thankful that her shades are concealing her glaring eyes at the crowd in front of her. She rubbed her forehead as she casually strode towards a more secluded area. If only her parents didn’t bring her upright she will never do this ‘act of kindness’ as the bastards on her back says.

 

She doesn’t even know how she was put into a situation like this.

 

As soon as she and Bom parted ways, she casually strolled inside the fashion apparels of the mall. She went inside Gucci to find something to give to her little sister Harin. Chaerin was busy scanning the racks of clothes in front of her when she heard the sales lady gushing over a tall fashionable guy that entered the store. He is hiding his face under a pair of shades and a ca. Chaerin returned her attention back on the store’s items. She was contemplating whether to go to another store until she saw a pair of shades that will surely fit her dear sister but then the blonde tallest of the two guys from before appeared next to the rack of shades.

 

Deciding to ignore him, she then inspected the shades she saw. She jumped a bit when deafening screams from outside filled her ears. Her face scrunched up and looked next to her. She gasped when recognition on the guy beside her hit her. Her eyes squinted. He was the one who held her legs. She didn’t notice that she was actually throwing daggers to the guy next to him until he noticed her presence. His eyes widened.

 

“S-! S-sunbae!” He bowed as a greeting but Chaerin only glared at him.

 

“Yes you are a .” Chaerin grumbled angrily and grabbed the shades. She was so going to leave the store as soon as she paid for the shades.

 

“*Gege! Kris gege!” A panting wild panda appeared in front of them. A noticeable tear on his shirt was seen. “Help me! The fans! The fans grabbed my shirt and r-rip—S-sunbae?! HOLY SHIZ!”

*gege = older brother in Chinese

 

Chaerin’s forehead creased. How can they still notice her despite her disguise? So far they are the only ones who recognized her, not even the sales lady. It makes her wonder now. Maybe she’s just being too obvious. Even if she is pissed on the two, she can’t help but to feel pity on what the panda looking guy went through.

 

She was surprised when the panda guy held out his hand in a pleading gesture and bowed at her. “Please my very charistmatic and y sunbae, help us! please!” He was then followed by the blonde . Yep Lee Chaerin is calling him that.

 

"Stop flattering me! Tch fine but only this once! If only you're not on that pitiful state psh." Chaerin flipped her blonde hair and let the tall guys to follow her.

 

“Are they gone? Are they gone?!” One of the two giants behind her back exclaimed as soon as they reached a part of the mall where people rarely goes into.

 

Her recollection of what happened a while ago was cut off upon hearing the whiny voice of the panda. A nerve ticked on Chaerin’s forehead. She was itching to grab the hair of the two and bang their heads together. She didn’t know if they really are desperate to escape away from their saesangs or they are just mocking her height wise. The two were 6 footers and they are hiding behind the back of a 5’4 lady like her? She can breathe fire! It didn’t help that the act they pulled to her the last time is still fresh on her mind. She just have to remember that she is a sunbae in the world of show business to keep her sanity intact.

 

“YES THEY ARE!  CAN I GO NOW?!” Chaerin couldn’t help but to raise her voice at the two.

 

“Noon—Sunbae! Thank you! Thank you!”

 

“Don’t touch me you panda! You might take advantage of me like this giraffe did!” Chaerin pushed the clingy panda—EXO member away from her.

 

“Sunbae I really am sorry for that unfortunate event the last time. Please forgive me! I really didn’t mean to! Here sunbae” Kris pulled something from behind him.

 

“I know you are eyeing this before the commotion happened so here take this shades, as both my thank you gift for saving us against those scary saesangs and my sorry gift!”

 

Chaerin took the paper bag Kris gave her and gasped when she noticed that it is the same shades she was supposed to give to her sister. She blushed a little when she caught him smiling sincerely at her. He blushed back as well when he noticed the pretty pink that crept on her cheekbones.

 

Tao saw that and pouted big time.

 

“Yes noona—I mean sunbae! Kris hyung is really sorry! We are sorry! Please forgive us! We are really thankful as well. Here’s my thank you and sorry gift as well” Tao handed her a Gucci bag she was also eyeing inside the store a moment ago.

 

Both Kris and Tao gave a 45 degree bow to their sunbae.            

 

Seemingly flustered at the act, Chaerin cleared and fabulously flipped her blonde hair. “Fine. Apology accepted. T-thanks. Just…just don’t do it next time. I need to go. Saymyregardstoyourleaderaswellokaybye.” She quickly said the last line with a slightly flushed face and sprinted away from them. She didn’t even know why that came out from ! She slapped a couple of times while walking fastly away from them.

 

“WHO IS SHE REFERRING TO?!” Tao asked, ready to cry since he knows it is not him she wanted to send her regards with.

 

“I don’t know.” Kris frowned. He clearly heard what she said and somehow it disappointed a teeny weeny part of him. On the brighter side, atleast he had fixed the mess with the 2NE1’s leader. His smile returned when he remembered the shy smile the fierce 2NE1 leader gave. One more 2NE1 member left. He twirled the paper bags on his back and sighed. Among the paper bags is another apology gift intended for her. The next will be a tad harder. He just hopes she likes it the way Chaerin liked hers.

 

“YAH HYUNG DON’T LEAVE ME ALONE!” Tao tried catching up to their leader who is now walking fast and lost to his own galaxy of thoughts.

 

 

How dare they! I’m gonna kill all of these bastards!

 

Dara screamed at her head over and over again while eyeing the sight in front of her. She bit the hand holding and stomped at the foot of her captor.

 

With much force she pushed the guy—which happened to be Xiumin—away from her albeit she pushed him a few inches away from her. For being able to push the strongest member of EXO even just a little bit, that is one achievement Dara had unlocked for this day. Xiumin winced in pain and nursed his foot.

 

“WHAT THE HELL?!” Dara’s fear from awhile ago turned into anger.

 

Six people were surrounding her and she’s not amused to see them.  She knew them very well. They are all smiling sheepishly at her and it irked her more.

 

“What the heck do you want from me?!” Dara screeched.

 

“W-we’re sorry for this sunbaenim .” Lay politely said and smiled with his dimples out.

 

“Oh you should be! You almost gave me a heart attack! Again I repeat what do you want?!” Dara is still not in the right mood to talk calmly at them albeit her eyes were fixated on Lay’s dimples. She had the sudden urge to squish him! Her tendency to become soft over younger boys is not handy on times like this! Yet the dimpled man had a certain pull towards her.

 

Lay was about to speak again but Dara halted him with her hand almost slamming at his face.

 

“Don’t you dare use your dimple over me! You think it will give any effect on me?! Heck no! It will not affect me! It will really not affect me! It will not—uwaaa your dimple is so cute!” Finally giving in, Dara started poking Lay’s dimple a little harsher than what she thought is ‘gentle’.

 

Lay almost tear up from the pain Dara is giving her from poking but he endured for the sake of this mission. He could not thank Baekhyun more than now after he pulled him beside him and started talking at Dara.

 

“W-we need your help.” Baekhyun answered her while trying to hide Lay from Dara.

 

She stopped arching her neck on finding Lay and instead raised her brows. “After the act you pulled a few months ago to my sisters, you think I will help you?!”

 

“I-I know but first as the eldest of our group, I’m saying my deepest apologies to what occurred a few months ago. We’re really sorry. Our EXO-M leader really doesn’t mean it and up to now he is still reflecting for his mistake.” Suho politely said to Dara.

 

She slowly cross her arms against her chest and looked at them skeptically. Both D.O and Chen inched forward and raised their hands with paper bags.

 

“Aside from that, as our peace offering, please accept this.” Chen shyly said, unable to raise his head in shyness on meeting Dara’s beauty in close-up.

 

Unlike him, D.O was openly gaping at Dara. He is marvelling every attribute she had with his eyes wider than usual all the while reaching the paper bag out to her. Deep inside, his heart is protesting for his unfaithfulness at Minzy but who can resist Dara’s ageless beauty?

 

“What’s that?” She asked.

 

“K-kimchi spaghetti and strawberry cake.” Baekhyun answered, seemingly awestruck at Dara like his fellow members.

 

Well who wouldn’t be? Instead of aging, Dara had gotten more beautiful compare to their last encounter. She then decided on whether to grant their wish. Their offerings are tempting, it’s her all-time favourites after all.

 

“How can I assure you that it is not poisoned?”

 

“I-it is made by me.” D.O shyly said.

 

“Hmm” Dara skeptically looked at him. She then grabbed the paper bags, contemplated for a moment then sighed. A strong wind blew towards their direction, messing up their hairs.

 

Unknown to Dara, the wind messing up with her hair only added to her beauty. It didn’t help on EXO’s part that the usual radiant skin of Dara became more radiant and rosy because of the weather.

 

“God I’m inlove.” Almost all of the boys muttered dreamily but it all crashed down when Dara spoke again.

 

“No.”

 

“W-what?!”

 

“I said no I won’t help you, are you deaf?! Thanks for the peace offerings though. Bye!” The latter wave and started walking the alley.

 

“DARA NOONA!” With pulsing eyebrows, Dara slowly turned her head towards them, about to lash another scolding yet all she saw was the boys bowing 45 degrees at her.

 

“PLEASE HELP US! WE SWEAR TO DO ANYTHING YOU WANT!”

 

“Are you that desperate?” Dara huffed.

 

“Yes!” Baekhyun said.

 

“You’ll do anything I want?” Dara asked.

 

“Absolutely!”

 

Dara then eyed Lay, a mischievous smirk appearing on her pretty face. Lay stiffened and hung his head with blushing cheeks.

 

“I want him. Can I have him then?” Dara boldly asked with a tilt of her head. All the boys gasped at the straight forward statement of Dara.

 

“M-me?” Lay pointed at himself in shock.

 

“Oh poor Chanyeol. Thank the heavens he didn’t witness this.” Suho muttered still in shock.

 

“If you can make him my keychain then yes I will agree to do that.” Dara blinked when the boys in front of her dropped their jaws.

 

“K-KEY CHAIN?!” Lay swear he could faint at the request. How the hell can he be a key chain?!

 

“Yep~ unless you can make him my keychain I will not agree to that.” Dara winked cutely at them and turned her back. She was about to walk away from them when Lay suddenly called out for her.

 

“I’m willing to be your key chain sunbae!”

 

“WHAT?!” Xiumin yelped.

 

How can you even do that?!” Chen reacted.

 

Dara immediately went back at them.

 

“Very well then! What will I do?” Dara excitedly said. The boys continued to gape at her as if she’d grown a second head.

 

“Whut? I’m getting impatient!” Dara irately stomped her foot.

 

The EXO members then looked at each other, passing silent messages to one another. They then begin to surround her.

 

“Sorry Dara noona…”

 

Dara gulped. “E-eh? W-what the?”

 

All of a sudden, darkness ate her line sight.

 

“…but we really have to do this.”

 

“S! I SWEAR I’M GOING TO KILL YOU! BOMMIE AH! CHAERIN AH! MINZY AH! HEEEEELP MEEEEE!---HMMP!“

 

*~*

Yo guys! Miss me? Say cheese!


It's been a long time isn't it? Mianhaeyo! I am just busy with stuffs in my life. I hope I could update more often.

Sooo do you have any idea on what will EXO do to Dara? Go hunch! :D

The pairings you are seeing right now is not permanent. Crack ships will be formed, biases will be switched though some will still be the same. I will be cracking ships, even my otps are included so look forward to it!  

Cheers to the new subscribers, voters and commentors, love you all guys!

Aaaand have you guys seen EXO's "Overdose" teaser?

Gaaah I can't wait for Luhan and Lay! My biases T__T