Flashback

Fanboying Over 2NE1

Flashback

 

 

EXO came in Han River first.  This might be their lucky day for surprisingly, there are only a few people strolling near the Han River and almost all of them are elderly people. No saesangs nor fans are able to recognize them. Maybe its thanks on the dim lights and the dark surroundings as well.

 

“Are you sure they are coming huh?!” Kyungsoo shivered as he rubbed his arms from the cold. Even though it is a summer night, the night breeze still gives cold shivers.

 

“I’M SURE! 100%!” Chanyeol growled as he too shivered from the cold.

 

“Do you swear on your big ears?” Baekhyun blinked innocently at Chanyeol.

 

“YES I SWEAR IN MY—wait. The ?!” A sudden realization hit on Chanyeol’s head.

 

“Pabo~” Baekhyun snickered and started running away from the mad giant.

 

“How are you even sure Hyung? It’s Sehun who talked to them not you.” Tao rolled his eyes.

 

“Huehuehue.”

 

“Goddamnit Sehun! One more touch and I’ll pull that lisp tongue of yours!” Luhan growled, turning his precious rubik cube away from Sehun’s grasp. While he is concentrating on completing the puzzle, the maknae popped out from nowhere and started messing up the cube.

 

“THEY’RE HERE!” Chen yelled excitedly the moment he spotted 2NE1’s van.

 

All the member’s ears perked up in an instant.

 

“Shh! Lower your voice! People might recognize us!” Suho hissed at Chen who clamped his mouth shut in an instant.

 

2NE1 arrived with their hoodies on, careful on every step they make towards EXO for they cannot risk their identities being thrown in the open. The managers from both parties leaned on the van as they talked together with some of the stylist noonas all the while checking their talents from time to time.

 

“Y-you came…” The boys said in relief whilst the girls beamed at them.

 

“Of course! We can’t deny the request of the baby right?” Dara said as she and Bom both wiggled their brows at Sehun who blushed. The Ssang Park immediately laid their attention to the maknae which made Chanyeol furious and Luhan huffed in disappointment.  

 

The rest of the members groaned. Why does maknaes had the tendency of being favoured?

 

When Dara pinched Sehun’s cheek, the elf-eared giant gritted his teeth and decided to act upon it. On the other hand, the deer angrily diverted his attention to the poor rubik cube that almost got unhinged by the force he is putting on every turns he did.

 

Chanyeol sneaked behind Sehun’s back and stood there creepily whilst waiting for his goddess noona to notice him. He suddenly burst out laughing when Dara spoke about Sehun being manly. It surprised both sides but Chanyeol continued laughing like he is involved in the conversation.

 

“MANLY?! WAHAHA! This guy is full of aegyo noona! That squishy looking guy there D.O is manlier than this guy believe me.” Chanyeol said with a bob of his head.

 

“Oh Chanlol—err I  mean Chanyeol! Y-you’re here, I didn’t notice you hehe” Dara laughed awkwardly when Chanyeol flashed his creepy megawatt smile.

 

Bom on the other hand slipped away immediately after hearing Chanyeol’s creepy laugh. She could see Dara mouthing ‘DON’T LEAVE ME!’ at her but she just poked her tongue out at her close friend.

 

“Attention seeker.” Sehun mumbled with his poker face on, just enough for Chanyeol to hear. Chanyeol just widened his eyes at the maknae in a mocking manner.

 

Dara took that chance to walk away from the two and went straight to Bom’s back.

 

“Hate you.” Dara said with a blushing face.

“You love his smile though.” Bom teased the latter on which made her cheeks turned redder.

 

Chaerin draped her arm across Minzy’s bare shoulders.

 

“It’s been a long time since we’ve last strolled in here. Right unnie?” Minzy smiled which shot arrows straight to the hearts of you know who. It didn’t help that her short hair was being blown by the wind, adding more effect to her stance.

 

“Pretty baby” Kai muttered dazedly.

 

“What? Are you saying something Kai?” Minzy blinked when she heard Kai muttering something all the while looking at her. In all honesty, his gaze made her unsteady.

 

“You’re pretty…baby.” Still dazed Kai said.

 

Minzy elicited a gasp, shock was written all over her face. Heat crept on her cheeks and she shyly mumbled. “T-thanks.”

 

“Oh !” Kai finally snapped from his trance when D.O smacked his head with a bit of force. Well remove the ‘bit’, it’s actually full force.

 

“WHAT?!” Kai yelled at his hyung who looked pissed…and jealous?

 

He turned his head at Minzy and it dawn him. Before he could react, the 2NE1 unnies are already in front of him, black aura surrounding them despite the smiles they have on their beautiful faces.

 

Yes they smiled. A creepy one though.

 

“Y-yes?” Kai gulped.

 

Chaerin inched forward, pure smug on her face while chewing a bubble gum. Bom cracked her knuckles and her neck. Dara thumbed her nose and rolled the sleeves of her shirtdress. In a snap, their smiles diminished and in came their deadly glares.

 

As one they yelled “LAY OFF AT OUR MINKKI! She’s our baby not yours!”

 

D.O laughed evilly at Kai’s misfortune while the latter bow his head in embarrassment. He kicked D.O’s shin and drew invisible shapes on the grass below his feet.

 

Suddenly, the night breeze swooshed their way. All of them shivered.

 

“J-jeez I didn’t expect it to be this cold.” Chaerin muttered as she and Minzy held each other’s hand for warmth.

 

“U-unnies, s-should we get a jacket?” Minzy stuttered.

 

“But we didn’t bring one! Aigoo!” Dara regretted rolling the sleeves of her shirt upwards as she too shivered from the cold.

 

“I-it’s cold! Brrr!” Bom wobbled while rubbing her bare legs together. Among the three, she’s the one who has the least covered body with only her black tank top and skimpy shorts on. With CL following her next with skimpy shorts as well and shirt that hung on her midriff. Dara is wearing a huge shirt with leggings that ended above her kness. Minzy on the other hand is wearing track pants and a body hugging shirt but it still made her feel the cold.

 

All of a sudden, a black leather jacket was draped on Bom’s shoulder. Gucci Guilty’s Pour Homme, filled her senses. She looked up and blushed in an instant when she saw who it is.

 

The other 2NE1 girls gaped at Bom. Both Dara and Chaerin tugged each other’s shirt as they pointed at Bom with disbelief.

 

Who wouldn’t be? It’s the three unnies of 2NE1’s resident crush, Kris and the latter made his move at Bom much to Dara and Chaerin’s frustration. Minzy just laughed at her unnies, they really had it bad at Kris.

 

“Wear it.” Kris said with a smile, trying his best not to quiver at the nearness of Bom.

 

“T-thanks” Bom shyly replied as she looked at her toes and clutched the jacket tightly.

 

“Smooth~” Xiumin cheekily said on which everyone appeared.

 

“Psh~ how luck—oh my thanks!” Chaerin was already pouting when she saw how their crush Kris put his jacket around Bom until Suho stepped in and handed her his jacket as well.

 

Surprised by the unexpected act, she blushed. Oh well, another crush of hers gave her a jacket and it’s enough to make her blush like Bom.

 

“T-thank you.” She meekly thanked Suho again.

 

While she is busy clutching the jacket tightly to her body and sniffing it as well, Suho was then dragged and murdered by a panda and an eyeliner freak. Don’t be surprised if he will be in the headlines next day..

 

“I hate you hyung! You’re not my mama anymore! You’re my rival!” Tao hissed as he and Baekhyun joined forces on beating up Suho.

 

“Slow~” Lay teased the now gaping Luhan at his side.

 

When Luhan saw Bom shivering from the coldness, he passed his rubik cube at Lay hastily and started taking his jacket off to give it to her but then a wild dragon appeared and took that chance away from him. It angered him more when he saw that the two are now casually talking to each other.

 

The moment he was about to give a stick of corn to Bom, Kris beat him to it yet again.

 

“Noona you want?” Kris asked on the middle of their conversation. He decided to buy the stick of corn for himself but he knows that the lady is in love with corn so he instead gave it to her.

 

Bom’s eyes sparkled.

 

“REALLY?! WAAH! CORN! THANK YOU!” Bom gave her famous eye smile at Kris then began munching like a hamster.

 

Defeated, Luhan could only groan.

 

“I will kill him and rip his balls.” Luhan angrily muttered as Kris smirked and mouthed ‘Loser’ at him.

 

“Well the last part is unnecessary.” Lay cringed but Luhan ignored him.

 

“Minkki-ah, let’s just hug ourselves.” Dara said in mock tears but it turned into wide eyes when she saw how Kai and Kyungsoo arguing on who to put the jacket on Minzy.

 

“I’m the hyung so me!” D.O hissed.

 

“No way in hell Kyungsoo!” Kai hissed back.

 

“Kyungsoo? How dare you! I’m your hyung!” D.O retorted. He er punched Kai on the stomach and ran towards Minzy.

 

“Minzy, take this jacket of mine.” D.O smiled widely at Minzy. He draped his jacket on her shoulders.

 

“T-thank—oh.” Minzy was startled when Kai pulled Kyungsoo’s jacket away from her and replaced it with his.

 

“Take this instead Minzy. This jacket is full of germs you know.” Kai winked and handed her his own jacket. He then avenged himself by using D.O’s jacket and zipped the squishy’s face inside it.

 

Minzy was about to thank again only this time at Kai but Kyungsoo managed to break away from  Kai’s hold. Then the tug of war begun on whose jacket should be placed on her shoulders.

 

“Here, take this instead.” Sehun gave Minzy his jacket while the duo kept on bickering.

 

“Is this for real now?” Minzy inquired while eyeing the two pabos.

 

“Yes it is. Wear it now so that two idiotic hyungs of mine won’t be able to take it out again.” Sehun replied with a slight smile.

 

Minzy laughed, her eyes getting chinky. “Sure thing. Thanks Sehun.”

 

Chanyeol saw what Sehun did and an evil plan formed in his head.

 

“Hey you KaiSoo couple! Look someone’s stealing your baby~” Chanyeol yelled out. Before Sehun could react, Chanyeol immediately placed himself next to Dara.

 

He smiled widely again at her. Dara’s heart thumped in anticipation, should she expect to get the same treatment her sisters/members experienced?

 

Her though solidified when she saw Chanyeol removing his jacket. Trying to fight the giddy feels, she waited. Her shoulders were all ready to receive his leather jacket but instead, it is her hands who felt warmth.

 

She peered down and her jaw almost dropped in the ground when she noticed what Chanyeol gave her. His gloves. He wore his jacket back and grinned at her.

 

“Here noona, you can wear my gloves instead because I’m cold as well. If you want, I can hug you to diminish the cold. You know hugs are the best way to pass warmth! And it’s for free.” Chanyeol grinned thinking that he got points at what he said at Dara. If only he knew that what he did is uncool and creepy.

 

Dara wanted to smack her face on the ground. So he is not giving his jacket to her so he could hug her? Wow.

 

“What’s with this kiddo being creepy in an instant?”  Dara mumbled.

 

Seeing Dara cringing away from him, Chanyeol’s insides panicked in an instant. He doesn’t want to pull a ‘Luhan’ move and thus decided to lighten up the atmosphere.

 

“Noona noona! Do you want to know an interesting fact?” Chanyeol beamed but Dara just throw him a quizzical look.

 

“Oh c’mon noona it’s really interesting!” He added.

 

“What is it then?” Dara got a bit curious as she turned at the eager Chanyeol.

 

“Did you know that when you put your headphones in your nostrils and yawn, your mouth will serve as a speaker? It’s crazy I know but it works!” Chanyeol said in one go.

 

“Lolwhut? Are you on meth?” Dara asked the guy in front of her with a frown.

 

“Always.” Sehun answered for Chanyeol. He stood behin the two while dusting his shirt off from the grass. Kai and Kyungsoo wrestled him on the ground just because he lent his jacket at Minzy. He then glared at Chanyeol who glared back at him.

 

“Why did you come back?!” Chanyeol hissed just enough for Sehun to hear.

 

Sehun on the other hand ignored his hyung and stayed between him and Dara. Chanyeol gave Sehun one last death glare before pasting up a sugary smile at his face when he turned to Dara.

 

“It’s true noona! Try it!” Chanyeol encouraged and handed him his earphones. Dara cringed again in disgust.

 

“Err...thanks but no thanks. It’s gross don’t you think? Besides, I have my own” Dara backed away as she showed Chanyeol her own set of earphones.

 

“Oh! Sorry sorry, let me just show it for you then.” Chanyeol inserted both his earphones on his nostrils and played a song.

 

Sehun backed away from his idiotic hyung and let the curious Dara to inch nearer to Chanyeol. As soon as Chanyeol opened his mouth, the song indeed came out like a speaker.

 

I just wanna kiss~ I never wanna miss~

 

Surprised by both her song playing at Chanyeol’s iPod and at awesomeness of the act Dara gasped with her eyes glinting in amusement.

 

“Woah! That’s cool! I’ll try too!” She grabbed her earphones and imitated what Chanyeol did. She hit play on their song ‘Do You Love Me’ and waited in baited breath.

 

Unlike Chanyeol, nothing came out to her. She tried opening and closing like a fish, even forcing herself to yawn but still nothing came out. Frustrated, she looked at Chanyeol—and that’s where the guy lost it.

 

He laughed manically with Sehun stifling a laughter as well. Realizing she’s been trolled, Dara stomped her foot angrily and started walking away from the two.

 

“N-noona! I-I’m just kidding!” Chanyeol called out.

 

“Kidding? Kick your you want?!” Dara harumphed and walked towards her group members who are talking with some of the EXO members as well.

 

He’s screwed and he knew that he really pulled a ‘Luhan’ tonight for he is now sulking just like his hyung.

 

“Anway what are we going to do by the way? We’re only allowed for 45 minutes though. Sorry, we still have a photo shoot tomorrow” CL spoke with a bit of reluctance.

 

“Oh don’t worry CL noona, it’s alright! The mere fact that I can finally have a solo time with you is more than okay!” Tao grinned widely at her, their poor leader Suho hidden behind him and Baekhyun.

 

Confused, CL looked at Tao. “Huh? And where is Su--”

 

“On the beach, strolling. Alone. Because romantics like him are like that.” Tao spoke up with such assurance that made CL more confused.

 

“Aren’t you describing yourself?” Chaerin asked, getting more and more confused.

 

Baekhyun snickered beside him. “Pabo~”

 

Tao blushed in an instant upon realizing what nonsense he said. He waved his hands back and forth.

 

“A-AH! N-never mind that! I-I’m just happy of the fact that y-you guys can have a solo time with us! Yeah that’s it! Hehehe!” Tao awkwardly laughed as he tried his best to divert the subject just as CL smiled shyly.

 

“Woo trying to divert the topic hm~ Chaerinnie, what he meant is that he can’t wait to have a solo time with you. You and him only. Hmm~ someone can’t control his feels for the baddest female~ Just remember I’m watching~” Bom teased CL and threated Tao at the same time on a sing-sung voice.

 

 “Yah unnie!” Flustered, CL hit and pushed the laughing Bom at the shoulder with a slight force that made the latter to stumble backwards.

 

Bom unconsciously hit Luhan who is too focused in playing his rubrics cube right at her back. He released all his pent up frustration from a while ago on the rubik cube, his stress reliever.

 

“Yah!” Luhan irately shouted thinking that it is Sehun’s doing since the maknae kept on messing up his game a while ago. It didn’t help that he is still frustrated on Kris.

 

He was about to give Sehun another scolding of his life when he saw who he just shouted at the moment he lifted his eyes from his toy.  In a flash, his eyes widened and his jaw slackened. He really thought it is just the maknae again, goofing around.

 

Bom’s brows furrowed at Luhan. In a small yet stiff voice she said “I’m sorry.”

 

“N-noona! I-” Before Luhan could apologize, Bom already made her distance at him.

 

“Hahaha! Poor Hyung!” Sehun snickered at Luhan which earned him a slap at the back of his head.

 

“This is your fault!” Luhan ruffled his hair in frustration.

 

“Your hopeless. Really.” Lay patted Luhan’s shoulder on a mocking way.

 

“So what are we gonna do? I’m excited!” Dara energetically asked, now wearing Xiumin’s jacket and Chanyeol’s magic gloves. Chanyeol still followed her like a lost puppy but she ignored him.

 

EXO looked at each other, completely clueless on what to do. They scratched their heads as 2NE1 waited for an answer.

 

“Uhh eat?” Baekhyun reluctantly said as he pointed at the food stalls nearby.

 

“But we already just ate?” CL said with a tilt of her head.

 

Minzy then spotted the bikes near them.

 

“Why don’t we ride the bikes?”

 

“OH THAT’S A GREAT IDEA!” Kai answered a bit enthusiastically.

 

“B-bikes? But…” The 2NE1 unnies answered with a scratch of their heads.

 

“What’s with the hesitation? You don’t know how to ride on one? I can teach you if you want.” Kris answered good-naturedly.

 

“SURE!” All of the unnies answered in unison yet turned to look at each other’s faces when they realized they said the same thing ever since the previous statement.

 

Minzy rolled her eyes, all the three knows how to ride bikes yet they’re not as good as her for she practices constantly. Besides she knew that her unnies are just lazy to ride on one to tonight but with Kris on the picture? She doubt they will refuse again.

 

Chanyeol and the others sulked as they see how their biases had an eye for their dragon hyung. Only Kai and D.O are on the safe zone since unlike her unnies, Minzy remains impassive and neutral contrary to her unnies, excited and giddy faces.

 

“Uhh, let my unnies talk to each other first neh oppa?” Minzy forced a smile before dragging her unnies away from the clueless Kris.

 

“Now talk and decide freely and fairly.” Minzy urged her unnies to speak again.

 

“You’re not good to go Bommie unnie! He already lent his jacket to you, give it to us this time! Should be fair sharing!” CL remarked.

 

Bom pouted. “Fine, fine~ So it’s between you and Dara. Just do rock papers and scissors.”

 

Both Chaerin and Dara squinted their eyes at each other.

 

“Kris is mine” Dara said.

“Nope. You’re Chanyeol’s. He’s mine.” Chaerin retorted back with a smirk.

“Uh me too. He’s mine as well don’t forget.” Bom said while innocently blinking at them.

 

“Aish! He belongs to no one! Jeez what crazy unnies do I have?! I thought you’ll share Kris oppa to each other? Now ppali and decide who’ll oppa will teach!” Minzy irately said.

 

“Kai bai bo!”

 

“KYAAA!” Chaerin squealed with her fist raised high. Dara held her fingers that are formed into scissors.

 

“Poor you. Don’t worry, atleast Chanyeol is there for you.” Bom teased Dara much to the latter’s chagrin.

 

“You can teach Chaerin unnie Kris oppa.” Minzy smiled at the 6-footer while Dara huffed at the side.

 

Kris grinned widely and a bit excitedly.

 

“Sure thing, lead the way?” He ushered the way to where the bikes are parked to Chaerin.

 

Chaerin giggled with a mocking bow. “My pleasure~”

 

Tao and Baekhyun had their jaws on the ground as they watched the two laughing and chatting happily towards where the bikes located. For the second time that night, another leader of theirs managed to steal their Chaerin away from them.

 

The two gaped at how Kris subtly held Chaerin’s hand to assist her in riding the bike. They almost rolled like a buffalo when they noticed the close proximity of the two. Kris’ body are all over Chaerin’s for his one long hand are holding the left grip and his other hand holding the edge of the seat. The two were laughing and speaking English like they’ve known each other for a long time.

 

“What is he saying?! What is he saying?!” Tao tugged at Baekhyun as they spied the two.

 

“Why ask me?! I can’t hear it as well too! Besides you’re the one who had more English background than me!” Baekhyun retorted back.

 

On the other hand, Minzy is having the night of her life by having a bike race with Kai, D.O, Sehun and Xiumin.

 

“YAH! Stop crossing my lane!” Kai grunted at Kyungsoo who is pedalling in front of him.

 

“Who says it’s yours?!” Kyungsoo hissed.

 

“I WIN!”

 

The two halted in an instant and saw Minzy pumping her fists high. Next to her is Xiumin followed by Sehun. She high-fived the two of them while Kai and D.O remained at their places, completely baffled by the loss of their opportunity to high-fived Minzy.

 

“C’mon guys! Come in here!” Minzy yelled out and the two obeyed, still sulking.

 

“Oh c’mon don’t sulk oppas! Better luck next time but for the time being, I won~~” Minzy patted both the shoulders of Kai and Kyungsoo, surprising the two.

 

The two unnies sighed at the sight of the two leaders being cozy with each other. They sighed again when they noticed how Minzy is having fun as well.

 

“Times like this, I felt our real age.” Dara mumbled on which Bom agreed.

 

“What should we do then? It seems like biking tonight is fun.” Bom commented as she looked at Chaerin and Minzy.

 

“Noona…wanna play?” All of a sudden Chanyeol popped next to the Park sisters while holding his guitar up and a silly grin pasted on his face.

 

Bom almost got a heart attack from Chanyeol. She thought it was Chucky—the killer doll with the tagline he used. However, Dara remained impassive though in the inside the guitar is pulling her.

 

“Forgive me noona? Please? I will teach you to play some songs promise!” Chanyeol held his right hand on a promising sign.

 

“Fine! I will forget all of the things you’ve done to me a while ago.” Dara side-eyed Chanyeol and sat at the bleachers.

 

“I promise you won’t regret it noona!” Then the two jammed and played the guitar, leaving Bom alone.

 

Not far from Bom, Lay was pushing the stiff Luhan towards her.

 

“Go! Or else I will be the one to teach her to ride the bike!” Lay hissed next to Luhan all the while pushing his hyung towards the 8D lady, standing and pouting while watching Kris assist Chaerin in riding the bike.

 

“FINE!” Luhan gulped many times and dragged a green bike towards her.

 

“N-noona?” Luhan meekly called. Bom turned around to look at him and he immediately shied away.

 

“I-I…c-can teach you…”

 

“Teach me what?” Bom inquired.

 

“T-to ride i-in this…” Luhan pointed at the bike he is holding.

 

“I know how to ride the bike.” Bom answered which crashed Luhan’s hopes.

 

“I-I see..” The brown haired guy sadly said. Mission failed again. Bom eyed him, a grin resurfaced on her pouty lips.

 

“Just kidding, I can ride a bike but not for too long since I can’t keep my balance. Teach me then?” Bom smiled at Luhan which made the latter to rush straight to seventh heaven.

 

“C-can I…uhm t-touch you?” Luhan shyly said.

 

“Sure.” Then Bom dragged his hand towards her waist and started pedalling like it’s not a big deal. If only she knew the shade of red on Luhan’s face right now. Darker and brighter than any red in the world.

 

Bom and Chaerin met halfway on the pathway and stopped their bikes.

 

"Omo! I can finally balance myself now! Unnie look! See?! Thank you Kris!" Chaerin called out at Kris beside her.

 

“Hah! Me too! Thanks Lulu!” Bom called out at the boy standing next to her not noticing that she and Chaerin just made the guys to blush.

 

"Your wel--oof!" Kris was pushed aside by Tao and Baekhyun who raced past him.

 

“It’s our time finally!” Tao and Baekhyun happily said.



"Chaerin noona want to learn wushu? I can teach you!" Tao excitedly said.



CL's eyes sparkled.

 

"Really?! Really?! Teach me!” She went down from the bike and approached Tao.

 

Baekhyun pushed past Tao and Kris again, making sure to make Kris stumble back on the grass with his force.

 

“No noona! That is boring! Do you want to see Versace’s newest eyeliner? It’s cool!” Baekhyun excitedly said.

 

That piqued Chaerin’s attention as well. “They released it already?! OH MY GOSH! May I see?! May I see?!”

 

“Sure—“ Baekhyun didn’t manage to finish his sentence when Tao bumped at Baekhyun. The latter stumbled at Kris who is just standing up from the previous fall. With Tao’s bump at Baekhyun, Kris was pushed down again at the grass.

 

“No! Noona don’t! It’s fake! And wushu’s more exciting than that, here I’ll show you the basics!”

 

“No! Me! Choose me noona! You’ll enjoy this I swear! Wushu’s are for pandas only!”

 

Chaerin got her eyes bouncing back and forth from Tao and Baekhyun who bickered on who should she choose to go with.

 

Unable to contain his anger, Kris abruptly stepped up and raised his voice at his dongsaengs.

 

“YAH! Will you sto—“ But since Tao and Baekhyun’s leg are sticking out from Kris’ place, he tripped and fell.

 

A shriek was heard and everybody turned to look at Kris’ misfit. He thought they gasped for the impact was in full strength and he landed in a wrong way but he was wrong. Dead wrong.

 

Even though there is a huge impact from the fall, Kris surprisingly felt no pain particularly in his face for it fell down first. He even thought that he landed on a pillow for his body is lying on a soft and warm material and his face is perfectly cushioned on nothing but softness. It made him confused though for the field was full of grass so why the sudden softness?

 

He roamed his hands to check the thing his face is being cushioned too. Once he put his hand to it, he gave it a slight squeeze.

 

A whimper was heard.

 

Then Kris felt that the soft cushion is moving. His eyes widened and pushed his body away from the so-called ‘softness’.

 

He got the shock of his life when he realized that it is neither a pillow nor a cushion…

 

He cursed a million times on all the languages he knew.

 

It is a human.

 

A woman.

 

And he is currently on between the legs of the said woman with his head previously buried on her chest.

 

He heard Luhan swore heavily in Chinese, rage evident on it and he knew he did something wrong. Very very wrong.

 

 

 

 

 

The woman?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

None other than Park Bom.

 

Stiff and shocked, unable to react and move her body due to her overwhelming emotions.

 

Alarmed of the situation he is in, Kris hastily pulled away from Bom.

 

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry1 I..I didn’t kno—AH!”

 

Kris’ face met the grass.

 

Bom was able to snap herself from the shocked trance and now she is hell bent for her revenge.

 

“ERT!” Bom shrieked and landed another jab on Kris’ backside.

 

Kris frantically grabbed something for a leverage to help him stand up. When he found one, he grabbed on it and was about to pull himself up with the use of it when he heard another set of gasps.

 

Aaaaaand strike two for Kris.

 

For he is currently holding Chaerin’s thigh and she is not pissed. Raging with anger only. Her face was red, with both irritation and embarrassment.

 

Before Kris could mutter an apology, his face was whacked on the ground again courtesy of yours truly, the baddest female.

 

“S-! I-I’M SORRY! I-I SWEAR I DIDN’T MEANT FOR THIS TO HAPPEN!” Kris pleaded with wide eyes as he saw that 2NE1 pulled away from them and looked at him with glaring eyes.

 

And it’s not only 2NE1, his co-members are looking at him with that eyes as well.

 

As one 2NE1 yelled “ERTS!” and made a mad dash towards their van.

 

Then and there EXO knew they were in deep .

A really really deep .

 

 

***

Guess who? (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

And why am I even asking? It's obvious already but...but... this guy is just ruining my bias list (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ 

Millions of thanks for voting, subscribing and commenting here in this fic. I really love reading your comments. (。≖ˇ∀ˇ≖。)