Restaurant

Fanboying Over 2NE1

“1,2,3 smile!” 2NE1’s Manager 678, took a picture of the girls eating in a restaurant downtown Seoul on CL’s phone.

 

“Thank you oppa!” CL smiled and quickly uploaded the taken picture in her Instagram.

 

“Omo Minkki-ah! You liked a picture in Instagram including EXO!” Bom suddenly exclaimed while looking at her phone.

 

“W-what?!” Minzy looked flustered in an instant.

 

“Really?!” Dara asked.

 

“Really.” CL confirmed while showing her Minzy’s recent activity in Instagram.

 

The ssang park looked at each other mischievously and both snickered while teasing the poor maknae.

 

“If I know you only liked the picture for Kai~” Bom said in sing-sung manner.

 

“If I know you downloaded that picture and cropped Kai~” Dara mimicked Bom.

 

“Yah unnies! Chaerin-unnie! Help me!” The poor maknae clung at their leader who is busy fiddling with her phone.

 

“It’s alright Minkki. Your unnies are just speaking the truth.” CL replied.

 

“UNNIE! HOW COULD YOU! These two ahjummas really!” Minzy faked a cry and glared at her two ahjumma-unnies in front of her.

 

The said two just shrugged and flipped their hair.

 

All of a sudden, the once silent restaurant became noisy. Dara being a curious rabbit, peeked her head a little from the half-opened partition door exclusive for the restaurant VIPs they are in.

 

She gasped upon spotting someone. Her hand reached out and mindlessly tugged the strap of Bom’s bra, mistaking it for the sleeve of her tank top.

 

“B-bom…BOM!” Dara continued tugging that Bom thought it would be ripped off.

 

“What the hell!?” Bom slapped Dara’s hand away before the strap of her bra be torn out completely.

 

She faced Bom and shook her tremendously.

 

“BOM! BOMMIE! BABY!” Dara gasped on her words.

 

“Baby?” Bom furrowed her brows at the sudden panicky action of her fellow Park sister.

 

“Yes! Baby!” Dara peeked again and this time she even flailed more wildly.

 

“Elf! Giants!” Dara babbled as she kept on urging Bom to look at it as well since they are the ones facing outside.

 

“What on earth are you talking about unnie?” Minzy confusedly asked Dara when she noticed how frantic her unnie is.

 

“She’s just spouting nonsenses maknae. Let her be.” CL nonchalantly replied.

 

“Elf? Giants? Isn’t that ironic!?” Bom huffed but let herself be dragged by Dara.

 

“Just look! Ppalli!” Dara urged Bom. She rolled her eyes but followed Dara anyway.

 

Once she peeked outside, she instantly acquired Dara’s sudden giddiness.

 

“Omg! The giant! The baby!” Bom squealed and Dara quickly joined her.

 

CL had enough so she peeked behind the partition door she is sitting on. Her eyes widened when she spotted the familiar blonde giant she and the other two unnies of the group are planning to divide on. She instantly roamed her eyes in hopes to find another one that caught her fancy and there stood on the corner is the one with the fairest skin among the group.

 

She then joined her two unnies from sharing the giddiness with each other. Minzy who is still clueless from all the fuss her unnies are making finally decided to step up and find it out for herself.

 

With one big pull of the partitioning door, she revealed herself as well as her unnies who are in a funny position in front of the rookie group who is behind those doors just a minute ago.

 

“EXO” Minzy mumbled with shock marring her face.

 

***

 

EXO just arrived on the restaurant that Chanyeol had chosen along the way. With their leader Suho paying the whole group’s meal, they didn’t bother if they chose the expensive one.

 

“Why did you choose this restaurant Chanyeol?” Suho sighed as he felt that his black card will be used again.

 

“It’s because 2NE1 sunbaenims frequently eat here!” Chanyeol happily said while Suho shook his head.

 

“It’s ‘frequently’ Yeollie not ‘always’. There is a big possibility that they are not here.” Baekhyun hooked his arm at Chanyeol who pouted.

 

“You could have picked a cheaper restaurant than here Chanyeol. Remember it’s Suho who will be paying.” Kris replied at Chanyeol with his poker face on.

 

“But…but..” Chanyeol tried answering but Xiumin beat him to it.

 

“But it’s okay! We came here for foooood! If we saw them then that’s a bonus! But if not then not! It will still be okay! Besides Suho didn’t protest with it so let’s get going~” Xiumin excitedly hopped inside dragging Suho along with him clearly eager to eat something,

 

They are chattering on the waiting area of the restaurant while the VIP room is being arranged when all of a sudden, a door slamming open caught their attention.

 

What they saw next made them all gape in surprise. There stood in front of them is Minzy whose eyes are wider than D.O’s. They didn’t miss the awkward positions of the unnies of the group who are behind Minzy.

 

Dara had hanging open and her milky legs stretched out for the boys to view.  She is clasping CL’s arm who is smiling with all her teeth shown and her shirt riding higher towards her belly. Bom on the other hand was leaning forward with a huge pout on her face and with her tank top dipping low, her cleavage was exposed.

 

The two groups stared at each other in disbelief, frozen with the coincidence that they didn’t expect to happen and for the expanse of skins that the EXO’s eyes are unknowingly feasting with.

 

“Oh Jjangmae! Long time no see!” EXO’s manager broke the tension as he reached out and gave a brotherly hug at 2NE1’s manager. He whispered something to the 2NE1’s manager and he nodded in approval.

 

In an instant, the girls scrambled to fix their shirts and awkwardly coughed. They raised their hands and gave an awkward bow and wave before turning their lowered heads back in the table.

 

Chanyeol knew that this year is the only year that Dara frequently wore shorts and dresses that flaunts her legs. That is why he is still marvelling at the fact that he was just a few meters away from his goddess’ legs. He and Sehun awkwardly tugged the collar of their shirts as the sight of Dara’s legs was gone the instant she folded and hid it back.

 

“Wipe your drool Tao!” Baekhyun hissed at Tao whose eyes are fixed on CL’s belly a while ago.

 

Tao immediately wiped the side of his mouth but upon knowing that his hyung was just poking fun at him, he glared at him. Baekhyun just snickered at him.

 

“Hyung stop it! Yah!” Chen exclaimed and tried to pull away from Luhan’s constant squeeze and hits on his arm.

 

Lay tugged at the still-dazed deer away from the poor Chen and threw a confused look at Xiumin who just shrugged and sighed. Again, the two eldest members of the group after him were caught eyeing 2NE1’s main vocalist. Only this time he knew where their eyes are fixated—in her chest. Even D.O had his eyes exactly like his name. He might look like an innocent puppy but a man is still a man.

 

D.O’s eyes then shifted to Minzy. The maknae’s blushing face greeted his line of vision and he couldn’t help but to adore her. Meanwhile the man beside him whose name is Kai, tried his best not to stare at Minzy. He just noticed how still pretty Minzy is even on casual attire.

 

“Hey guys are you going to stand there? C’mon here! Jjangmae is it okay if we join you?” The EXO manager asked.

 

“Sure. Are you alright with that girls?” The 2NE1 manager asked as well.

 

2NE1 nodded in unison. “Of course!”

 

“Then let’s join them.” EXO’s manager called up for them.

 

“W-where hyung?” Suho asked unsure if their manager hyung is really referring to the clustered room where 2NE1 is.

 

“Here! Don’t worry it is spacious enough. Us staffs will share this table and you can share the other table as well with 2NE1 if it’s okay with them.” The manager replied as he and 2NE1’s manager together with other staffs continued chatting and settled on the farther corner of the room.

 

Slowly, Suho stepped forward and bowed down towards the seated 2NE1. The girls immediately stood up and bowed as a greeting.

 

“U-uh…I- I guess w-we have to settle near you? Will that be alright sunbaenims?” Suho asked timidly.

 

CL smiled at him, the earlier awkwardness slipping off.

 

“Of course! Go on and be comfortable.” CL grinned at him and Suho slightly blushed.

 

Chanyeol subtly inched himself towards the side of Dara but he can’t move because of Kai and D.O hindering his way. He pouted.

 

Baekhyun who saw what Chanyeol wanted decided to tugged Kai and D.O off from their previous places. He passed the message to the two with the use of his eye. The two understood it in an instant and they pushed Chanyeol forward.

 

Chanyeol had to glare at them for being such a . He almost landed at Dara. He is thankful that he has fast reflexes or he will be a laughing stock right now. He coughed awkwardly and casually sat beside her. He secretly stuck his tongue out at Sehun who’s glaring at him at the moment.

 

“A-annyeong haseyo” Chanyeol greeted Dara first before the other girls with his hand rubbing his nape due to shyness.

 

Dara smiled widely while squeezing tightly the thigh of Bom underneath the table. Bom had to force out a fake smile as she contained the pain from Dara’s squeeze.

 

“Annyeong haseyo Chanlol.” Dara smiled sweetly.

 

Minzy facepalmed herself. How many times did she correct her unnie about Chanyeol’s name? A thousand times.

 

The guys snickered silently at Dara’s cute mistake.

 

“C-chanlol?” Chanyeol asked with his ears turning red from embarrassment.

 

Dara innocently furrowed her brows. “Yeah Chanlol. Why? Is something wrong?”

 

Unable to contain their laughter, the boys cracked up together. CL joined Minzy in facepalming herself. Dara looked genuinely confused. She turned to her Park sister who is also clueless as her.

 

“I-is something wrong with what I said Bommie?” Dara asked.

 

“No! But uhh..I really don’t know? Uhh… isn’t it Chanlol? Wait…omo Dara-ah it’s not!” Bom gasped with forming an ‘O’.

 

Dara’s mouth formed an ‘O’ as well. “Aigoo really?! Then what is it then?!”

 

“It’s…

.

.

.

.

.

Chanhul! Right?! Right?! I’m right!” Bom happily said and Dara pinched her nose bridge in exasperation.

 

“Aigoo you’re so brilliant Bommie! Chanhul, I’m so sorry for messing up with your name.” Dara bowed.

 

“Aish this unnies really are getting old.” CL shook her head and let out a laugh with Minzy.

 

“Oh god I can’t take this anymore!” Baekhyun and Chen continued laughing while teasing at their fellow Beagle-Line, Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol glared at them and slowly turned his attention towards the rejoicing Park Sisters.

 

“U-uhm actually…” Chanyeol tried to clear up his name but he was cut off by the two who is now into guessing the names of the whole group.

 

“I’m great I know. I know! I will guess all of your names. I remember Minzy telling me all of your names. Join me small Park!” Bom urged Dara who is game as ever.

 

“She did?!” D.O said in surprise.

 

“Yes she did.” CL said while Minzy shove her lightly.

                                                                                                             

“Unnie!” Minzy scrunched her nose and blushed.

 

“But before that game of yours unnies, let them sit first and order their food. No telling of names okay? Hope you’ll understand the two ahjummas though. It’s their way of easing the awkwardness between us.” CL said at them with a smile that the boys gladly returned back.

 

“YAH!” The Ssang Park chorused at CL who just shrugged.

 

Tao sprinted towards CL’s free side but Kris beat him to it. Without any second thoughts, Kris sat beside CL.

 

“Hyung…” Tao grumbled but Kris just ignored him.

 

“Annyeong haseyo.” Kris greeted CL. She greeted back and at gave a victory smile at the pouting ssang Park across her.

 

Tao huffed in annoyance. He then decided to choose the seat across, atleast he will be able to see her face-to-face. Unfortunately to him, Baekhyun was fast to sit beside Chanyeol.

 

Tao cursed in Chinese under his breath and decided to just sat beside Kris but Suho was already sitting on it. Tao wanted to rip his hair in frustration. Baekhyun and Suho eyed each other and together, gave a smirk at the poor panda. Tao hopelessly flopped at the center sit. Atleast somehow he could see everyone in here though the only one he wanted to see is CL.

 

“Why on Earth did Kris hyung choose that seat?” Tao gritted his teeth.

 

“Simple. He’s just hitting two birds with one stone, CL and Bom.” Baekhyun leaned and whispered at Tao.

 

“Tch.” Tao huffed and glared at his Baekhyun hyung who also stole his seat from him as well.

 

“I’m your hyung so I should be the one to sat next to her.” D.O hissed silently at Kai.

 

“Hyung, there will be no ‘hyungs’ when it comes to Minzy! You lose at the rock-paper-scissors! I should be the one to sit next to her now move away hyung!” Kai hissed back.

 

They kept on bickering until Sehun suddenly popped in between them. “If no one of you will sit beside her in 5 seconds, I will be glad to be the one to.”

 

With that said, Sehun stride towards Minzy and prepared to sit when D.O sat in an instant, even slightly bumping Minzy in the process.

 

“Oh I’m sorry.” D.O bowed in apology and Minzy just gave him her angelic smile and said it is fine.

 

Kai grumpily sat beside D.O and purposely bumped him while sitting down.

 

Sehun then proceeded in helping his hyungs Xiumin and Lay in also pushing his Luhan hyung towards Bom. However unlike Chanyeol, Luhan stood firm in the spot and didn’t wavered. He’s too shy to be even sitting beside her.

 

“Shiroh!” Luhan whimpered and cursed in Chinese.

[shiroh-don’t like]

 

Chen casually strode in front of the struggling Luhan towards Bom in hopes of not being seen but Luhan saw it clear as a day. That what made him dash towards the free seat beside Bom and sat rigidly next to her.

 

“Oh baby faceeeee! Hi!” Bom greeted him enthusiastically with her hand raised.

 

Luhan instantly stiffened and didn’t even move an inch.  Chen urged him to say something but Luhan shook his head no and mouthed ‘I can’t! What should I say?!’

 

Disappointment crossed Bom’s face and she slowly put her hand down.

 

“Uhh…ah he-he-he. Hi to the wind I guess?”  Bom awkwardly laugh with a hand below her cheek before turning completely at Dara and chatted with her animatedly.

 

“Aish what an awkward turtle.” Lay sighed and Xiumin agreed as they choose their seats together with Chen. With a shake of his head, Sehun settled on the other end of the table with Tao on the other side still sulking.

 

‘You disappoint her tard’ Kris subtly mouthed in Chinese at Luhan the moment their eyes met.

 

Luhan glared at Kris and bit his lips in worry. The heck did he just did?

 

As soon as the foods came, the guessing of each of the member names are up again.

 

“So if me and Bom got 8 out of 12 of your names correct you guys will be dancing ‘Growl’ to us!” Dara happily clapped.

 

“And if you don’t?” Suho inquired.

 

“Uhhh.” The two looked at each other and shrugged.

 

“What do you think Minzy?” CL smirked and Minzy smirked as well.

 

“If they didn’t unnie, then they will dance to your song ‘Gizibe’ here.”

 

A collective of gasps was heard.

 

“Minkki-ah how could you?!” The Ssang Park acted betrayed.

 

“What? You’re asking for it.” The maknae smiled at their unnies, clearly getting back for revealing to EXO that she was the one who told them each of their names.

 

“Dara-ah we should do it together!” Bom said.

 

“Yeah! Ssang Park fighting!” Dara added.

 

And the two pumped their fists.

 

“Can I act as the referee and scorer then?” Baekhyun raised his hand then all of them agreed.

 

“The real answers will be revealed later after the game” Baekhyun announced and the two goddesses seriously nodded.

 

“So you said his name, who’s your next guess sunbaenim?” Kris pointed his thumb at Chanyeol who’s sulking silently for his name being played and jumbled.

 

“Aing~ don’t call us sunbaenim. Noona will do…” Dara winked at him.

 

“…Kris.” Bom fnished Dara’s hanging sentence with a wink as well.

 

Kris awkwardly smiled, suddenly flustered at the way the two looked at him like he will be eaten.

 

“Anyway moving on~ we answered two. So Bommie, whose name would you want to guess?”  Dara.

 

“I’m sure of it and so are you.” Bom eyed Dara and the two nodded at each other. As one, they pointed at Kai.

 

“Kim Jongin.” Dara said seemingly proud.

“Or known as Kai.” Bom seconded.

 

“H-how…” Kai became speechless in an instant.

 

“It’s because Min—“ before Dara could blabber and reveal that Minzy is the reason why they knew Kai’s real name, Minzy stood up and covered her unnies mouth.

 

“D-don’t mind her he-he-he.” Minzy laughed uneasily and glared at her two snickering unnies.

 

“3 out of 12. Next noonas?” Baekhyun asked but his eyes are fixed on CL.

 

“Ah! The baby!” Bom suddenly said. Dara’s eyes glittered and immediately searched for the said ‘baby’.

 

Luhan’s ears perked up, thinking that Bom is referring to him since it is what she always call him.

 

“Right! The baby none other than Sehunnieeeeee~” Dara cutely said making Sehun blush a little and Chanyeol glare at the maknae.

 

Luhan’s shoulder slumped down.

 

“Your fault hyung.” Lay whispered at Luhan who just pouted while looking at Bom’s side profile. She is ignoring him for the entire time.

 

“You’re Suho the leader and you’re Lay! And the one that looks like Sohee from Wonder Girls is XiuHee!” Dara pointed continuously and Bom patted her back not knowing that she committed another mistake again.

 

The EXO Boys clapped at them though they snickered secretly at Dara’s mistake.

 

“The one that looks like Seungri is a Panda—I mean Tao! And you hmmm. Minzy told me you’re name is like an emoticon on eyes…B.O? P.O? G.O?!” Bom mumbled but still loud to hear. D.O is now red faced.

 

“Make your final answer unnie! 5! 4!” Chae started

 

“Wait! Ah…Dara yah what to do?!..Uh.. ah huh! O.O! It’s O.O!” Bom finally said before the count-down reached 1.

 

D.O’s face became crestfallen in the instant and the boys laughed but Bom and Dara was busy busy with their own world that they didn’t noticed that they committed their third mistake.

 

“Next is Chen whose vocal is so high like our main vocal here.” Dara proudly presented Bom to them and Bom thanked them like she was in some sort of a beauty pageant.

 

The guys laughed at the antics of the two.  They really didn’t expect that behind the fierce stages lies a comical and cute 2NE1.

 

“So down to two! Go guess now mr. referee and the guy beside you Bom unnie.” CL pointed at Baekhyun and Luhan.

 

“Bommie-ah, I really forgot their names! What to do?” Dara whispered but Bom patted her head.

 

“Don’t worry Dara-ah, Park Bom knows it! Your name Mr. Referee is Bacon!” Bom smiled widely and Dara cheered her on.

 

“Oh my gosh these  unnies really.” Cl laughed as well. She might not know all of them but she sure as hell that Bacon is not the name of the shy guy who she greeted her a while ago at Music Bank.

 

“Well hello there Bacon.” Chen teased Baekhyun which made him glare at his fellow Beagle line.

 

Chanyeol laughed so loudly and uncontrollably but Bom didn’t think that she just committed another grave mistake so she continued her victory with Dara. Meanwhile, Baekhyun was frozen on his spot.

 

Bom then turned to Luhan and scrunched her nose at him. Luhan flinched and scratched his nape as he slowly looked at Bom.

 

“Hul~ and this baby face is…”

 

“Drumroll~” Dara said with matching actions.

 

“His name is…

.

.

.

.

.

HUNHAN! YEAH!” Bom excitedly said. She and Dara stood up and twirled together giddily.

 

Luhan choked at his food at what Bom said. He wanted to sulk. Now he knew why Bom is calling him as baby face, it’s because just like Dara with Chanyeol, Bom couldn’t remember his name as well.She even used the fans shipping name of him and Sehun.

 

Since the game is over, the whole group laughed freely now except for Chanyeol, D.O, Baekhun and Luhan who is sulking at the corner. Xiumin is the only who is not affected with his name being mistaken for.

 

“So the results?” The two excitedly asked.

 

“May I know the names of each of your members?” CL asked Kris.

 

“Oh sure. Here.” Kris showed her their group picture with their names on it. Tao on the other hand give a keen look at Kris and CL.

 

“7 out 12.” Suho answered with a sheepish smile.

 

The two instantly halted in jumping. Their eyes wide like saucers.

 

“MWO?!” A look of horror crossed their faces.

 

“Unnies, it’s not Bacon, it’s BAEKHYUN. It’s not Xiuhee, it’s XIUMIN. It’s not O.O, it’s D.O and how many times do I have to repeat that it’s CHANYEOL not Chanlol or Chanhul?! And it’s not hunhan but LUHAN.” Minzy continuously said which shocked both parties.

 

“You know all of us...” D.O said with wider and amused eyes.

 

Minzy blushed hard. “I-I…y-yes..U-uhh.” She didn’t continue her answer and instead drank the juice in one go but still all eyes are on her.

 

She blushed when her eyes met Jongin’s.

 

“Y-yah why don’t we just proceed on the punishment of the two unnies instead of looking at me like that?” She huffed.

 

“W-WHAT?!” Dara inched closer to the table while giving them a sheepish smile.

 

Minzy stood up as well as CL and the two started dragging the two unnies towards the free space on the right for them to dance.

 

“ANDWAEEEEEE!” Bom yelled while clutching tight at the table’s leg.

[andwae = no]

 

“Hunha—I mean Luhan-ah help me juseyoooooo! I swear I won’t be mistaking your name for another again!” Bom pleaded at Luhan who looked like a deer caught in the headlights.

 

Luhan gulped upon hearing his real name finally on Bom’s lips. He blushed and contemplated whether to help her or not. He was slowly reaching out when CL suddenly interfered seemingly a dark aura surrounding her.

 

“Don’t you dare help her! Guys help us if you want to see these two ahjummas to dance!” CL said in a scary voice.

 

“SHIROOOOOOOH!”  Dara on the other hand clutched tightly on Chanyeol’s leg mistaking it for the table’s leg. Chanyeol was surprised with Dara’s action but instead of removing Dara’s hold on his leg, he just stayed still and blushed furiously.

 

But Sehun interfered and pulled Chanyeol away from Dara.

 

“WAAAH! ANDWAE! CHANLOL! I MEAN CHANYEOL DON’T!” Dara yelled with puppy eyes.

 

Chanyeol held Dara’s hand in determination.

 

“I won’t let go of you noona! I won’t! Never! Neveeeeer!” Chanyeol acted like he’s on a drama and professing his undying love for the female lead.

 

“Eh?” Dara tilted her head at Chanyeol’s sudden reaction.

 

Chen and Tao laughed loudly at the silliness of Chanyeol.

 

CL used this as a momentum and urged Baekhyun to help her out. Baekhyun noticed that CL’s  asking for his help and he gladly did to impress the female. In an instant he left his place and helped in pulling Dara away from Chanyeol’s hold but the giant with a large mass didn’t want to let go. Only when Sehun joined did he finally let go since it’s 3 against 1 after all.

 

“SOMEBODY HELP MEEEEE~” Bom cried out as Minzy started dragging her towards the center. Bom looked pleadingly around making the guys all laugh.

 

All of a sudden D.O sprung behind Minzy and tugged her away.

 

“YAH! D.O oppa! Why me?!” Minzy exclaimed in surprise.

 

D.O scratched his head in confusion.

 

“I thought you wanted help?”

 

“Yes but apparently you helped Bom-unnie instead oppa!  Oppa are you with us?” Minzy asked in confusion.

 

Kai rolled in the floor, laughing at D.O’s misfit. In all honesty, all D.O did was to stare at Minzy so you can’t blame him if he didn’t get what’s really happening.

 

Bom used Minzy’s distraction as an opportunity and hid behind Kris’ broad back in hopes of being hidden completely.

 

“You clearly think you’ll not be seen noona?” Kris asked at Bom behind his back. She also pulled Suho for her to be effectively hidden.

 

“Of course! I trust on my instincts! Now shh!” Bom huffed and hushed at them to be quiet.

 

“If you say so.” Kris chuckled and ate the food in front of him.

 

“Don’t lean forward you giant! I might be seen!” Bom hissed.

 

“You won’t noona, trust me.” Suho assured her as he stuck closer to Kris just to appease her.

 

“Okay! thanks!” Bom happily replied but covered in an instant.

 

She was surprised to see that her fellow Park sister is now hiding behind Sehun’s back who is sitting beside Suho. So basically the arrangement is Kris-Suho-Sehun.

 

Bom furrowed her brows in confusion. Just a minute ago, Sehun was tugging her away from Chanyeol to be out on the open and now he is hiding her from them?

 

Dara just smiled giddily at Bom and pointed at Sehun’s back. Quickly understanding now, Bom smiled widely and pointed at Kris back as well. They both released a thumbs-up and giggled to each other.

 

“So here is where the two of you are hiding huh?” Minzy

“You think we didn’t saw you unnies? Because I sure as hell did.” CL said.

 

“ANDWAEEEEE!” was the last shouts of the Park sisters before they were completely dragged out of their hiding place by the two strong maknaes of 2NE1.

 

“HUHU DARA-YAH.”

“HUHU BOMMIE-GAH”

 

“1,2,3 START!” They cheered when CL’s song started playing from Tao’s phone and the two started dancing awkwardly at first but then jammed with the song and started partying inside the restaurant.

 

The managers looked at them with laughter pasted on their faces.

 

The whole area was in chaos. Who would have thought that these two groups just met hours ago? They immediately clicked with each other like they knew each other for so long. Well that’s the power of having one common denominator—they’re both fans of each other.

 

***

 

Thank you for the overwhelming number of subscribers and comments guys! I love reading each of your comments, it inspires me more to create a new chapter. Thank you again lovelies! <3

 

Bye! Just wanna share this funny gif though XD


PS: Are there readers of "Class 4D" fic in here? Because the author of that, Yura my twin wanted me to rely her message that she will be back soon but since she didn't gave me her account I just thought of posting her message here. She's just busy like me but apparently more busier than I am so please do understand her. In her behalf, thank you guys!