First Meeting - 2

Fanboying Over 2NE1

First Meeting II

 

The whole EXO went up on the backstage as they wait for the performing group to finish. They stretched their bodies to condition their body before performing. As they continued warming up, they are not aware that a certain quartet is coming their way.

 

D.O who is busy in vocalizing didn’t noticed that he is blocking the path way.

 

“Uhm excuse me?”

 

D.O turned around and gasped in shock when he saw Dara’s flawless face inches away from his face. For a moment, Dara topped his list of female idols. He blushed furiously while Dara blinked at him innocently seemingly used with boys being star struck with her beauty.

 

“Y-YES S-SUNBAENIM!” D.O frantically replied.

 

Minzy who is behind Dara giggled at his reaction. Upon seeing Minzy smiling at him, his face became redder than red.

 

“We just want to pass through if that’s okay.” Dara smiled at him. Now he knew why Chanyeol is a die-hard fanboy. She’s a goddess!

 

“We didn’t mean to intrude your practice D.O-sshi.” Minzy gave him her eye smile again. He suddenly heard the angels singing. But wait! She knows him! His eyes almost rolled back at his head at that thought.

 

“So yeah would you mind if we pass through?” CL appeared in front of the two goddesses wearing a y outfit that almost made his nose bleed.

 

“Girls why did you—oh hi there!” The ever so cheery Bom bowed and smiled at the stunned D.O.

 

Can he get any luckier than s? He just went straight to cloud 9 when all of the fierce females huddled in front of him and even talked to him. Just a minute ago he is sulking that Kai got to meet Minzy face to face but now look at where he is now. Not only was he given the opportunity to talk to Minzy, it included the 3 members as well. He bet his hyungs and dongsaengs will die just to be in his position now.

 

Minzy inched her face to D.O’s not knowing her effect on the poor guy that got rooted on his spot. She snapped her fingers in front of him.

 

“Hellooooo? Yoohoo!”

 

Minzy’s ‘Yoohoo’ got the attention of almost all of the EXO members. As a whole they all turned their heads on the direction of that sound.  When they saw their member surrounded by their favorite girl group, they stiffened and became speechless. Unable to say anything to describe what they are feeling right now, they instead communicated through their gestures.

 

Baekhyun was the first to react as he pointed at D.O then at CL, his mouth hanging wide open as he took in CL’s iness. His eyes glued on CL’s exposed flat abdomen.  Tao flung his hands frantically like a penguin and kept on shaking the stunned Suho who wouldn’t move an inch if not for him.

 

Chanyeol and Sehun had their eyes wider than D.O’s as they saw Dara in personal, rocking her blonde hair. Although Chanyeol saw Dara a while ago, it’s still not enough to suffice his fanboying needs.

 

Kai felt the flare of jealousy as he saw Minzy’s distance with D.O’s face. A while ago, he was the one bragging his encounter with Minzy to D.O yet now what his hyung got was more than what he had.

 

D.O felt the hairs on his nape standing. He smirked since he knew where it came from. Finally having more confidence, he turned his attention to Minzy’s waiting face and smiled.

 

“Yeah please do pass through. I’m sorry.” D.O side stepped.

 

“It’s okay.”  Minzy smiled widely and D.O was 100% sure that he heard Kai’s scoff. All the girls smiled at D.O. They muttered their gratitude and continued walking but stopped every time they will have some staffs to talk to.

 

Slowly D.O looked at Kai mischievously and mouthed ‘Who’s luckier now?’ Kai stomped his feet in irritation before pulling his cap downwards to cover his eyes.

 

As the famous group continued walking and bowing to the staffs, the whole EXO followed every step and every member’s gestures and actions. They find it cute since they are clearly acting differently compared when they are on the stage.

 

Kris bit his lip when he saw CL’s attire but his bite on his lip became harder when he saw Bom. His eyes kept on raking Bom’s physical appearance from head to toe. No wonder Luhan got bat crazy when he saw Bom. Her iness and cuteness is more accented in personal.

 

Luhan on the other hand had his mouth open and his eyes on a trance. He continuously slapped Chen’s thighs at the sight of Bom on her tight and y dress. His eyes stuck at Bom’s legs just like the giant on his right Kris. Unlike Bom’s outfit a while ago, what she is wearing right now is a killer.

 

Getting fed up with Luhan disturbing his sight of Park Bom, Chen moved his thigh away from Luhan’s slapping hands and pushed his self away from him.

 

Noticing where Luhan’s eyes are at, Chen loudly spoke.

 

“Now I know Luhan hyung that you really are a ert! I didn’t expect that. Your  face is really deceiving.”

 

“I’m not you ing troll.” Luhan muttered through gritted teeth. Chen laughed boisterously at his response.

 

“Then where are you looking at? Bom noona’s stockings? Why you want to wear one?” Chen amusedly asked. Tired of answering questions from the troll, Luhan  just raised his middle finger at Chen without looking at him.

 

Lay and Xiumin looked at 2NE1 with admiration. Xiumin’s eyes though kept on lingering at Dara’s baby face. After having his fill on Dara’s beauty, he casted a glance towards the two eldest group members that came after him. He chuckled when he saw where Luhan and Kris’ eyes are glued. He can’t blame them though, Park Bom’s legs are really a killer.

 

Xiumin stepped up and in a split second, he slapped the back of the head of the two.

 

“Heads up erts!”  

 

“I’m not.” Kris coolly said as he straightened his stand like nothing happened. Luhan kept on rubbing his sore head.

 

“Told ya! Even others consider you as a ert!” Chen snickered and Luhan smacked Chen’s shoulder.

 

“Annyeong haseyo! Annyeong haseyo!” The 2NE1 bowed as they walk past the group of EXO in all smiles. EXO bowed down as well.

 

“Oh annyeong!” Dara greeted Chanyeol much to his surprise. Chanyeol’s ears became red and he enthusiastically greeted back which earned a laugh from Bom. Dara greeted Sehun as well. Sehun shyly replied a hello back and they all became awkward. You know how Dara tends to be awkward and Chanyeol knows it as clear as a day. Gathering his stored confidence, he pushed himself to converse with Dara. He cleared his throat countless times first before facing Dara.

 

“C-congrats o-on your c-comeback Dara sunbaenim!”

 

Dara looked at her side and saw that Chanyeol was the one standing next to her.

 

“Aigoo! Thank you thank you. You and your group as well.” Dara spoke, a small grin marring on her pretty face.

 

“A-ahm…e-erm s-sorry for being so nosy but d-do you know how to play the guitar?’” Chanyeol knows on the deepest part of his heart that Dara plays guitar but he won’t show it to her thus acting ignorant and stuffs.

 

“Yeah! I’m not a pro though kkkk! How did you know?” Dara said frailly.

 

“In the T-TV n-noona. “ Chanyeol shyly said but then Sehun the maknae appeared.

 

“Don’t believe in him Noona, hyung is your avid fanboy. He surely knows everything under the sun that involves the whole 2NE1 specially you.”

 

“Shut up maknae!” Chanyeol blushed and twisted Sehun’s hand and he groaned in pain. Dara on the other hand shyly smiled at them and became awkward again.

 

 

“Sunbaenim annyeong haseyo” Suho bowed 45 degrees in front of CL. She bowed again and smiled at Suho.

 

“You’re the leader right?” CL asked and Suho fastly replied a ‘yes’.

 

CL smiled shooting arrows directly at the heart of the silent and always-lurking-behind-Suho Baekhyun. He is normally not like this but when he saw CL approaching, he shied away and hid behind Suho’s back. CL noticed it so she poked her head out and looked directly at Baekhyun whose eyes are casted downwards.

 

“Hello to you there as well!” She greeted happily at him.

 

Baekhyun immediately flinched when CL called his attention.

 

“Yah, stop being shy when you’re not! Go bow.” Suho hissed at Baekhyun.

 

Slowly he removed his self from hiding behind Suho’s back and bowed. A flush can be seen on his cheeks.

 

“A-annyeong haseyo sunbaenim.” Baekhyun smiled timidly.

 

The ssang park who are watching the whole scenario snickered at the scene. They even pushed CL closer to Baekhyun.

 

“Yah unnies! What was that for?!” Surprised, CL asked the two fake maknaes of 2NE1.

 

Instead of answering, Dara and Bom grinned mischievously at their leader. CL rolled her eyes but for a split second, a blush tinted her cheeks.

 

“Don’t mind these two ahjummas.” CL.

 

“What?!”

“YAH!”

 

The two protested but CL ignored them. She spotted another familiar face.

 

“Oh hello again brother of Seungri.” CL showed her eye smile at Tao when she saw him for the second time around that day.  

 

“ANNYEONG HASEYO! NANAPPEUN GIZIBE YEAH! DO THE UNNIE~!” Tao excitedly replied and did CL’s step on her single ‘Nappeun Gizibe’. CL laughed heartily and even danced along with Tao.

 

 

“Hi again too Kai!” Minzy smiled.

 

Stunned by Minzy’s approach, he gaped instead of replying back. Kai find Minzy’s smile as the one he wanted to see every morning.

 

“H-H-HI!” Kai awkwardly replied back.

 

“Starstrucked much?” Xiumin snickered beside Kai.

 

“Hyung!” Kai hit Xiumin’s arm a couple of times.

 

 

Bom caught sight of Luhan. She smiled first at him and Chen, not noticing Kris was also in there much to his chagrin.

 

“Heya baby face! Looking good huh? Good luck at your performance!” Bom smiled at Luhan, her eyes forming crescents. She playfully shook Luhan much to his delight.

 

Luhan’s cheeks burned as he muttered thanks softly. He kept on scratching his nape due to nervousness. Kris and Chen looked at Luhan with narrowed eyes, Luhan on the other hand secretly managed to show them a small smug smile.

 

As Bom backed off from Luhan, she then finally noticed Kris. Kris gulped when Bom squinted her eyes at him and moved her face an inch closer to his face. Luhan and Chen gaped at the sight of the two.

 

“Y-yes sunbaenim?” Kris asked not knowing what to do. He kept on adjusting his collar as Bom looked at him intently from head to toe. His ears slowly became red when she started walking round and round at him. After a minute, Bom stopped in front of his face and clasped her hands together.

 

“AHA! I knew it was you! Nice to meet you again Kris!”  Bom happily said. All eyes went on her. The whole EXO got their eyes wide including Kris.

 

“Y-y-y-you k-know me?” Kris unbelievably said.

 

“Of course! Hul~ You’ve forgotten me aren’t you? I’m sad.” Bom shook her head disappointingly.

 

“U-uh sorry?” Kris said with furrowed eyebrows.

 

“Aigoo! Vancouver! We met on the airport of Vancouver! This kid really.” Bom said like an ahjumma while looking at Kris. After saying those words, Kris finally remembered. He slammed his hand on the table and looked at her with delight.

 

“N-n-n-noona! You’re that noona! Damn! I’m sorry I’ve kinda forgot!” Kris said, a pinkish tint forming on his cheeks as he remembered Bom.

 

Their interaction made 2NE1 and EXO members’ jaw to be slack.

 

“Y-you know each other?!” Luhan interfered, his jaw hanging wide open in shock.

 

Kris casted his gaze at Luhan. A smug smile formed in his lips when he saw disbelief written all over Luhan’s face. It’s payback time!

 

“Kinda.” Kris answered.

 

“H-HOW?!” Luhan exclaimed in disbelief. He can’t accept the fact that Kris knows ‘his’ Bom noona more than him.

 

“Uh huh. Just like what I’ve said we’ve met at Vancouver. Right?” Bom stretched her hand upwards and gave a pat at Kris’ shoulders. Kris smiled shyly, overjoyed that Bom is the first to initiate physical contact.

 

“So the rumor before about you being on Canada is true?” Chaerin said with a raise of brow.

 

“Y-yeah hehe?” Bom

 

“AND YOU DIDN’T TELL ME?! I’M HURT BOMMIE!” Dara said while holding her chest.

 

“Me too!" Minzy pouted.

 

“Mianhaeyo! Omo! They’re calling for us! We’re next in line! Bye Kris! Nice meeting you again! Bye baby-face! Bye guys!” Then Bom moved together with the other girls towards the stage.

 

Kris slowly faced Luhan, a smirk glued on his lips.

 

“Whose your daddy now?” He said smugly.

 

“Damn you.” Luhan said in gritted teeth.

 

********

 

It's our thesis defense tomorrow whew.  I will update as soon as this university stuffs are done. Please wish and pray for me and my group mates luck! We hope we could pass.  So yeah thank you thank you for all the new readers and new subbies! Adios~