First Performance

Fanboying Over 2NE1

“We’re glad to have these guests on today’s show. Hello 2ne1 please say hi” MC

 

“Hello what’s up! We’re 2ne1!”

 

The EXO members are already in their positions for their ‘Growl’ performance in the stage when they heard the familiar introductions of 2NE1. Tao immediately lunged forward to take a peek, not noticing that he is the only one who moved away from his spot on their formation.

 

“Go back to your place Tao!” Baekhyun scolded his co-member who is for crying out loud fanboying over CL. Can’t blame him though, she just smiled at him when their eyes met before they went up stage. Well the truth is, Baekhyun is feeling upset since CL didn’t return his wide smile on her since she didn’t noticed him and she noticed Tao much to his chagrin.

 

“Later!” Tao replied in a hushed voice.

 

Baekhyun just looked at him in irritation.

 

 

“Aigoo this kid.” Xiumin self-palmed his face in exasperation.

 

 

“Yes hello, how does it feel to be on Music Bank? MC

 

“We feel so good to be in here today and I think we can enjoy the performance.” CL

 

“The teaser of your new song became an issue. Please introduce your song to us.” MC

 

“It’s a cool song for the summer and we will show you how 2ne1 has fun.” Minzy

 

 

“Hey Kai it’s Minzy that is speaking now.” Sehun nudged with a mischievous smile at Kai who is trying hard to control his self to not join Tao on his fanboying over the edge of the stage.

 

One needs to be on the edge in order to see 2NE1 being interviewed on the other side. Unfortunately for him, his position is too far from the edge. Kai could only blow a raspberry in irritation.

 

 

“Shut up. As if you don’t want to see Dara noona.” Kai answered back.

 

“I’ve already had my fill. Unlike you and Chanyeol hyung, I’m not that greedy enough to peek at my female.” Sehun said with an impassive face.

 

“YAH!” Kai grunted and hissed at Sehun.

 

“Really? Your female? I bet Chanyeol will throw a fit if he heard that from you maknae.” Chen grinned. Sehun rolled his eyes in response.

 

 

“Please stay tuned for 2ne1’s new song. Please introduce the next four teams” MC

 

“Who does summer make you think of? It’s Koyote and cute zombie bride Lee Jung Hyun!” Dara

 

“And the wild and young, Kang Seung Yoon.” Bom

 

“Before them, let’s get to EXO who will protect their girls.” CL

 

“’Growl’” The 2ne1 girls made an action of cute growl gestures.

 

 

“ASDFGHJKL! Did you see that? Did you see Dara noona doing growl?! ISN’T SHE A CUTIE!” Hyper Chanyeol said before Suho slapped the backside of his head.

 

“Shh! The camera’s already rolling! Your girly squeals might be heard!” Suho hissed. Thankfully they are on the second batch and still hidden behind the camera or else Chanyeol will be caught in the act of fanboying.

 

“Omg omg CL noona introduce---Y-YO! OKAY! Y~” Tao’s fanboying words were cut off the moment the camera panned on his face. So he panickly said his lines as a cover up. Baekhyun tried to hold his laughter on seeing Tao. But Tao’s smile undeniably faltered.

 

After EXO’s performance, they immediately rushed towards the backstage in order to watch 2NE1’s performance. Unfortunately though, it’s still not yet 2NE1’s turn to perform so they instead sulked and did their own thing.

 

As they were busy on their own world, they didn’t notice that 2NE1 was being introduced by the two MCs. They were really immersed in the game that they are playing that they didn’t hear what the female MC said.

 

 

“We just saw them awhile ago, the girls who knows how to have a good time. Let’s go with 2NE1 first.” The female MC announced but still no reaction from EXO.

 

 

The song started playing. The loud screams of the fans from the television inside their waiting room merged with the actual screams on the stage.

 

 

“D.O.Y.O.U.L.O.V.E.M.E” CL started singing her line.

 

 

“Yeah D.O loves you.” D.O said with a bob of his head still focused on the game. The boys nodded along with him.

 

What they heard only sunk in after 3 seconds. Everybody froze including D.O. All of their eyes widened as they looked at each other. In a synchronous motion, they slowly turned their heads towards the television screen. CL’s smiling face appeared.

 

“HOLY !”

 

They all exclaimed as they scrambled forward to get closer on the TV screen.

 

“YAH! Don’t you dare use your height on me kkamjong! I’m still your hyung! LET ME SEE MINZY!” D.O tried nudging Kai and tried jumping to take a peek at the television screen that was crowded by the taller members of EXO but he was ignored.

 

“He’s just trying to get back at you for having a moment with Minzy you know.” Xiumin tapped D.O’s shoulders lightly while Kai give him his signature smirk.

 

“This kid.” D.O squinted his eyes at Kai who shrugged and continued watching Minzy.

 

“Damn you guys!” Baekhyun second at what D.O did when still no one paved way for them.

 

“Yah! Let the shorties pass through!” Suho said to Chanyeol and Kris that is fully blocking the screens. Kris side stepped without removing his eyes from the T.V.

 

“As if you’re not a shorty hyung!” Chen whined.

 

“Tch. I know and I admit it.” Suho rolled his eyes and continued watching.

 

 

“Do you love me? Do you love me? Do you love me like the way I love you babe~”

 

 

“Give her any hairstyle and it will still suit her perfectly! How come Dara noona?! How come?!” Chanyeol said with mock tears.

 

 

“Why are you even asking that? She’s a goddess. Isn’t that a known fact?” Sehun rolled his eyes at the overreacting hyung of his.

 

“Aish this brat.” Chanyeol answered back at Sehun but the maknae just shrugged.

 

“OH! Dara noona gave a flying kiss! Ahh too bad hyung you’re too late. You didn’t saw it tsk tsk. I’m lucky to see it.” Sehun said teasing Chanyeol when Dara didn’t even did the flying kiss.

 

“WHAT!? DAMN YOU MAKNAE!” Chanyeol sulked.

 

“Did you see that?! Did you see that?! CL WINKED! CL ING WINKED!” Tao exclaimed.

 

“Tao your mouth.” Suho scolded Tao but kept his eyes fixed at CL.

 

“I know she winked! And it’s for me this time! Now shut up Tao!” Baekhyun.

 

“What for you?! It’s for me!” Tao argued.

 

“es. It’s for me.” Kris said with a smirk on his face, joining the fiasco with his co-members.

 

“Gege! H-how could you…” Tao feigned gasp.

 

Kris rolled his eyes.

 

“Here we go again. Tch. It’s for all the viewers watching not for me nor for the two of you okay? Now just watch will ya?” Kris replied with his poker face on.

 

“WOAH! Park Bom hit that high note smoothly! See? She’s responsible for hitting high notes like me! That’s why we’re meant to be!” Chen proudly said.

 

Kris rolled his eyes again clearly unamused.

 

“No one gives a .”

 

 

Lay turned his head to his left and almost laughed when he saw Luhan’s expression while watching the performance at the TV.

 

 

“Bom noona~” Luhan said in daze and did some squishing motions in his hands.

 

Lay’s eyes widened and he immediately slapped Luhan’s hands thinking that it was a erse thing.

 

“How lewd can you get?! You’re being a byuntae Luhan!” Lay exclaimed.

 

All the EXO members looked at Luhan who is innocently looking at them. All their eyes widened at him.

 

Luhan blinked thrice. He confusedly followed Lay’s line of vision and saw it on his clenching and unclenching hands. He then looked back at the TV screen. His brows furrowed for a moment and then he gasped. His jaw dropped wide and his eyes widened like marbles.

 

“Damn Luhan hyung, you really are a byuntae. I should take Bom noona away from you.” Chen said with a shake of his head.

 

“N-NO! IT’S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!” Luhan defended himself but he was ignored.

 

“You got it bad Luhan hyung.” Lay said with a shake of his head.

 

“IT’S NOT REALLY WHAT YOU THINK IT IS! I just want to squish—“ Luhan

 

All of them gasped.

 

“Luhan hyung, I didn’t know you’re like that.” Sehun feigned surprised.

 

“Bastards! She’s being too adorable that’s why I want to squish her cheeks! Her cheeks guys!” Luhan repeated.

 

They all gasped again, making Luhan more and more furious when they all added another meaning for every word he said.

 

“THE CHEEKS ON HER FACE YOU TARDS!” Luhan growled.

 

“Ahh” They all said while grinning naughtily at him. With D.O and Chanyeol looking creepily at him.

 

Kris looked at him with his brows raised. “Still byuntae.”

 

Luhan scoffed. “As if you’re not being one! Aren’t your line of vision now is on her legs?”

 

Kris’ face reddened.

 

“The are you saying?”

 

“And this ladies and gentlemen is the battle of who is the greatest byuntae of all.” Baekhyun chirped.

 

“Damn it guys! Just watch will ya!? By the end of the day, all of us are all byuntaes.” Tao whined and complained. He can’t focus on his queen when all of his hyungs and co-members are bickering.

 

“THE HECK?!” They all protested.

 

 

***

 

 

The program is now finished. As some of the EXO members continued congratulating their sunbae f(x), Chanyeol on the other hand kept on craning his neck to the left and to the right just to find 2NE1.

 

“They are at the back Yeol! Yeol CL! S-she smiled at me! Finally! I’m gonna die!” Baekhyun gripped Chanyeol’s arm tightly.

 

“Who smiled at you?” Suho asked with raise brows.

 

“CL.” Baekhyun said with arrogance.

 

Suho sighed and turned his attention instead to their sunbaes. Up to now he still hadn’t gotten another moment from her ever since the formal introduction awhile ago.

 

“Do you see her? Do you see her?” Luhan put Sehun on a headlock and forcefully turned the maknae’s body towards the back to spy since he doesn’t want to be caught in the act.

 

“Oh yeah and she smiled at me.” Sehun gave a shy smile and a small bow towards 2NE1’s direction.

 


“What?! Yah!” Luhan immediately dragged Sehun away.

 

“Don’t tell me you’re adding to my rivalry list!” Luhan glared at the younger one.

 

Sehun rolled his eyes. “Hyung, I’m referring to Dara noona tch.” Sehun said.

 

“Who’s referring to my Dara noona?” Chanyeol said with his deep voice.

 

“Nothing. Just go dance ‘Rum Pum Pum there.”

 

 

 

*ON THE OTHER SIDE*

 

“Aigoo Bommie-ahhh! He’s so cute!  Ahhh he looks like a baby really!” Dara squealed when she remember Sehun smiling at her. They are waiting for CL who went to the restroom before they went to a restaurant downtown to celebrate their comeback.

 

“I know! Specially that baby face! He’s so squishy but why on earth didn’t that baby face faced me? Tch! ” Bom pouted referring to Luhan.

 

“It’s okay! Atleast you got to see the dreamy giant dancing in front of you together with Amber kekeke! Ahh he’s so manly isn’t it? Isn’t it?” Dara giggled.

 

Bom nodded and giggled together with Dara.

 

 

“I know! The other giant with big ears as well is dancing in front of you! Aigoo the two danced awkwardly just like me kekeke!” Bom laughed at herself.

 

“Aigoo! You’re so mean Bommie yah. He’s got a nice smile though and he has a name…but I forgot. Chan? Chanlol? And the one that looked like a baby is Sehan? Sehun? Aigoo!” Dara said with furrowed brows.

 

“Come to think of it, I forgot their names as well. Aigoo Dara-yaaaah~ we’re getting old really! I only remember Han…Hunhan?  Lu? Ah gosh I only knew him as baby face. Ah! Except for Kris though since I met him before but ahhh he’s so dreamy isn’t it?”  Bom said with a sigh and Dara nodded with a sigh as well.

 

Minzy sighed and corrected her unnies.

 

“Dara unnie it is not Chanlol, it’s Chanyeol. You got Sehun’s name right. For you Bom unnie it’s Luhan not hunhan. That’s actually the ship of Sehun and Luhan just so you know.”

 

Bom  clapped.

 

“You really are a hard core EXO fan aren’t you? I bet you’re squealing in your insides a while ago.”

 

Minzy’s face turned red.

 

“YAH! What’s with Kris? What’s with the dreamy sigh?” CL suddenly butted in who just arrived in the van.

 

“Aigoo! Another fangirl here I see.” Minzy wiggled her eyebrows at CL, finally getting over from the blushing state awhile ago.

 

“Hmm you could say but yah!  You two ahjummas, those are younger than you if I may just remind you.” CL scolded like a mother.

 

“Hmm~ you just want Kris all for yourself though. The three of us can share you know!” Dara pumped her fists and Bom nodded eagerly.

 

“Why only three? How about me?!” Minzy protested.

 

“Minzy, we know you’re loyal to Kai. Unlike us your byuntae unnies, we are two to three timers.” Dara replied with a wink.

 

The group then teases the maknae.

 

“Yah..” She blushed furiously as she clipped her hair on her ear.

 

“Hmm share? Guess If I could why not? But nah, Bom unnie might be broken-hearted if I take him.” CL teased Bom.

 

“Yah! Why me now?” Bom pouted.

 

“But really unnies the three of you hitting on Kris? Poor Kris-oppa.” Minzy shook her head.

 

“Yah! We’re just having fun here you know. Its’ not like we’re being real serious here and divide Kris on three maknae. It’s impossible.” Bom stuck her tongue at Minzy.

 

“But if we ever divide Kris, I’ll get the middle part! I bet he has some chocolate abs~” CL said sultrily before all of them broke into fits of laughter.

 

“Mine’s the top portion! KEKEKE! That dreamy face uh huh.” Dara laughed loudly.

 

“Oh so I’m left with the bottom. From waist down right? Hmm~ me gusta” Bom had a naughty glint on her eyes before biting her lip.

 

Chae and Dara laughed boisterously together with Bom while Minzy wanted to puke at the iness of her unnies.

 

“You are all disgusting unnies! I bet Kris oppa is choking right now from being your topic!” Minzy exclaimed while covering her ears.

 

“We’re just kidding Minzy! Unnie is sorry haha!” Bom continued laughing.

 

“So who’s the next member that you will divide into threes again?” Minzy asked since she knew this is where it will be headed.

 

“Hunhan—I mean Luhan’s mine! He’s reserved okay?” Bom said with hand gestures.

 

“Sehun’s mine as well! Chanlol too!” Dara brightly said.

 

“It’s Chanyeol Dara unnie.” Minzy corrected her unnie again.

 

“Ow oops! Chanyeol!” Dara giggled.

 

“Omo aren’t you a greedy one unnie? Two at a time?” CL asked Dara.

 

“Whyyy? We’re just fangirling! There’s nothing wrong with thaaaat.” Dara whined.

 

“So how about you Chaerinnie? Who caught your eye besides Kris?” Bom asked.

 

“Hmm. The leader, the shy one, the panda look alike and oh! Kai!” CL looked at Minzy who flinched  immediately. She just did it to tease Minzy.

 

“OMG Chae you picked too many! You even outnumbered Dara!” Bom said with an ‘O’ forming on her lips.

 

“Yah unnie! You’re the greedy one! They’re four in total!” Minzy whimpered at CL.

 

“Just say you’re a fangirl of Kai and I will not include him in my list.” CL winked.

 

“Fine! I’m a Kai fangirl. Happy?!” Minzy whined.

 

“Oh yeah I am. I even recorded it. I can use it in the future” The leader playfully said.

 

“OMO UNNIE!” Minzy panicked.

 

 

While the four ladies continued on bickering and teasing around their own picks at the group of EXO, little did they know that they unconsciously chose their own set of fanboys. If ever EXO heard their conversation, they will surely be delivered to the emergency room for heart attack. 

 

 

***

So I finally decided to add 2NE1's point of view in here. Sorry for the tons of gifs in this chapter, I found these gifs funny so I inserted it in here.  So what do you want to see in the future chapters? I have another story brewing in my mind set in alternate universe. As soon as this fic will be finished, I will post it. Hope you'll support it too <3 

 

And Happy Birthday to my ultimate bias ZHANG YIXING! <3 It's unicorn day today! Who wouldn't love this man <3 

 

Good bye lovelies! Ppyong~ 

PS: Thanks for wishing me luck in my defense, we were rescheduled though but still thanks guys :*