MV Release

Fanboying Over 2NE1

-M/V Release-

 

“Chanyeol I said stopping looking at your phone for a moment. I can’t apply the eyeliner on your eyes properly.” Their stylist noona scolded the slouching Chanyeol.

 

EXO are actually prepping up since they will be performing later but ever since Chanyeol entered the make-up salon, his eyes and hands can’t be removed from his phone. He kept on checking various forums over the Internet in case one will post something about the release of 2NE1’s Music Video.

 

“Mianhaeyo noona”

 

Chanyeol grinned sheepishly and put down his phone on his lap. He sat up properly and tilted his head up a little. The stylist then went back in putting eyeliner on Chanyeol’s eyes.

 

“Forgive him noona. He’s just desperately waiting for someone.” Baekhyun sniggered at the seat next to him.

 

The stylist gasped.

 

“Omo! Is that why you are so fixated on your phone today? Don’t tell me you’ve a got girlfriend?!”

 

“Yes noona, I’ve got 3 girlfriends and 1 blonde goddess wife.” Chanyeol proudly replied.

 

“Yah! Yah! Chanyeol! You already had 1 wife so why the heck do you need to include mine as your girlfriend?!” Baekhyun retorted but Chanyeol ignored him.

 

“Don’t tell me you’re referring to CL because if you do, this eyeliner will come crashing on your beautiful neck.” Suho creepily said to Baekhyun.

 

“Dara noona is not your wife. She is my wife!” Sehun brattily said at Chanyeol.

 

“Didn’t I tell you that you two are not meant to be?! You’re too young for her!” Chanyeol childishly stomped his foot.

 

“Tch. Didn’t she said she wants someone who is younger than her? Then I met her criterion!” Sehun happily said.

 

“What do you think of me? Older than her?! I’m also younger than her too you punk! You’re forgetting something, yes she wants someone who is younger but she also said he should be older than her brother! And I met her criteria!” Chanyeol stucked his tongue at Sehun.

 

Sehun scoffed at his hyung knowing that he lose this time.

 

“What’s the age of Thunder?” Xiumin inquired.

 

“H-huh? U-uh..I..don’t know?” Chanyeol forced out a laugh.

 

Sehun scoffed louder.

 

“You didn’t even know yet here you are bragging that you met Dara noona’s criteria?! Hyung are you for real?!”

 

“Hmm. I think GD sunbaenim fits her criteria though. Aren’t they dating? Since you know their stuffs are always look alike” Xiumin innocently said.

 

“MWO?!” Chanyeol and Sehun shouted at the same time in shock.

 

“B-but t-they are on the same company! Of course it will not be helped if they have the same outfits. Right?” Chanyeol nudged Sehun.

 

“YEAH! And yah Xiumin hyung! I thought you are a Dara fanboy?! Why are you telling this to us?!” Sehun.

 

“I am but I changed my mind. I will not be joining your death battle with Chanyeol on who Dara noona wants more. I’m contented with this setup. Besides we all know that we are all just ‘fanboys’ Chance of dating them? 1% reality, 99% dream.” Xiumin.

 

The whole EXO glared at their oldest member.

 

“Yah hyung that was harsh!” Kai yelled out.

 

“Whut? I’m stating a fact ya know.” He then continued munching the chocolate bar he was eating a while ago.

 

Lay who heard everything and remained a .JPG decided to speak up now.

 

“But I thought it is CL that GD sunbaenim dates? Aren’t they? Or all of them are just rumors?”

 

“Oh is that so? Aish so confusing. ” Xiumin sighed.

 

This time, it is CL’s fanboys time to react.

 

 “G-GD sunbaenim dates CL? Damn. I’m hopeless then? Waaaaah! Hyung!” Tao mumbled, his face crestfallen as he hug Suho who is shocked as well.

 

“Aigoo these boys. You look like girls that kept on gossiping.” One of the stylists replied.

 

“But you know, rumors will always be rumors. You know the entertainment world. It might just be simple coincidences or they are just close to each other or even just for publicity. No one knows the whole truth except them.” Chanyeol’s stylist said to comfort the boys.

 

Kris slammed his hand on his forehead in exasperation.

 

“These hopeless, creepy and possessive fanboys.”

 

“As if you’re not a creepy one by having the exact clothes of CL” Luhan snickered.

 

“Aren’t you too by saving Bom’s picture in a bikini on your phone?” Kris smirked and Luhan’s face reddened immediately.

 

Chen gasped.

 

“F-for real Luhan hyung!?”

 

“Y-yah! Kris too! You have B-bom’s picture on your p-phone as well aren’t you?!” Luhan frantically answered back.

 

“I don’t.” Kris.

 

“Then explain to me that picture of Bom that I saw on your phone the other day?!” Luhan.

 

Kris’ smirk grew wider.

 

“Hyung, I’m just browsing her pictures at that time. Atleast mine is decent. How about yours hyung?”

 

Luhan’s face turned redder than red.

 

“Woah Luhan hyung, I didn’t know you’re a byuntae! Seriously, that face of yours is really deceiving.” Kai shook his head.

 

“You’re a byuntae too for having Minzy’s picture all for yourself.” D.O narrowed his eyes at Kai.

 

“Why? What did he do?” Suho asked.

 

“He stole all the pictures of Minzy that I’ve downloaded and transferred it all into his own laptop! He even deleted all of them so that I won’t have any copies of it! All of them! You sneaky brat!” D.O

 

“W-when did I h-hyung?! I-I-I d-don’t know w-what you’re t-talking about.” Kai averted his gaze away from D.O.

 

“He is stuttering...” Kris pointed out.

 

“And shivering as well…” Sehun.

 

“Which means…” Baekhyun.

 

He is lying.” They all said in unison.

 

Kai gulped.

 

“Because of that…no kimchi spaghetti for you later.” D.O said as he walked away from Kai.

 

Kai’s eyes widened.

 

“M-MWO?! YAH HYUNG! That’s unfair! I will return it back! Promise!”

 

“Too late!” D.O

 

Chanyeol laughed at his co-members first before returning again his attention in his phone for updates.

 

“Chanyeol-ah, do I have to repeat myself again?” The stylist scolded Chanyeol again.

 

“Hehe sorry noona! I do—WAAAH! ASDFGHJKL! The M/V is out! WAAAH!” All of a sudden Chanyeol jumped from his seat.

 

“Oh sesangi!” The stylist noona covered her chest in shock.

[*Oh sesangi = Oh my god]

 

His sudden action caused the eyeliner that the stylist is currently holding to be scraped on his eye. He looked like his eye has been crossed out but it’s the least of his concerns right now.

 

“It’s out! It’s out!” Chanyeol repeated continuously as he bounced in his seat.  He then stood up and begun running around in circles.

 

“What’s out? What’s out?” Tao curiously asked but Chanyeol was busy running round and round. They all tried to calm him down but he won’t budge. The happy virus in his system went up to his head.

 

It came to the point that Kris had to trip Chanyeol for him to stop—or so they thought. Once he recovered from being tripped, he instead rolled like a buffalo on the salon’s tiles.

 

“YAH PARK CHANYEOL!” Suho finally stepped up to control his giant of a member.

 

“It’s out hyung! It’s out!” Chanyeol excitedly said like he is high.

 

“What the heck is out?” Suho.

 

“2NE1’s MV!” Chanyeol

 

“Ahh..” All of the EXO boys said in unison and returned back to their previous positions. Not a second later, they all snapped their heads at Chanyeol’s direction.

 

“WHAT?! WHERE?!”

 

“Here!”

 

Ignoring all of their reprimanding stylists, the 12 of them all huddled on Chanyeol’s  Samsung S4.

 

“There! There! Ahhh she’s really rocking that blonde hairdo!” Chanyeol

“Is she really turning 30?! Dara noona really looked like in her early 20’s!” Sehun

 

“CL on that bikini is really y! AHH! My eyes! My heart! My feels!” Baekhyun rolled over.

“My CL noona is so lovely huhuhu.” Tao

 

Thunder then came out in the video alongside Dara.

 

“Y-YAH! W-WHO IS THAT GUY!” Sehun pointed out.

“That is her brother you brat. Now get your hands off the screen!” Chanyeol replied to Sehun.

 

When Minzy’s pool part resurfaced, Kai and D.O inched closer to the screen of Chanyeol’s phone.

 

“Why on earth is Minzy surrounded with many guys! And she’s wearing a bikini on! Damn it!” Kai grumpily yelled.

 

“You’re just jealous because you’re not one of the guys that are near Minzy during that time.” D.O rolled his eyes at Kai.

 

Kai immediately flushed red.

 

“Where the heck is Park B—w ait is that her leg?! Oh it’s her! What?! Cut again?!” Luhan childishly stomped his foot on the ground—though in actuality it’s Chen’s foot.

 

“A-AH! HYUNG!” Chen whined in pain but Luhan ignored him.

 

“Tch. You’re just excited to see Bom noona on her bikini like the one on your wallpaper.” Kris smirked.

 

“I’m not!” Luhan raised a middle finger at Kris without looking at him and continued watching.

 

“Dara noona is so cute! Can I take her home?!” Chanyeol exclaimed when Dara’s antics on the pool played out in the screen.

 

“HOLY !” Kai and D.O said in unison as they saw Minzy dancing near the pool with only a sheer cloth covering her whole bikini suit.

 

“Yah! That’s too much see-through Minzy ah! AISHT!” Kai

 

“Wait, is she wearing something to cover her bikini? Aish!” Luhan looked innocently frustrated but they knew better.

 

“You had just indirectly proved that Bom noona’s bikini is the thing that you’re anticipating the most in thie MV.” Lay smiled at Luhan who blushed furiously.

 

“Poor Luhan hyung” Sehun teased Luhan.

 

“This brat!” Luhan muttered angrily at Sehun.

 

“Bom really looks like a Pikachu and CL looks gorgeous as hell.” Kris pointed out at Bom crawling upwards from the bed and to CL next to her.

 

“I know! And I’m gorgeous too. Then that makes us two gorgeous people that are meant to be together!” Tao exclaimed happily.

 

“ANDWAE!” Baekhyun contradicted Tao.

 

“Oh it’s Hongchul sunbaenim!” Xiumin pointed out at the music core host.

 

“I want to party with them too! And I would make sure to drag Dara noona away from those guys!” Chanyeol proudly said. Sehun rolled his eyes at his hyung.

 

“D.O love me? Yeah Minzy oppa loves you~ D.O love me~” D.O

 

“Why does Minzy kept on dancing ily in front of the camera?! It’s too much!” Kai exclaimed ang began flailing his hands. D.O pulled him away from Chanyeol’s phone.

 

“YAH! Don’t you dare pull off something like what you did the last time we watched Minzy like that!” D.O scolded Kai.

 

“Guys! Move your asses now! We need to head for the music show in 15 minutes!” Their manager hyung yelled just in time as the MV ended.

 

They all scrambled at their stylist noonas who are smiling upon seeing how they fanboyed on 2NE1.

 

***
 

Omomo mianhaeyo guys, it's been too long since I last updated! I'm too occupied to write this chapter that's why but... here it is! 

Next update will come as soon as possible! Thankyou subbies and new subbies! <3            

PS: This gif cracked me up XD