First Meeting - 1

Fanboying Over 2NE1

First Meeting - 1

 

“Hyung! Gege! Suho gege!” Tao continuously shake the leader who is currently curled up on the long couch at their waiting room.

 

Suho didn’t respond, making Tao more persuasive.

 

“Gege wake up!”

 

Sehun grabbed Tao’s hands away from continuously shaking the poor leader.

 

“Tao! Stop shaking hyung! Let him rest. He just came back from his radio show. Look how pale he is.” Sehun scolded his co-maknae.

 

“Sorry…I just want someone to come with me to the toilet. Come with me instead? ” Tao looked at Sehun with pleading eyes and a sheepish smile.

 

Sehun rolled his eyes.

 

“You’re already 20 Tao! I don’t see the need for Suho hyung nor me to accompany you even in going to the toilet.”

 

Tao fiddled his hand and spoke with a shudder.

 

“I-it’s just…the saesangs…”

 

Sehun’s eyes softened at the sight of Tao’s uneasy expression.  Even he felt the same way with him. Who wouldn’t be afraid in even going to the restroom when for just a split second, a saesang fan could break in and took pictures without their knowledge? It has been done to them countless of times and today is no exception with all their fans lurking around the whole building.

 

“I understand.” Sehun said with a nod of understanding.

 

Tao’s face brightened up immediately.

 

“You’ll accompany me now?”

 

Sehun looked at him in the corner of his eye, his I-don’t-give-a- face back.

 

“Still no.” Then Sehun brattily sipped his bubble tea.

 

“AISH!” Tao sulked and continued mumbling how s don’t love him the way he love them.

 

Kris threw the magazine back on the table and stood up.  He crossed his arms and looked at Tao with his poker face.

 

“I will accompany you so you can now stop sulking like all the Gucci in the world disappeared.”

 

“Really gege?! YOU’RE THE BEST!” Tao stood up as well and went towards the door.

 

“Come with us Yeol.” Kris grabbed the oblivious Chanyeol.

 

“W-what?! W-why?! No! Let me stay! 2NE1 might appear on the TV! YAH!” Chanyeol protested while pointing at the television inside their waiting room. Kris however had successfully dragged him outside their waiting room.

 

The three of them walked in the hallway of the building, trying to find the restroom. Tao is having his happy face on while Kris still wore his face. On the other hand, the happy virus Chanyeol had his head hanging low as he unwillingly let himself be dragged by his two band mates towards to God-knows-where.

 

“Aigoo! Wait for me!”

 

“Faster unnie!”

 

Chanyeol instantly raised his head upon hearing the familiar voices down the other side of the hallway. He tried remembering when he heard those voices but he can’t.

 

The three tall men were about to cut the corner when all of a sudden something—or rather someone crashed on them. Once they saw who crashed unto them, they remained rooted on their spots seemingly awe-struck by the two people in front of them.

 

“A-awiee!” A blonde lady grunted as she nursed her forehead that bumped on Chanyeol’s chest. Chanyeol’s initial reaction was to steady the wobbly female in front of him. When he saw who he is holding, he almost fainted.

 

The tanner of the two ladies muttered an ‘omo’ before regaining her balance from also bumping with the EXO members only this time it was Kris.

 

Tao who saw everything unfold in his eyes, stood there gaping at the ladies in front of him.

 

“Are you okay unnie?” The lady with a dirty-blonde hair asked her companion.

 

“Yes!” The blonde lady greeted cheerfully. She then slowly turned to Chanyeol whose mouth is hanging open and eyes wide.

 

“U-uh t-thanks?” She awkwardly smiled tried to remove his hold from her.

 

He idiotically nodded as he released her from his touch. Chanyeol tried hard in containing his feels as he saw and touched his ultimate female idol that is only inches away from him. If  he didn’t control his feels, Dara will probably be squished on his chest and will not be able to breathe due to his power hug. Her face will be probably peppered with sloppy kisses from him to if only he could.

 

Unknown to Chanyeol, while here he is imagining all the supposed things he could do to Dara freely, Dara on the other hand looked at him weirdly. Who wouldn’t if he almost looked like he will drool any moment? Sure she often got stares like that but coming from an idol? She didn’t expect it.

 

Chaerin laughed at the reaction of the tall guy with glasses but forgot it as soon as she saw that the two remaining guys are also looking at her like that, eyes wide and their mouths hanging open. The only difference is that the tallest of the three still managed to have a composed face. She then remembered that the tallest of the two is the one she just bumped a while ago and the one that reminded her of Seungri because of his panda eyes, is actually the one who jammed with her during her win of the ‘Baddest Female’ from Inkigayo before.

 

Kris tried hard not to show any reaction upon seeing CL but he knew he failed by the size of his eyes at the moment. Who wouldn’t if you saw the Baddest Female in front of you oozing with charisma and iness even if she is just standing still in there.  He is sure as heck that whatever he is feeling right now is thrice on Tao. His ears are bright red and he could see his hands subtly shaking. He thanked god he had master the art of self-control. He doesn’t want to look like an idiot in front of CL.

 

Kris finally snap back on his senses. He bowed first and urged his two fellow members to bow down as well.

 

“We’re very sorry.” Kris said which is too uptight for Dara and Chaerin’s liking.

 

“S-sorry 2NE1 sunbaenim! We hope you’re okay!” Chanyeol and Tao said in unison, all of a sudden being stiff as a soldier.

 

“I-it’s okay actually.” Chaerin apprehensively replied.

 

Being uneasy with the sudden uptight atmosphere, Chaerin and Dara returned their bows. They then pasted a beautiful smile on their faces which went straight to the boy’s hearts. You can imagine Cupid’s arrow staked at their hearts and their eyes forming heart shapes.

 

The smiles they gave didn’t help the boys to ease up, instead it only showed their inner fanboys. Inside they are squealing like crazy but in front of the two 2NE1 members they looked stiff and rigid.

 

“Aigoo guys don’t be uptight on us! We won’t bite haha! Don’t mind our image on stage because it’s different when we’re off stage okay? I’m Dara of 2NE1 by the way.” Dara once again displayed her pretty smile and bowed slightly.

 

Chanyeol is practically at 7th heaven. Dara just initiated a talk to them! Something that he thought will only happen at his dreams. And she introduced herself as well! He actually knew her by heart though. The amount of her pictures in his Cyworld and her posters on his room speaks for itself.

 

“I’m CL, the leader of 2NE1. Nice to meet you. You’re EXO right?” Chaerin inquired.

 

Tao nodded eagerly earning a laugh from CL.

 

“Yes. We’re honoured that you know us” Kris said, the hint of shyness contrasting his strong features.

 

“Of course who wouldn’t be? You’re Growl album is all over the news! And I remembered you as well dancing on my song last month.” Chaerin directed her last sentence at Tao and showed them her eye smile.

 

Tao felt his legs weakened at that. He is almost in the verge of yelling ‘SHE REMEMBERED ME’.

 

“Ah..sunbaenim you’re flattering us. You’re single is all over the news as well.” Chanyeol shyly said.

 

“Haha such a cutie!” Dara pointed at Chanyeol and his ears immediately went red. Can’t he get any luckier than today!?

 

“Ah! We forget to introduce ourselves. I’m Kris.” Kris bowed.

 

“Kris? Are you perhaps a foreigner?” Chaerin asked.

 

“Uhm yes. Me and Tao are both Chinese but I grew up in Canada.” Kris spoke out the word Canada with an accent that caught Chaerin’s attention.

 

“Ohh love the accent! So you know how to speak in English? Wow that’s cool.” Chaerin suddenly replied in English and winked at Kris.

 

Kris coughed awkwardly and turned his gaze away from CL.

 

“T-thank you. You’re accent is nice too.” Kris replied back.

 

“Really? Haha I actually find my accent normal though unlike yours.”

 

Tao got a bit frustrated since he couldn’t understand the exchange of words between the two leaders.

 

Suddenly Dara gasped. “Omo! Chaerin-ah! We need to go!”

 

CL’s eyes widened and she gasped as well. The two ladies bowed and waved them goodbye.

 

“Sorry but we need to go. See you around!” Chaerin said before the duo started running towards their initial destination.

 

“Shiz. I think I’m gonna die.” Chanyeol exaggeratedly said while holding his chest with both of his hands.

 

*Waiting Room*

 

“Where the heck is those three?! They should be back from now shouldn’t they? Can somebody find them please.” Suho irately sighed as he rubbed his aching temples. The manager scolded him for not monitoring his co-members.

 

“We will. Kai let’s find them.” Luhan urged Kai.

 

“Okay. I need to go to the restroom as well.” Kai stood up.

 

“Do it fast guys.” Baekhyun added and the two nodded before going out of the room.

 

Luhan and Kai continued searching their missing band mates. They didn’t have the slightest idea that they will experience the same thing that happened on the three giants.

 

“Luhan-hyung, don’t you think they’ve returned in the waiting room?” Kai said after going out of the restroom.

 

“I don’t know either. No one texted me yet. Let me check—oh this came just now, they are already there.”

 

“Ah I see. Then let’s go back to the waiting room.”

 

As soon as the two turned around, their eyesight immediately landed on the two figures walking towards them.

 

“Is that…”Luhan inhaled a handful of air and held it in due to shock. He tried hard not to roam his eyes from her head to toe but it always ended up being fixated towards her legs. It’s really deadly to his fragile heart.

 

“Perfect inspiration before the performance.” Kai mumbled as he intake the whole appearance of one of the ladies walking towards them.

 

When Bom darted her attention to them, they immediately looked away. Luhan pretended to talk to someone on the other line of his phone. Kai on the other hand kept on fiddling the buttons of his shirt.

 

“Ah yeah Sehun? Bubble tea? Later!” Luhan enthusiastically continued his act until his phone suddenly beeped—which means someone texted him and showed that he is really not talking to anyone.

 

Luhan gulped when he heard someone let out a cute giggle. He slowly turned his head around and saw Bom looking at him. His face turned beet red due to embarrassment.

 

“Busted.” Both Luhan and Kai mouthed at each other.

 

“Aigoo, it’s okay. I often do that too. Only without the message tone destroying the act though.” Bom said with a wink that made Luhan’s eyes roll on the back of his head.

 

“Annyeong haseyo Kai-sshi, Luhan-sshi.” Minzy bowed and Bom bowed as well.

 

“E-eh? O-oh! A-annyeong ha-haseyo!” The two stuttered as they gave a 45 degree bow.

 

When the two stood up straight again, Kai looked at Minzy in surprise.

 

“Y-you know us?”

 

“Yes she is. She is a fangirl of your group. She actually bought your XOXO album and the repackaged one.” Bom said with matching cute gestures that made Luhan wanting to pinch her cheeks right there and then.

 

Minzy blushed and hide a bit at Bom’s back. Her cheeks flushed red. Well she is not the only one because Kai is too.

 

“Omomo! Look at you! Both of you are blushing! Aing~ young love~” Bom teased the two and Minzy had to slap Bom’s arm for her to stop.

 

“T-thank you for being a fan. Would you like us to sign it?” Kai shyly said.

 

“R-really? I will be glad if you do!” Minzy brightly replied.

 

Bom giggled at the sight of the blushing dance machines. Bom diverted her attention. Her eyes met with Luhan for a second and he immediately casted his gaze down and shrunk behind Kai. A slight blush forming on his high cheek bones.

 

“Hey I won’t eat you haha. I’m Park Bom of 2NE1 by the way and here is Minzy our maknae! Nice to meet you guys. Erm if you don’t mind…may I know who’s who? Sorry I haven’t heard clearly when Minzy said your names.” Bom smiled sheepishly.

 

“A-annyeong haseyo. L-luhan-imnida.” Luhan shyly said.

 

“Haha you’re such a cutie pie. Don’t be shy. I won’t eat you promise!  Unless you are a corn disguised as a man. You are aren’t you? Show your kernels!” Bom poked Luhan’s cheeks not noticing the stiffening of the latter.

 

“I’m Kai, sunbaenim.” Kai bowed and Bom then diverted her attention from Luhan to Kai. She bowed back.

 

“Would you believe that he is the second oldest of the group?” Kai added.

 

Bom returned her attention towards Luhan again and her eyes widened.

 

“Really?! Woah! You would actually pass as a maknae with your baby face! But if I looked at you more, I can actually see you on your age.  Aigoo you’re fooling us with your cute face! Tsk tsk! Just like Dara with her baby face.” Bom babbled.

 

Luhan always hears compliments but the feeling that those words came from Park Bom gave him an elated feel.

 

“Oh well,usually  the oldest doesn’t look the youngest like in 2NE1. Right right?” Bom batted her eyelashes jokingly at them so they could agree ather proposition and they laughed at her.

 

“I strongly disagree! You and Dara unnie already looked like your age!” Minzy counterattacked.

 

“Bwo?! How can you say that to your favorite unnie Minkki-ah!” Bom whined playfully.

 

Kai laughed noticing that Minzy is acting more maturely than the older member.

 

Minzy caught Kai looking at her intently and she blushed again. Kai noticed it too and he looked away while biting his lips.

 

“Unnie we have to go now. Bye guys.” Both Minzy and Bom smiled at them and gave them a slight bow before heading towards their supposed destination.

 

“Park Bom had me whipped.” Luhan sighed dreamily as he held the part of his cheek that Bom poked.

 

“Same goes for me.” Kai said as he looked at Minzy’s retreating back.

 

***
 

“What the heck is wrong with you people?! Why do you look like you just had weeds?” Chen.

 

“Because~~” Chanyeol grinned creepily.

 

“Seriously what is wrong with them!” Suho sighed in exasperation.

 

“We saw them…” Tao muttered.

 

“Saw who?” Xiumin munched at his steamed bun.

 

“2NE1.” Kris finished the hanging sentence once and for all. After all, he is the only one who had kept his cool.

 

“Ahh you just saw them. It’s normal you know for us to see them.” Chen tried to brush them off but Tao was quick to give a follow-up.

 

“And they talked to us too.” Tao grinned.

 

This time, the members who are left on the waiting room dropped their jaws in the ground.

 

“WHAT?!” Suho

 

“You bastards! That’s unfair!” Baekhyun

 

“You saw them too?” Kai asked the three giants on the couch.

 

“Yeah CL and Dara noonaaaaaa~” Chanyeol said dreamily.

 

“CL?! Aish! I should have endured this headache and accompanied Tao.” Suho ruffled his hair.

 

Sehun spluttered out his third bubble tea for that day on Baekhyun’s face.

 

“MWO?! DARA NOONA!?”

 

“! THANK YOU VERY MUCH MAKNAE! THANK YOU!” Baekhyun angrily said as he wiped his face.

 

“Uh…you’re welcome?” Sehun sheepishly said.

 

“Why? You saw the two of them too?” Kris asked while brushing off lint on his pants.

 

“Nope. We saw MINZY and Bom noona. They even TALKED to us.” Kai emphasized Minzy’s name and the word ‘Talked’ to D.O who is currently glaring at him with his large eyes. He gave a smug grin at his hyung.

 

“One day I’ll talk to Minzy too. One day I’ll talk to all of 2NE1!” D.O gritted his teeth in bitterness.

 

Kris’ hand stopped immediately. He looked at a dazed Luhan. He is sitting on the couch, a hand holding on his right cheek.

 

“Don’t tell me…”

 

“Yes he saw her and she talked to him.” Kai answered Kris.

 

“AHH WHY ARE YOU SO LUCKY!” Chen cried out.

 

“Hey, why does Luhan kept on holding that part of his cheek. Is his tooth aching or something?” Xiumin inquired with raised brows.

 

“Ah that. Bom noona poked that part of his cheek that’s why.” Kai spoke like it’s a normal thing to happen everyday.

 

Kris finally lost it.

 

“Ah goddamnit!” He angrily ruffled his hair in frustration.

 

Luhan finally looked at Kris. He stuck out his tongue at him.

 

“Poor dragon.” He snickered and grabbed his rubik’s cube with a satisfied face.

 

“I really want to erase that satiated expression on his face right now.” Kris gritted his teeth.

 

“Damn damn damn! I really wanted to talk to CL as well! Next time Tao I will really accompany you.” Baekhyun determinedly said but Tao just smiled smugly like he is saying ‘told-you-so’.

 

“Guys! You’re up next. Go move your asses!” Their manager hyung barged in inside the waiting room and they all started to file out of the room. Some have happy smiles while majority had the sulking one.

 

***

Thank you very much for all the comments and subscribers I got from making this story! For those who are seeking for Chaeris moments then here it is as well as for more Bom and her fanboys moment. That's the best I can give at this moment. I will stick to the plan of pairings in my mind though. But I can always consider writing your preferred pairing moments in here. Thanks again for reading! See you in the next chapter <3