Chaos

Fanboying Over 2NE1

Warning: This chapter consists of cusses and loads of derp faces.

 

Chaos

EXO knows that in 5 minutes time 2NE1 will be going home. Some members talked about it without the girls noticing. After a few talks they finally came up a plan to atleast prolong this moment with 2NE1. They played rock, paper and scissors and the loser? Oh Sehun the maknae.

 

“N-n-n-n-noona.” Sehun stammered big time.

 

“Yy-y-yes S-s-s-sehun?” Bom imitated him which brought chuckles in the room.

 

“Yah Bommie! Don’t tease Baby Hunnie!” Dara pouted at her Park Sister. Bom raised her hand in surrender as she giggled.

 

“So what is it Baby Hunnie?” Still uncomfortable with Dara’s pet name on him, he cringed slightly. He also felt a cold stare on his back. He didn’t need to turn around to recognize  that it is his Chanyeol hyung who is looking deadly at him.

 

“Uhm..” He scratched his nape. “W-we a-are j-just uhm thinking if y-you 2NE1 sunbaenims w-would like to come with us?”

 

“Where to?” Dara inquired. Bom, CL and Minzy then crowded Sehun which made his hyungs groan for his luck.

 

“T-to H-han R-river.” Sehun blushed at  the proximity of the girls on him.

 

“SURE!” Without anything to held her back, Dara instantly affirmed.

 

“Well we would like to as well as long as our manager oppa allow us.” CL smiled.

 

“Really?! That would be fun!” Sehun smiled widely which earned him pinches on his cheeks.

 

“I’m also a maknae but waeeeeee are they not looking at me?” Tao whined.

 

“Because you’re a panda.” Xiumin replied.

 

“Is there even a connection with that Xiumin gege?”

 

“None. I just feel like calling you a panda.” 

 

***

 

If looks could kill, Kris Wu would be long dead…

 

…And rather than an easy death, it will be more like a slow and torturous death. Judging from the killer gazes of s? They surely are plotting his gory death on their minds.

 

Only 3 people namely Lay, Xiumin and Suho got to be more mature and let him off the hook. It somehow eased Kris from having more killers. 

 

Having enough from those indignant glares, Kris snapped and snarled at s.

 

 

"Oh this ! C'mon guys! I really didn't mean for that to happen! I apologized already! What more do you ask from me?!"

 

As a whole, they all bared their teeth at him well except again for the mature and elder ones that can only shook their head in disapproval. It reminded Kris of their song ‘Growl’ and ‘Wolf’ for they clearly are acting like alpha males. They threw Kris their murderous expressions which made the latter step back.

 

 

Chanyeol whipped his head towards Kris’ direction and threw him his shoe like a kid throwing tantrums. He stomped his foot angrily and looked at Kris with teary eyes.

 

“You just ed up my one and only chance at Dara noona!” The deep voiced rapper yelled.

 

“Her hands were slowly reaching out to input her phone number on my phone you know?! It was few inches away from my phone! A few inches you hear me?! A few! If you didn’t hear me I will repeat it again, A ING FEW! But why on earth do you have to interfere?! WHY?!” Chanyeol slumped on the floor on his knees with both of his hands raised upwards, crying out like a mad man.

 

Kris cringed at the sight of Chanyeol’s derping face as he moped in the floor.

 

 

“Don’t you know that I could have the chance to hold her soft, small and I bet fragrant hands yet what did you do?! Ahh! It's once in a blue moon you head! It’s my only chance! How can I not be mad at you?!" Chanyeol cried out again, this time Kris is not the only one who cringed, all of the members did.

 

Kris was about to retort back with the name Chanyeol called at him but Sehun beat him to it.

 

"You sound like a ert hyung. She was talking to me not until you butted in and laugh at every opportunity even when there's nothing to laugh. I bet she got crept out on you. I mean what's funny on putting headphones in your nostrils? You just looked like a retard and embarrassed yourself in front of her. Yourself as a whole is already funny hyung, you didn’t need to try that hard to make her laugh.” Sehun said with his face.

 

 

“YOU BRAT!” Chanyeol pulled Sehun and put him on a headlock and they wrestled on the floor.

 

Kris was then forgotten. He almost sighed in relief for having crossed out 2 people from the people who wanted him dead.

 

Then a crying panda came across Kris. His eyes were red and teary. Kris could only palm his face in disbelief.

 

 

"CL noona was about to watch my wushu when you came rolling like a buffalo! She was really willing to learn my super awesome and cool moves! And you even got to…you got to touch…AHHH! I don’t want to remember it!” Tao bragged as he continued whining.

 

“How can you even say that? What are you? A mind reader now? Thought you’re power is Time Control.” Chen snickered.

 

“I know because her brown eyes tell her soul~” Tao said in a sing-sung voice. Seconds after, a dusty pillow landed on his face making him cough.

 

“You’re worst than Chanyeol on cracking jokes. And her eyes are ebony not brown.” Baekhyun sassily answered while dusting off his hands from throwing the pillow at Tao.

 

 

“How did you even know the color of her eyes?! You! YOU’RE WORST THAN A SAESANG!” Tao feigned shocked.

 

“Pabo. You’re just focus on her body that’s why you didn’t get to notice the color of her eyes unlike me whose looking at her as a whole.” Baekhyun smugly replied.

 

Tao gasped and a red blush marred his cheeks. “I-I DON’T!”

 

“Oh c’mon Baekhyun, you’re the more ert than Tao since you’re checking her whole body out. Tsk tsk” Chen commented again.

 

“Shut up you clown-face!” Baekhyun hissed.

 

“Why? You’re guilty aren’t you eyeliner freak?” Chen hissed back.

 

As the two beagle lines threw insults on one another, Tao resumed his endless whines at Kris. Kris looked at Tao with disinterest.

 

 

“I could have taken that chance to release my romantic panda AB style moves and make her fall for me but then you interfered gege! You even did a ing combo! I hate you to bones!" Tao resumed his cries like a kid.

 

Baekhyun who was currently arguing Chen stopped in an instant and scoffed at Tao’s statement.

 

“Romantic Panda Ab Style moves?! What ery is that?!  She's just being a respectful sunbae to you so as not to hurt your feelings. She's more interested with me and my topic of our eyeliners." Baekhyun retorted

 

"She's not gay like you so why should she be interested with those eyeliner s?!" Tao fired back.

 

"Pabo! Girls uses eyeliner! How is that gay?! You even use it to smudge it under the bags on your eyes to look darker than our dark kid Jongin’s skin here Haha" Baekhyun laughed loudly.

 

Kai got pissed. He glared openly at Baekhyun and grabbed the dusty pillow that the latter threw  at Tao awhile ago. Since Baekhyun is busy laughing, he didn’t notice Kai sneaking behind him. Next thing he knew, he is inhaling dust from the pillow that was pressed on his face.

 

 

"Yah! What does my skin color had to do with your argument?! And I'm not dark! I'm just tan! Medium tan! Like Kim Tan! Heck yeah!" Kai hollered out with a fist pump.

 

"Tan? Tan my . You’re dark. Dark as the night. Accept it." D.O replied nonchalantly which angered Kai more.

 

"ANIYAAAA! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT I’M NOT DARK?! WHY CAN’T YOU DRILL THAT IN YOUR MINDS!” Kai screamed the same way he did on his screamo part in their MAMA song.

 

 

D.O side glanced Kai and yawned at the so-called ‘dark kid’ despite his raging fits.

 

“Just go home and bleach yourself”

 

“I’m already at home you owl hyung! Aigoo, you are just a jealous owl because I got to hold Minzy's hand. Hah! And we even have the same breed of dogs. In short we have more topics to discuss than you!" Kai boasted out.

 

"Booyah. You're giving her no choice that’s why! I was that close on getting her attention since you hogged all of her attention when this giant mess things up. I bet she will never talk to me again!" D.O glared at Kris which made the latter gulped. Let’s just say that the 6 footer had some D.O-phobia.

 

"Why do you have to be an idiot hyung?! Why?! Waeyooooo?! I can cry over your stupidness!" Chen exclaimed in mock tears from the side line.

 



Kris had enough as well with all the names he received from s that were actually younger than him.

 

"Yah you pabos! Don't call me names! I'm older than all of you!”

 

"But not with me so I can call you names as many as I want you ert. I bet you enjoyed it every second of it!" Luhan gritted out. His anger seething to every pore of his whole being.

 

If there is anyone who is really at rage now, it is without a doubt Luhan. His reaction kinda surprised the members since he rarely gets angry. He only gets angry when some nugu (s to be exact) lies down, sits down or even touches his bed for it is precious to him. He also gets angry when he is being called cute and being mistaken for a girl for he considers his self a manly human being. He is über manly okay? Yeah right, he is manly. Let’s give that title to him.

 

Hopeless, Kris looked over the hyung line that is eating and chatting continuously. It is obvious that they don’t care on the things that are currently happening.

 

“Aish! You are all so frustrating!  Yah Suhort help me!” Kris called out with desperation.

 

 

Suho glared at him. “Call me that name again and I’ll make sure to shave that chin of yours! I’m not short okay? I’m average!”

 

 

The others laughed as Kris gave out a frustrated groan. “Oh c’mon dude! Help me out to fix this!”

 

“Don’t wanna. You can do it by yourself.” Suho replied in an expressionless way.

 

“I will ignore you unless Chaerin noona decides to talk to me again!” Tao whined.

 

“Then I won’t be buying that Gucci bag of yours.” Kris replied.

 

In an instant Tao had changed sides.

 

“Of course I will acknowledge you! You are our EXO-M’s duizhang! How can’t I? I will never do that to my dearest gege! I can never ignore you! Now should we buy that bag? Bbuing bbuing?” Tao did his awkward panda aegyo at Kris which made the latter snort in laughter.

 

 

“I on the other hand will do ignore you.  I am already in Bom noona's bad side a while ago and you even added more! You even stole every opportunity I got! Where does that leave me you ?! AISH!” Luhan touched his lips for a second before ruffling his hair in an irritated manner.

 

 

“My Dara noona will never look at me again the way she looked at me before with those sparkling eyes of hers!” Chanyeol started his exaggerated acts again.

 

 

Sehun rolled his eyes. “There's nothing special with the way she looked at you.  Her eyes don’t sparkle at you. It’s just the lighting.”

 

 

"Oh Sehun..." Chanyeol started to growl.

 

"Ah! There is actually something special with the way she looked at you!" Sehun said with a smile. An evil smile to be exact.

 

"Really? Really?" Chanyeol excitedly asked.

 

"Yep. You looked like a creep that's why she looks at you differently." Sehun answered with a contented look at his face.

 

“You ! I'm older than you! How can you say that?!" Chanyeol hit Sehun's head.

 

"What a party pooper! Can’t you just let me and my delusional feels be?! I’m having a pity party here okay?! And you’re not invited here. Go to Kris hyung and joined him on the faced party!” Chanyeol continued.

 

 Then the next thing they knew, the dorm was in chaos.

 

Unable to handle the chaos, a plan formed in Xiumin's head. He smirked and called the attention of Lay and Suho beside him.

 

 

"I told you Minzy is really interested on talking to me! Not on you! You are just too tiny to be seen that's why she didn't even spared you a glance!" Kai laughed evilly.

 

"And who told you so? Are you blind?! Or the color of darkness from your skin went higher and spread to your eyes that you became blind?! She talked to me! She initiated it first! Just accept it that she approached me first than you!" D.O's eyes almost popped out from his sockets as he glared hard at Kai.

 

"I said let go of me! I will kill that blonde giant! I swear I will hang you outside with only your spiderman boxers on and let the saesangs feast on you! Hah! Isn't that the most painful way of death?! AHH! Let go of me Jongdae!" Luhan yelled as Chen continuously pull him away from Kris who is cowering behind Baekhyun.

 

"Lu-ge no~ No~ Yah~" Chen said in a girly voice as he hugged Luhan tightly and 

 

"Yah you er! You're taking advantage of my body! Get off me!" Luhan growled.

 

"Stop hiding behind me! Are you making me look like a midget compared to you?! Hah?! Isn't ing my time with CL noona enough?!" Baekhyun 

 

"HEEELP!" Kris' voice cracked as s joined forces in beating him up.

 

Only when Lay, Xiumin and Suho threw a bucket full of cold water to each one of them did they stop.

 

“That should help cool down your burning asses on fire. Stand up and clean this mess.” Xiumin pulled rank by using his age at the younger members.

 

Lay flopped down on the sofa and switched the TV on with Suho next to him.

 

Lay blinked and tilted his head cutely. “If you want to watch Running Man you better clean that mess. 2NE1 are the guests. Now what? You’re all going to mope in there?”

 

 

In a flash, the members that were now wet scrambled up and cleaned the mess the older members did and changed their clothes in a jiffy.

 

“No protesting or we will not allow you to watch. Remember, 2NE1 are the guests and the show is bound to start 5 minutes from now” Suho yelled out as a follow-up reminder with finality.


“But in all honesty guys, I really think Kris ed up the blooming chances of our members on 2NE1.” Xiumin suddenly said as he flopped down on the sofa as well.

 

Suho and Lay chuckled as they agreed on what Xiumin said.

 

“You bet. I think they won’t even spare a glance to us anymore.” Suho shook his head, a little disappointed at that thought.

 

“Of course. After that accident?” Lay shook his head as the scene awhile ago at the Han River flooded back at him.

 

But what reallly happened at Han River?

 

***

Hi guys! Do you still remember me? Haha. I know I haven’t updated this fic for almost two months with that I apologize. Here’s a little cliff hanger for all ya. Don’t worry, an update will come ASAP. There’s tons of gifs and pics in here because it really fits their expressions so yeah~ Comment below and thanks for the subbies and voties! HAPPY NEW YEAR! <3