Do You Love Me – Episode 1

Fanboying Over 2NE1

-August 4, 2013-

 

“I’m so tired…”

 

The boys mumbled to themselves as soon as they enter their dorm. It’s been a long day for the EXO boys. After their comeback Inkigayo performance for “Growl”, the group had to attend two music festivals with one located at Busan. They might show an energetic front during their performances but they really are tired as a teddy bear.

 

“Who wants to join me at shower? You know to save time.” Tao asked his co-members who looked at him with their tired stares. Fact is, Tao is just scared since it’s already midnight so he needed a companion to join him in the shower.

 

No one responded at Tao so he pouted and called his considered ‘mother’ of the group.

 

“Hyung~” Tao called at Suho, the EXO-K’s leader.

 

Suho doesn’t need to ask why him. He just nodded defeatedly and dragged his legs towards Tao who is smiling widely.

 

“I’ll join too. I really want to sleep too.” Sehun the maknae of the whole group said and joined his hyungs.

 

Since there are many occupants in their dorm and there are only two bathrooms, they have to take turns in using it in order to clean up so the ‘joining of shower’ is actually a normal feat to them since it really saves time.

 

While more EXO members joined Tao in shower, Chanyeol instead waited for his turn. He picked his laptop from his room and joined the remaining members in the living room who are waiting for their turns too.

 

“Hyung you’re not joining Tao?” Chanyeol asked Kris whose legs are stretched on the longer sofa in front of him.

 

“No. I still don’t understand why he needs to drag the other members to join him. He’s already 20 years old! Oh 21 in Korean age but still! Tch.” Kris said while shaking his head.

 

Chanyeol nodded in response and turned his attention to his laptop. While browsing in the Internet, he noticed netizens talking about 2NE1. Being a fanboy, he got curious and searched the bottom of this.

 

His heart pounded when he read posts that the teaser for 2NE1’s comeback song “Do You Love Me” is already out. He needed to confirm it first before his fanboy instincts took over. He doesn’t just want to be 100% sure since he’s been trolled many times.

 

Chanyeol typed the URL for Youtube. He even mistyped the URL since he is doing it so fastly due to the impending excitement in his nerves. He closed his eyes and clicked the link for 2NE1’s official Youtube account. He counted 1 to 3 while breathing in and out to calm his nerves.

 

Baekhyun who is sitting on the carpeted floor, noticed Chanyeol’s hyped typing and calming himself down.

 

“What’s wrong with you?” Baekhyun asked his co-member.

 

“Shh. Shut up hyung I’m calming my nerves.” Chanyeol said with eyes still closed.

 

“What for?” Baekhyun asked in confusion but this time Chanyeol ignored him since an unfamiliar song started playing in the background.

 

Chanyeol straightened up and scrolled down to see the source of the unfamiliar sound. His eyes almost popped out when he saw the words “2NE1 – DO YOU LOVE ME M/V Episode # 1”

 

“Chan—“ Baekhyun didn’t managed to finish his sentence when all of a sudden Chanyeol yelled loudly like a hyena.

 

“IT’S TRUE! THE TEASER IS OUT! AHHHHHHH! IT’S OUT AHHHHHHH!” Chanyeol suddenly stand up and did some crazy jumping, almost dropping his laptop on the process.

 

Luckily Baekhyun caught the laptop before it completely drops on the floor. He put it safely on the center table and shook his head at Chanyeol’s craziness though he still doesn’t understand the reason why Chanyeol is acting like that. He peek at Chanyeol’s laptop and he sighed when he now knew the reason for his friend’s sudden craziness.

 

The EXO members were startled at Chanyeol’s sudden yell. It’s so loud that even the members who are currently showering heard it. Kris sat up from his previous position in shock with wide eyes. Kai and Lay bumped their thighs on the center table near them when their body jerked up from the shock Chanyeol’s yell gave them. The other members who are currently showering even got out, some still on their towels, some still have soap residues on their body and some wearing their clothes wrongly.

 

Luhan pulled his earphones hastily and stood up in panic.

“WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED?! IS THERE AN EMERGENCY?!”

 

Baekhyun pulled him down. “No there’s no emergency. He’s just fanboying.”

 

All of the EXO members gaped at Baekhyun’s revelation in total shock. They yelled a “HE IS WHAT?!” in unison at him but he just shrugged his shoulders.

 

“Is there a problem in here? What’s with sudden yelling?” One their managers walked out from his room and looked at the still jumping Chanyeol like he is high.

 

“Uhm hyung he is just fanboying.” Baekhyun answered sheepishly while the manager rolled his eyes and sighed.

 

“Make him stop.” The manager said to them before returning back to his room. The other members returned back on the bathroom to finish their business in there.

 

Apparently, Chanyeol’s yell resonated on the whole dorm since it is really loud like it’s some kind of an emergency. Oh well it really is an emergency because Chanyeol is dying…from too much happiness.

 

Luhan smacked a pillow on Chanyeol’s face angrily to end his craziness.

 

“Aww!” Finally Chanyeol stopped and nursed his face that Luhan smacked with a pillow.

 

“Finally! Just what was that huh?!” Kris said clearly annoyed.

 

The derpy grin returned at Chanyeol’s face that it looked creepy now since he is showing all of his teeth with that.

 

“Their teaser is out! AHHH! I’m so happy!” Chanyeol said and was about to jump but Kai and Lay already pulled him down on the sofa.

 

“Who?” Luhan.

 

“2NE1! AHHH! Wait wait I will watch it! Join me ppali!” Chanyeol said and tried pulling them to join him but they didn’t budge.

 

“Oh c’mon! I know all of you are curious specially you Kai! I know you’re eyeing their maknae!” Chanyeol said.

 

“What?! Me?! Since when?! I-I just admire her dance moves!” Kai said, flustered by Chanyeol’s accusations.

 

“Still the same! Now come here and join me!” Chanyeol pulled Kai beside him and Kai pulled Lay together with him.

 

“Let’s just join Chanyeol guys. You know he won’t stop.” Lay said calmly and Chanyeol grinned. He knew after this video, their inner Blackjacks will be unleashed.

 

“Stop with that creepy grin and start the video.” Kris said to Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol nodded and placed the laptop properly in the center table with him on the center as well. On his left are Kai and Lay clustered together while on his right is Baekhyun and Luhan. Since Kris is the tallest among them, he decided to sit behind.

 

With baited breath, Chanyeol hit the spacebar to play the video.  CL first appeared while holding a C and L letters on her hand.

 

“Oh she’s CL right? Pretty hm” Baekhyun commented like he’s doing a reaction video while the others nodded in agreement.

 

“Yeah yeah! That hair suits her the best. I really love whoever her makeup artist is! She makes CL more and more pretty with that style” Chanyeol said with a wide grin seemingly proud at the compliments his bias group is receiving.

 

“Is that a bathroom? Wait is she taking a dump?! Haha!” Lay said when Minzy appeared sitting in the toilet.

 

“Where’s my Dara? Where’s my Dara? AHHH! There she is! THAT HAIR! @#$%^! Goddess indeed! ” Chanyeol said with a dreamy sigh while holding his chest when Dara appeared from the bottom with rollers in her blonde hair.

 

They all laughed at Dara’s crazy antics near the toilet.

 

“Tsk your head!” Kris said since Chanyeol keep on moving.

 

“Is this the reason why girls are taking a long time in the bathroom? Haha now I know.” Kai said in no one in particular while still laughing.

 

“Oh she’s cute!” Luhan said with his mouth forming an ‘O’ and his finger pointing at the screen when CL focused the camera to Bom dancing on the bath tub.

 

“She reminds me of Pikachu.” Kris pointed out when he noticed the zap lines on the sides of Bommie’s dress.

 

Baekhyun laughed and agreed at Kris’ comment.

 

“Wait is she—yah! Why is she scrubbing her thigh like that! Is she even in the legal age?!” Kai said.

 

“Yes she is. Just like you. You and Minzy have the same month and year of birth just in case you don’t know.” Chanyeol shrugged.

 

“R-really?! Wow.” Kai said in disbelief.

 

“Why is she cycling on air? Haha are they on crack like you Channie?” Lay joked at Chanyeol but Chanyeol is busy laughing at his bias’ antics.

 

“Isn’t she a cutie and a beauty?” Chanyeol said dreamily.

 

“Gotta love CL’s eyes smiles.” Baekhyun pointed at CL laughing while getting Dara down from her cycling.

 

Then the video ended with the line “Do you love me like the way I love you babe~”

 

“YES! I LOVE YOU ALL! SPECIALLY YOU DARA NOONA! AHHH!” Chanyeol happily said while rolling on the floor due to his feels.

 

“That’s all?!” Kai said clearly wanting to see more.

 

“Pabo that’s why it’s called a teaser.” Baekhyun said.

 

“Let’s watch it again! Do You Love Me yeah~” Luhan enthusiastically sung.

 

“Watch what?” Suho inquired when all of them arrived fresh from the showers.

 

“2NE1’s music video teaser.” Kris replied.

 

“2NE1? Really? Where!” Tao excitedly said.

 

“I knew it! You’re a fanboy of 2NE1 too! Bwahahaha! Come come sit down!” Chanyeol said with an evil laugh. He pulled his self together and started influencing his co-members with some 2NE1 love.

 

Tao scratched his head sheepishly.

 

“Play it! Play it!” Baekhyun excitedly said.

 

“Aren’t you done watching it already Hyungs? Let us take your positions for us to watch clearly.” Sehun said.

 

“NO.” Luhan, Kris, Kai, Chanyeol and Baekhyun said on the same time.

 

“Just go behind us Sehun-ah. You can’t make them move. See how close they are on the computer’s screen?” Lay said.

 

“But Kris and Chanyeol are so tall!” Suho whined.

 

“We’ll just slouch.” Kris said with a wink at them.

 

“Gee. Really helps you know.” Suho rolled his eyes and decided to just stand-up and used Kris’ shoulders as leverage to lean forward.

 

 D.O, Sehun, Xiumin and Chen imitated what Suho did while Tao pushed his body against Chanyeol and Kai to get a closer look at the screen.

 

“Aisht! Yah!” Kai whined but Tao just stuck his tongue at him.

 

Chanyeol hit the play button and as soon as the video played and CL appeared,  Tao spazzed his heart out. “Yeah! That’s my bad girl uh-huh!”

 

“Pretty as always eh?” Suho smiled while watching CL.

 

“Of course! She’s the baddest female after all! Yeah nan nappeun gizibe! Chaerin noona is really really lovely!” Tao said in a daze.

 

“Looks like I’m not the only one vying for CL hm.” Baekhyun said with a shake of head.

 

“I know that feeling Bacon.” Chanyeol winked at Baekhyun.

 

“Lol! What are they doing near the toilet?! Haha!” Xiumin laughed loudly.

 

“Ooh y legs! And an adorable face! I want to squish her!” Chen commented when it’s Bom’s focus already.

 

“I didn’t notice that awhile ago. Ah she really looks y and cute.” Kris said while nodding his head in approval and pointing at Bom in the screen.

 

“If you only knew haha!” Chanyeol said knowing Bom had shown more iness than this.

 

“Yah! I set my eyes on her first! This byuntae!” Luhan spanked Kris’ finger away from the screen.

 

“Chill man! I’m just stating a fact. It’s not like I’m taking her away from you. Aigoo this child. Are you really my hyung? Tsk.” Kris replied at Luhan.

 

“And so Luhan-hyung? It’s not illegal you know.” Chen stuck his tongue at Luhan and this time he slapped Chen’s thigh. Luhan really has a habit of spanking and slapping someone.

 

“Minzy is so y! And funny! Totally my type neh Jongin? Just like yours right? Haha!” D.O said while teasing Kai.

 

“PSH!” Kai said.

 

“Ahh Dara noona is so pretty and dorky! I really love her face and reactions. How old is she?” Sehun said while admiring Dara’s dorkiness and beauty.

 

“YAH! Dara noona is mine! Psh. She and Bom noona is turning 30 this year.” Chanyeol said nonchalantly while the others drop their jaws.

 

“What?! Those two are going 30 already?!” They yelled in disbelief.

 

“Yeah why?” Chanyeol said.

 

“THEY DON’T LOOK LIKE IT!” Xiumin said.

 

“So she’s a  noona then? Ah yeah my ideal type!” Chen said. Luhan heard it so he started bugging Chen.

 

“Looks like your hidden Blackkack is awake mwahaha! I will not be a loner on spazzing yeah!” Chanyeol said with a fist-pump.

 

“Okay guys enough with our spazz. We have a schedule tomorrow.” Suho said and the boys started stretching their bodies.

 

“I will wash first!” Luhan said.

 

While the others are preparing for their bed or for their shower, Chanyeol still remained facing his laptop. He wanted to know when the next teaser and the MV will be released so he keep on searching but he stopped when he read something about 2NE1 and ‘bikinis’. He read that there will be a pool party on the Music Video.

 

Curiosity bested him again so he clicked the link. Chanyeol’s eyes widened and he almost fainted from the pictures. He scrolled down to search for Dara and even though Dara is covered with a number eight shaped floater, it’s still enough to knock the fanboy out of him.

 

“Guys…” Chanyeol said but no one replied.

 

“GUYS!”  He said this time louder.

 

“What?!” They irately replied.

 

“BIKINIS!” Once the word was out of Chanyeol’s mouth, the boys came rushing back to him except for Lay who is shaking his head since he has no interest with those.

 

“These byuntaes.” Lay chuckled softly but still go along with them since he’s curious too.

 

“Where!? Where?!” The boys kept asking and prying but Chanyeol remained the page hidden.

 

“What’s with the bikinis?” D.O asked.

 

“2NE1.” Chanyeol said still calming his self.

 

“2NE1? What’s the connection with the bikini—! Y-you can’t be serious!” Chen.

 

“I’m dead serious.” Chanyeol stiffly said, still can’t get over the fact of his Dara noona on that attire with many men around her. Even if it’s not provocative like the other members, still!

 

“I don’t—WAIT! I GET IT! WHAT THE! FOR REAL!? WHERE!” Kai said.

 

 

“Oh c’mon man just show it!” Baekhyun said getting impatient.

 

“You ready? Here’s Minzy for you.” Chanyeol said as they all held their breath.

 

“T-that’s HOT.” D.O fumbled with his words while still looking at Minzy’s picture.

 

“Innocently Hot” Xiumin said.

 

Kai nodded in agreement with his jaw still hanging open but he snapped himself out of it.

“Aish! Why do I want to go there and wrapped her whole body with a comforter?!”

 

“Ready for the next? It’s CL.” Chanyeol said. When the picture of CL popped out, the guys groaned out load.

 

“That curves. Ahhhh! Kill me now!” Baekhyun said while rubbing his palms on his face.

 

“AHH! SHE’S SO...SHE’S SO Y THAT I CAN’T…I CAN’T BREATHE ANYMORE! AHHH!” Tao said in full spazz mode.

 

“y. Cute. Pretty. Talented. Is there anything else?! She’s perfection guys!” Suho said.

 

“Mianhae Dara-noona but seeing CL like this I’m being torn between the two of you! HUHU!” Chanyeol said with mock tears.

 

“Aigoo we all know that by the end of the day you’re still a Dara fanboy. Who’s the next by the way?” Lay suddenly said to Chanyeol.

 

“It’s true you know! 2NE1 are all bias wreckers! Tch. I thought you’re not interested huh?” Chanyeol said  a naughty grin forming in his lips.

 

“I’m interested now.” Lay replied while blinking.

 

“Prepare your noses guys.” Chanyeol said and he clicked Bom’s picture. The living room became silent before curses and groans erupted.

 

“Gull, I can’t explain what I feel.” Chen said his eyes fixated on the screen.

 

“HOLY !” Kris said as he roamed his eyes on the whole picture.

 

“I-is that r-really her?! AHH B-BOMMIE NOONA WAE?!” Luhan said while biting his lip hard and holding his flushed face.

 

“Sorry Luhan-gege but I’m taking back what I said. I will definitely take her away from you!” Kris said with eyes wide and jaw hanging open.

 

“Shut up duizhang! I need a cold shower!” Luhan said still biting his lip from the tension.

 

“Me neither.” Kris said in total agreement.

 

“YAH! Don’t forget about me here! I’ll take her away too! Hmp.” Chen said.

 

“Bring it on!” Luhan said like a kid at Chen.

 

“It’s not like you have a chance at her you know~” Xiumin said in a sing-sung tone.

 

“WHO KNOWS!” Luhan said.

 

“Ahh~ luckily I’m the only Dara noona fanboy in here. I don’t have rivals~~” Chanyeol said happily.

 

“Who says so?” Xiumin and Sehun said in unison at him, a grin pasted on their faces.

 

“WHAT?!” Chanyeol said, clearly overwhelmed.

 

“Oh shiz, CL and Bom noona are men killers.” Lay said ignoring the bickering of at his back.

 

“Minzy too!” D.O said.

 

“No! I mean she is but I don’t want it to be!” Kai said with a pout.

 

“Stop being a protective bear Kai! She’s already in a legal age. Besides, aren’t you enjoying this?” D.O said with a teasing smile.

 

Kai’s eyes widened. “YAH HYUNG! How could you say that to me!”

 

D.O just replied with a shrug.

 

“Thankfully CL noona didn’t wear that because if she did I’ll probably die!” Tao said.

 

“I agree with you. I might just explode with too much feels.” Baekhyun said.

 

“Because she’s perfect like that. If she wore that what would become of her? Super duper perfection? Ahhh~” Suho said dreamily.

 

“This is too much iness now! How about Dara noona hyung?” Sehun said with a red face.

 

“Here. Such a cutie pie isn’t she?” Chanyeol said and they all cooed at Dara’s picture.

 

“Ah so cute!” Xiumin squealed while looking at Dara.

 

“She looks like a baby! Like me! So we’re meant to be!” Sehun said happily.

 

“Shut up maknae! You have large ! And that’s not going to happen as long as I’m here mwahaha!” Chanyeol said at Sehun but he was just ignored.

 

“Guys you’re still up yet?!”

 

They all stopped chattering when their manager’s voice suddenly resonated.

 

“A-ah hyung!” Suho said.

 

“Aish these kids it’s already 3AM. You all have an  early schedule tomorrow! Go clean up and sleep.” Their manager said and they all nodded in agreement.

 

Slowly they filed out of the living room, leaving Chanyeol behind. He just learnt that tomorrow, another teaser will be released and he knows he will not be the only one to spazz anymore.

 

**************

Oh my gosh! The number of subscribers and comments are overwhelming! I don't expect it with just the foreword posted! So here is the treat for you guys. Hope you enjoy.  Sorry if some pairings will not be possible, I really tried to apply some suggestions. Guess this defines who is the fanboy of who. Thank you guys! Love love love xx                                                                                                          

 

DO YOU LOVE ME M/V Episode#1