Green Eyed

Boyfriend Twins' Sister

 

Soomin’s POV

I crept into the café slowly, trying to find someone with cute hair sitting somewhere. I peeked from behind the waitress’s rostrum and looked up to see someone looking at me.

THE HEAD WAITRESS.

I jerked up and stood up.

“Is there anything I can do to help, miss?” She shot me a suspicious glance. I grinned sheepishly at the stern looking head waitress.

“Uhm, I’m looking for a friend.” I replied, biting my lip nervously as I looked around the shop. Jeongmin was nowhere to be found!

“You need a reservation to go in, miss.” She said flatly, still eyeing me up and down. Ettoke?! Where the hell is Jeongmin?!

“Uhm, I booked a reservation.” A voice came from behind me. I turned around, wide eyed, and saw a happy Jeongmin grinning away like mad.

“Omo Jeongmin, you’re here!” I smiled and went to hide behind his back, peeking at the head waitress who was looking very embarrassed.

She cleared and forced a smile for Jeongmin, and led us to our seats. Jeongmin pulled out the chair for me and I sat down, putting the napkin on my lap. He then walked over to the other side of the table opposite me and did the same with his napkin.

There was an awkward silence for a moment, until Jeongmin cleared his throat and took the menu from the waitress’s hands.

“Hmm, what do you want? I want a strawberry parfait!” He grinned like a child.

“Yeah, I’ll have that too plus a chocolate waffle.” I nodded to the waitress and she walked off with the orders in her hand, apparently still embarrassed.

“I’m so happy that you actually accepted my date!” He said and held my hand tight. I was going to pull my hand away when I realised what I was there for in the first place and left it there.

Can Minwoo come now? Please?

Minwoo’s POV

I paced around the room, trying to make sense of what was I thinking just now. Why did I even try to go out of the house?

“Ugh!” I yelled as I plopped myself down hard on Soomin’s bed. I apparently couldn’t plop on my own bed because I’d just crash onto the hard floor beneath the mattress and die.

“Don’t yell in the house!” I heard someone yell from outside the house. I bet you a thousand bucks that that was Youngmin yelling.

“YOU YELLED TOO!” I screamed back.

“Stop it Youngmin.” I heard Kwangmin say from outside. I smirked when no one argued back. I turned around and put my face inside Soomin’s pillow and took in a deep breath.

Omo it smells so nice

I took her pillow and rolled around in her bed when I heard the door creak open suddenly. I crashed to the floor with a loud thump. My head hurt when I got up, still hugging her pillow.

I looked up and saw Kwangmin staring at me with disgust, not believing that his friend had just gone bonkers.

I merely laughed it off. “Hahaha, hahaha, what are you doing here Kwangmin?” I said as I put Soomin’s pillow back into place casually on the bed.

“You’re really mad for my dongsaeng, aren’t you?” He teased cheekily.

“Aniyo!” I protested. Who said I liked her in the first place?

“Just go man. Stop being such a girl and being slow about things.”

I bit my lip. “I’m not a girl!”

“Fine, whatever you want. I’m going out with Youngmin so he won’t be suspicious of you, so just take the chance!” He said and slipped out of the room slowly.

I squeezed my eyes shut and heard the door slam shut after a few moments.

“Omo, parfait,” I my rabbit, “Ettoke?”

And then I realised it was no use, and parfait just reminded me more about that fact that Soomin was out on a date with another guy.

I groaned in exasperation and stood up. Not bothering about my outer appearance one but, I dashed out of the house, still groaning.

 

LMAO I JUST FOUND OUT SOOMIN AND MINWOO’S PAIRING IS WEIRD.

SOO-MIN, MIN-WOO. GEDDIT. HAHA LMAO XD

 

I lost subscribers too. Oh well )x I got new ones though! :)

If you guys were wondering why I haven’t been updating, I’ve been busy with other stories and of course my new request site ^^

I’m so happy that the site is actually getting requests LOL! :D

It’s here if you didn’t know. Keke. Please do request from us! Thanks~

And don't forget to drop a comment! If not I won't update >.>

Nah kidding I'm nice. But still comment ^^