Chapter 16

Boyfriend Twins' Sister

 

Sorry if this chapter is really crappy TT__TT

 

Soomin struggled at first, but then wrapped her arms around Minwoo’s neck, kissing him harder. They were getting into the heat of the moment when Soomin suddenly released her grip on Minwoo. She panted, then realised what she had just done.

She panicked.

And then she ran.

She ran as fast as her legs could take her.

---

Soomin’s POV

Why did I do that? Because of exactly what I did just now, I almost lost everything I had. You would want that to happen again, right? Right, Jo Soomin? I thought to myself. I facepalmed, then stopped running. I turned around and saw no sign of Minwoo, and heaved a sigh of relief. How could I kiss him back? Don’t I have any sense?

Tsk.

Should I go home? But what if Minwoo reaches before me? The situation would be really awkward.

Aish nevermind.

I stalked home exasperatedly.

I met my oppas at the front door as they were coming home from school as well. I thought of my bad deed again and flushed a bright pink. They noticed the change in me and started to bombard me with various questions.

“What happened? A guy confessed to you again? Kissed you? Hugged you?” Youngmin interrupted her chain of thoughts.

“No! It must be because some guy made her heart flutter!” Kwangmin took a more positive approach to things.

I ignored them and brushed my lips with my fingers. Come to think of it, it wasn’t that bad. Was it? I liked him still.

I grumbled and stomped back to my room.

Narrator

Youngmin glared at his twin angrily. “You didn’t have to interrupt my talk with Soomin!”

“Chill dude, it’s not like I did anything wrong by talking to my sister.” Kwangmin said coolly and walked casually to the couch to watch TV. “Besides,” He added, “Being confessed to ain’t a very uncommon thing.”

“Just because she isn’t our biological sister doesn’t mean you don’t have to care for her a much as a real brother should!” Youngmin was unusually bipolar today.

“What? What did I do wrong?” Kwangmin was shocked at his twin’s reaction. It’s kind of ironic to think that twins could actually quarrel.

“You don’t like Soomin don’t you!” Youngmin accused. He still remained cute.

“Shut up. I like her. She’s our sister!”

“Well, you don’t treat her as one!”

Their voices got louder and louder every sentence they bombarded each other with.

 

 

Soomin held her breath behind the door.

Yes, she knew that their mother’s weren’t the same. She was of different blood. So, why would her brothers like her in the first place? She thought that that was a fact she had to face.

 

 

Minwoo’s eyebrows furrowed behind the front door.

It came as a shock to him; he never thought that Soomin was not their biological sister. He pieced the facts right. Since they were twins and Soomin wasn’t the third triplet, it wouldn’t be possible. His eyes widened as the twins’ voices got louder and louder.

 

 

“Why are you protecting her so much? Don’t be so paranoid!” Kwangmin yelled.

“Well, I am not! I’m just plainly stating the facts that you don’t care about her!” Youngmin yelled back, his vein throbbing. His heart had broken at the word ‘illegitimate’ just now when Kwangmin mentioned it. Nobody could call his Soomin that.

Youngmin thought for a moment. No doubt, he loved her. He knew it was wrong, but he just couldn’t stop himself.

 

 

God, I hate myself and this disgusting and boring storyline. I guess I’ll just hurry and finish this up yeah. ):

Read my other fics too! Haha, comments would be loved :D