Busted

Boyfriend Twins' Sister

 

Youngmin's POV

"You'll never know what Minwoo would do to our precious dongsaeng! After all, he is a guy" I tried to convince Kawngmin out of his ridiculous decision.

"But he's our friend, and didn't you see his attitude towards her just now? He had absolutely no interest in her."

"But still... sleeping in the same room could-"

"Let's not argue already. We'll just clear the storeroom for him and meanwhile he will temporarily stay there, deal?"

"Fine," I sulked, having lost to my brother.

Just then, I noticed both of them stepp out of the room, and Soomin looked very upset. Minwoo couldn't have.

"Yah you! What did you do in there? Why is my dongsaeng looking so dejected?" I raised my voice at the expressionless Minwoo and pushed his shoulder.

"How would I know why she's like that? I didn't even do anything to her." he replied in a bitter tone.

I swore that almost gave me chills. Sometimes I didn't even know why he was my friend.

"Oppa, it's okay. He just wanted to explore the house a little." Soomin tugged the end of my tee shirt.

I gave in to her ultimate cuteness and kept quiet.

 

Kwangmin's POV

Gosh, Youngmin, sometimes I wonder if you really understand our dongsaeng.

Can't you see that she actually likes him?

While he continued threatening Minwoo around the house, I took the opportunity and pulled Soomin to the side.

"You really like him eh? Don't worry, oppa will help you." I whispered to her.

Her eyes grew big and she let out a soft gasp. Oh come on, your expression at the door just now totally gave you away. I grinned at her and she nodded back. Before Youngmin noticed us, I led her back to the conversation about our house.

"...the only toilet." I picked up the last few words of his sentence.

"Isn't it kind of pathetic to have only one toilet? We'll be fighting for this every morning." Minwoo complained.

"Why you littl-" I managed to cover Youngmin's mouth before he started yelling again.

After exploring the house for a little longer, I succeeded in getting him out of the house to buy the mattress for him while leaving both of them there alone.

Come on Soomin, you can do it!

 

Soomin's POV

This was my chance for me to get close to him.

Both of us went back to the room and I approached his rabbit again. While feeding him some food at the side, I mastered up all my courage and squeaked out, "So... you really like rabbits eh?"

I felt like killing myself for asking such a dumb question.

I looked up at him and saw him nodding while reading his book. I did a celebratory cheer in my heart and asked more questions.

"What do you like to eat?" I pinched my arm to punish myself for asking another dumb question.

"Excuse me, I really hate it when people talk to me while I am reading," he raised his head and made an icy eye contact with me.

I muttered out an apology and went outside. While biting my lips to choke back my tears, I felt my heart drop all the way to my feet. Why was he so cold? Was I just not attractive enough? Or maybe he has a girlfriend already?

I ruffled my hair in distress and slumped right into the couch. Suddenly, I thought of a brilliant idea. Of course, firstly, I had to find out if he was attached. I planned everything in my head and clapped softly to myself for my smartness. I was such a genius.

I turned the knob of my door and opened it slightly. "Um excuse me.." I took a deep breath, "but this is actually my room, and if you want to read you'll have to go out."

I saw him roll his eyes. I was relieved that he actually believed me. As he walked out, I felt his shoulder brush against mine which set off a tingly feeling in me. I felt my heart pounding faster and without my realisation, I was holding my breath.

After I remembered my plan, I closed the door behind me and my breathing rate went back to normal. I scanned around the room for his luggage and approached it. I opened it slowly and looked at all his personal stuff.

"Towel, toothbrush, tooth floss..." I muttered to myself as I ransacked his things. There wasn't anything that indicated he had a girlfriend.

Closing the luggage, I spotted his mobile phone at the corner of my eye. A pang of guilt went all over me, but I was just too tempted. Reaching for it slowly, I looked through all his messages and photos. No cheesy texts, and there were zero photos. All of his texts were "ok" or "ya". As expected from such a cold guy.

I smiled at myself, he had no girlfriend, which means there might be a chance of him falling for me. As I put the phone back onto the table, I heard the doorknob turn.

My heartbeat stopped.

I froze.

"Yah you! Why are you taking my phone?" it was the first time I heard him shout. I did not dare to turn around. I bit my lips and stood up.

He'll never fall for me now.

 

A/N: Hello all. ^^ Um Describe here, the co-writer of this story. I'm really sorry if these personalities are not what they are supposed to be, I'm not really familiar with Boyfriend. I'll read up and try my best! :D Oh and also, if you don't like my style of writing, you can comment and tell me what to improve all.

Finally, if you all have time, please read my new fic Picture Perfect. Hehe, #shameless