Exposed

Boyfriend Twins' Sister

Minwoo’s POV

“She loves him.”

I watched from the door, gaping in surprise and horror. Wow. I have only just met her for a day and Kwangmin says that she loves me?

I almost dropped my book as I wanted to turn away from the comforting scene. I quickly scrambled to get the book before it fell onto the floor, and ran away from the room back to the living room couch as fast as my legs could take me.

“What…? She loves me? Impossible.” I chided under my breath, still unable to accept that fact.

Why the heck did I even go into that room for anyway? I should have chosen to sleep with Youngmin!

“Watcha mumbling bout?” Kwangmin scared me from behind.

“Nothing.” I replied bluntly, with a little hint of annoyance in my voice.

“D-did you hear anything from the room j-just now?” He stumbled at his words.

“OF COURSE NOT!” I replied sheepishly. “I DON’T KNOW ANYTHING YOU GUYS WERE TALKING ABOUT IN THAT ROOM JUST NOW!”

“That was a little too loud dude! My eardrums are so fragile and delicate!” He winced.

“BUT I REALLY DIDN’T HEAR ANYTHING ALRIGHT?”

“Neh neh! Oh yes your mattress is there. And I apologise in place of my dongsaeng for looking through your phone. Mianhemida.” He lowered his head a little in guilt.

“It’s not your fault anyway.” I replied and picked up the mattress with one hand. “Oh I would need blankets too.” I added as I walked into the room, cautious to bump into Youngmin.

“YAH YOU!” As expected, Youngmin was gonna eat me up.

I winced a little and put down my book.

“Yeah?”

“MIANHE!” He yelled into my ear.

Okay. Now I know how Kwangmin felt when I hollered into his ears.

“Oh.” I tried to remain calm. “Kwangmin already apologised to me.” I tried looking behind him and saw Soomin cuddled up in her blankets on the bed, sniffling. The last time I’ve ever seen a girl crying was in elementary school and apparently I didn’t know what to do.

“I guess I’ll go out now…” Youngmin said with uncertainty in his voice but nevertheless still walked out.

I sighed and took out to new mattress from its covers and put it down on the floor. I hoped that it was clean.

“Um?” I heard a small voice from under the covers. Curious, I tilted my head towards the sound.

“Y-you *sniffle* forg-give me?”

I bit my lip at the question. Well, the phone didn’t really make much of a difference though. So well…

“I guess…”

Her head peeked out from under the covers carefully, trying to figure out my expression. I finished laying out the mattress and I was looking at her.

“Chincha?” She was smiling already and her tears dried up.

“Neh.” I tried to flash a smile to reassure her but I didn’t because I figured that I didn’t really have the need to since she’s not my friend anyway.

“omo, komawo oppa!” She squealed and lunged towards me like a hungry wolf.

“BUT THAT DOESN’T MEAN I LIKE YOU THAT MUCH!” I yelled at a weak attempt to try to pry her off myself. “AND DON’T CALL ME OPPA!”

Narrator’s POV

Youngmin and Kwangmin watched from the door. Kwangmin’s was looking as if he had just got a really huge kiss from his crush and was blushing away like mad while Youngmin was looking like a really red tomato fuming over his dongsaeng hugging his best friend.

“Aw, they make a great couple~” Kwangmin grinned.

“Definitely not! See how Minwoo is trying to get off her?” Youngmin stated matter-of-factly and smirked evilly.