SCHOOL ):

Boyfriend Twins' Sister

 

Soomin’s POV

I straightened my tie and brushed my skirt, careful not to crease it anyhow. I checked myself in the mirror and smiled. I swirled around and saw Minwoo standing behind me, annoyed. He was wearing his uniform and looking as handsome as ever.

It was the first day of the new school term and I am definitely dreading it. Those geeky guys in my school and sometimes hot guys would talk me up and I find that a little uncomfortable for me.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“Can you… Move out of the way?” He said and raised an eyebrow.

“Oh.” I moved out of the way and let him have the mirror. I scanned his uniform and found something vaguely familiar about it. “By any chance… Are you from Seoul High too?!”

“Yeah. I’m in the class beside yours.” He tugged on his collar and checked his hair casually.

WHAT THE HELL?! He’s in my school and my level?! In Youngmin oppa’s class?! How come I’ve never seen him before during my entire life at school?! OMO GOSH I’M SO DUMB.

“CHINCHA?!” I gasped.

“Yeah duh. I think I’ve seen you before, how come you’ve never seen me before anyway?” He cleared his throat and picked up his bag which was on the mattress. I picked up my bag and we walked out of the room together.

“I don’t… Know.” I mumbled. “Oppa, how come you’ve never told me that Minwoo was in our school?”

“Cos’ you didn’t ask!” Youngmin replied with a piece of toast sticking out of his mouth.

I drooped my head is disappointment, hoping that Minwoo didn’t have a girlfriend. Knowing the girls in my school, they liked to go for types like Minwoo and my oppas. And well, the guys in the school… go for me.

I picked up a piece of toast that Kwangmin oppa cooked and bit on it a little.

“Mhm oppa you put eggs in some for me?”

“Yeah.”

“It’s awesome! Hey Minwoo oppa try it!” I handed him a piece and he pushed my hand away.

“I’m not hungry. And stop calling me oppa.”

I pouted in disappointment away from him. Kwangmin oppa saw my expression and walked over. He picked up the toast and passed it to Minwoo.

“Go ahead and eat it!” He offered. “It’s nice! Especially when it’s made by me, the great Kwangmin!”

Minwoo hesitated for a moment and took it. He put it in his mouth and ate it up hungrily.

“Told you its nice!”

“It’s average. But I like the egg.”

Youngmin oppa snapped up from his breakfast. “Huh? The egg toasts were just for Soomin! We get the plain ones with butter!”

My heart was palpitating like mad inside, even if on my outer appearance it didn’t look like it. He liked the same food and had the same unique tastes as me? Omg, is this fate?

“Soomin ah, don’t zone out and eat your food.” Kwangmin checked his watch. “NOOOOO EAT FASTER WE’RE RUNNING LATE!” He got up from his chair hurriedly and went to wash the dishes with a piece of toast still in his mouth.

Youngmin oppa then dashed into his room. He yelled, “Where the hell is my name badge?!”

“On the coffee table in the living room!” I stood up and picked it up from the table to pass it to oppa.

Minwoo was looking really surprised at whatever the heck we were doing. And we do this every single morning of school because we’d always be running late. Not that the teacher would care anyway.

---

We walked into the school gates together like some really important people. Minwoo was bored, as usual and walked into the gates sleepily while I was busy accepting gifts from the geeks in school.

Normally, their presents were just little gifts like chocolates and flowers, but one tiny box seemed out of the ordinary; it was unusually heavy.

I shall only open it when I reach class. I looked around me and the students were as normal. Youngmin and Kwangmin oppa were busy accepting gifts from my schoolmates while Minwoo was nowhere to be found.

 I found Sooyoung (pretend that she’s 15) squeezing through the crowd to get to me.

I waved happily to her and walked closer to her.

“Omo, Sooyoungie! I’ve never seen you for a month already! I missed you!” I hugged her tightly and released her only like about 2 minutes later when she complained that she couldn’t breathe while choking.

“Let’s go now. We can’t be late! OH RIGHT WE ARE!” We laughed and raced each other to our homeroom.

Seongsaeng-nim was already there, furrowing his eyebrows in wait of our arrival. I blushed sheepishly and tried to tiptoe into the class but he still caught me and Sooyoung.

“Ladies, where are you trying to go?”

I blinked, trying to be innocent. “Um, to our seats sir.”

“Why are you two late? Even the new student from the other class is here already. Your oppa is here as well.”

I shot a look at Kwangmin, only to realise that Minwoo was sitting on the empty pair of seats beside him, looking as if he was about to conk out any moment. His head was only 2 inches off the table.

“Um…” I was trying to think of some feasible excuse to show to Minwoo that I was actually smart when Sooyoung did for me.

“I had a bad stomachache and Soomin followed me to the toilet!”

“Well, okay then.” Seong-saeng nim looked okay with our excuse and let us off the hook. “Return to your seats.”

I gave Sooyoung a hand bump and wink as we were returning to our seats beside Minwoo and Kwangmin.

Well, speaking of Minwoo, why is he in our class anyway? Is he here for me?

I waved that thought off immediately. He didn’t like me at all. I frowned when I realised Sooyoung had taken the seat next to Kwangmin oppa and the only seat left in the entire homeroom was next to the new student, No Minwoo.

I should be feeling happy, right?

 

Omg a treat for you guys! ^^ keke this is quite a long chapter for me XD Please comment! If not there'll be no next chapter >D

Just kidding! Do I sound like just a bad person to you? Nah! (:

But please do comment as comments motivate me!

I love my subscribers! <3 Well I do hope this fic gets featured or something. LOL who doesn't man!

Nowadays I get freaking jealous of featured fics and I just go thinking that my fics are terrible ):

If I go on this is gonna be longer than my actual chapter haha!

COMMENT PEOPLE!