Spite

Boyfriend Twins' Sister

 

Kwangmin’s POV

“It’s okay! Kwenchana!” I tried to calm Youngmin down by patting his back. I wonder why we are twins in the first place when we have so many different views. But the thing is it’s only different when it comes to Soomin, that is.

He’s always so protective! I know why but still! He still has to give Soomin her own choices and let her think for herself.

“I still strongly object to her going out on a date with some guy in your class just to spite Minwoo!” Youngmin protested loudly.

I bit my lip and thought about lying but shook the thought off and tried to persuade him into it instead. “Fine, let your dongsaeng suffer without a namja chingu for the rest of her poor, poor lonely life! Happy now?”

“B-bwoh?” Youngmin stuttered, obviously taken aback by my harsh words. I smirked. At least it’s working! “I’ll never let my dongsaeng suffer!”

“Then why are you restricting her from going out with such a handsome and cute guy like Jeongmin?” I threatened, trying to make him contradict himself.

“I’m not!”

“Then I’ll take it as that you agree with Soomin dongsaeng going out with Jeongmin on Saturday right?” I grinned devilishly.

“What? Wha- Ok- Okay fine whatever!” Youngmin completely gave up. I bet he got stuck between his own conscience and his dongsaeng’s well being. Tch.

I turned around, only to see Soomin dongsaeng grinning happily in front of me. I grinned back and gave her a high five.

Youngmin facepalmed and walked away disappointedly. “Where are all my supporters when I need them…” He muttered under his breath.

I chuckled and looked at Soomin. “We won the battle against the devil Youngmin right!”

“Oppa, don’t be so mean! Youngmin oppa only wanted me to be safe!” She pouted cutely.

I grinned. “Well, accept the date now then! Call Jeongmin!”

“Can… you help me call?”

“Andwae! You call!” I scratched down his number on a piece of paper. With that, I walked off to find Youngmin. If I didn’t calm him down he might go bonkers because of the great imagination he has.

Soomin’s POV

Eeks! Oppa just told me to call Jeongmin. I took a look at the piece of scrap paper he had scribbled on and took out my iPhone which the twins bought for me for my 14th birthday. They themselves didn’t even have a decent phone, and yet I have an iPhone 4. Sometimes, I really feel that my oppas are just putting in too much effort for me.

I tapped in the password and started to dial Jeongmin’s number.

It rang for 3 times until he picked up his phone.

“Annyeonghaseyo! You are?” The other end of the phone sounded.

“Uhm, annyeong Jeongmin ssi, Soomin here.”

“Eh? Soomin?”

“Uhm, neh. I’m calling to tell you that…”

“That what?” He was sounding really excited.

“That I can go on the date with you on Saturday…”

“Omo chincha?!” I could hear shrieking and yelling on the other end of the phone.

“Neh.” I was blushing already, even though I was not face to face with him. I wonder how I am going to endure the whole date by itself.

“Yesh!” He cried out. “So it’s 2 o’clock at the café opposite the park! See ya there!”

I smiled weakly and hung up.

Oh well. If it’s for Minwoo, I’ll gladly do anything.

KYAHHHHH HE’S SO MELTING HOT

 

Eeks short and boring transition chapter ):

BORING.

 

I GOT A NEW REQUEST SITEEEEEEEEEE

It's still hiring and opening 10/7.

If anyone is interested in becoming one of the staff, please click here.