After Effects

Boyfriend Twins' Sister

 

“We’re fine now.” Minwoo panted when they ran out of Jeongmin’s sight, not noticing that his hand was still holding on to Soomin’s trembling ones. She was giving out cold sweat and shivering like crazy. Her eyes were wide open, still unable to take in what had just happened.

It had just been a normal date, and it turned into a horrible disaster.

“Kwenchana?” He asked while taking in deep, heavy breaths. Soomin barely nodded as she used her free hand to wipe her sweat and tears. She noticed her hand was on Minwoo’s, and she for once, going against her wishes, she tugged on his grip a little, trying to let him notice.

“Oh, right.” Minwoo muttered to himself as he let go of Soomin’s hand quickly. “Mianhe.”

She nodded and looked down.

“I guess…” Minwoo started and looked around the dark vicinity, “We should go back now…”

“N-n-neh…” She mumbled, tripping over her words.

“Let’s go then.” Minwoo said and started walking, looking behind him as Soomin followed behind slowly.

He took out his phone from his pocket, along with Soomin’s broken iPod. He looked back again, hesitating about whether should he return Soomin her iPod or not, lest she remembers anything from just now. Not that she was not thinking about it now though.

He sighed and slipped it back into his jeans pocket.

He unlocked his phone and there were actually 67 missed calls, all from Youngmin, as expected from that frantic guy. He looked up, and Soomin had already walked a great distance away from him, only a few feet away from the bus stop.

He sighed once again, and half ran towards her, scrambling beside her. They waited for the bus in silence. Even though many times Minwoo tried to talk to her, he just couldn’t open his mouth to just say “It’s alright, I’m here for you.”

 

Before Minwoo even opened the door to their apartment, he could already hear shouts and screams from inside the house.

Probably Youngmin, he thought.

He pushed the door open and realised that it was just Kwangmin trying to tell Youngmin to calm the hell down.

“YOU’RE FINALLY BACK! YOU DO REALISE HOW MANY TIMES I’VE CALLED YOU RIGHT?!” Youngmin yelled and sauntered towards Minwoo, making him back away and against Soomin who had just stepped into the house.

“OH MY GAWD WHERE DID YOU GO SOOMIN?” He screamed in joy and ran over to hug Soomin.

“DON’T TOUCH ME!” Soomin shrieked and pushed him away, breathing hard. She didn’t blink and continued staring hard at Youngmin, who’s hands were still stretched out in mid air. He was gaping in shock.

“Wait what? I’m your oppa!”

Minwoo cleared his throat. “Something happened so… Don’t touch her for the time being.”

“I’m her oppa so why can’t I touch her?!” Youngmin yelled.

“I told you something happened.” Minwoo mumbled.

“WHAT THING?” It was now Kwangmin’s turn to get angry. Minwoo raised an eyebrow and hinted at Kwangmin to get Soomin away.

“Soomin ah, go to your room first.” Kwangmin said and Soomin shuffled slowly back to her room. She let herself sink into the bed and cried softly.

When Soomin totally disappeared from their sight, Youngmin started again. “So what the heck happened?”

“Jeongmin…” Minwoo mumbled softly, still afraid that Soomin was still in hearing range.

“JEONGMIN WHAT?” Youngmin yelled, already huge eyes bulging even wider.

“Shhhhhh!” Kwangmin hushed him.

“He… tried to… her.” Minwoo said softly.

“What? ? My dongsaeng ahhh!” Youngmin started running in the direction of Soomin’s room, concerned, when Kwangmin held him tightly by his sleeve.

“Stop being like this!” Kwangmin boomed, clearly aggravated by the situation his dongsaeng was in, and Youngmin wasn’t making it any better.

Youngmin froze in his tracks when he heard Kwangmin’s scary voice.

“So what happened?” He asked Minwoo.

“I found her iPod in the alley when I was returning from stalking them… And then I pieced everything together and called you to find Jeongmin’s house… I don’t know… I saw her…”

“What the hell?! Is my dongsaeng okay? No wonder she looked so weird just now! I’m going to find her!” Youngmin yelled and struggled out of Kwangmin’s grip.

Kwangmin, in a flick of an eye, grabbed him again by the sleeve again. Even though he was supposedly the younger brother, he had a good way of controlling his hyung.

“Don’t hurt her even further!”

“YOU JUST DON’T CARE ABOUT HER DON’T YOU? JUST BECAUSE SHE’S NOT-” Youngmin shouted, but Kwangmin covered his mouth and gave him a fierce glare. Youngmin realised what he was going to say just now in front of Minwoo and shut up hesitantly.

Both of them glanced at the confused Minwoo who just stared at them. “Not what?” He asked, and scratched his head.

“Not not not not… MY TYPE!” Youngmin blurted out.

Kwangmin shook his head, completely given up on Youngmin.

“Okay…” Minwoo said suspiciously.

Youngmin tried to change the topic. “And what? You said you saw her what?”

“Her…”

“I KNEW IT! YOU SAW HER BODY! YOU FREAKING PEDO!” Youngmin openly accused.

“I’m not a pedo!” Minwoo retorted.

“YES YOU ARE, AND YOU ARE NOT GONNA SLEEP IN THE SAME ROOM WITH MY DONGSAENG ANYMORE!” Youngmin declared.

He really didn’t want the secret to leak out, and also didn’t want Minwoo to actually cause more harm to his dongsaeng by reminding her of the incident. “Kwangmin! Let’s clear out the storeroom!” He yelled and marched off to the storeroom with Kwangmin following behind like his henchman.

"Oh right after we check on Soomin! Hup two three four!" He shouted and turned around. He marched off towards Soomin's room instead.

Minwoo’s POV

What? Just because I saw her doesn’t mean that I have to move out of the room! It has only been what, 2 months?!

Oh why the hell didn’t I treasure the little time I had with her? Gosh I am such an idiot.



 

 

Okay okay I know I know! I have been bad and haven't been updating! The freaking exams and tests killed me. I was busy studying and all I get in the end is crap marks.

Ugh. I am such a fail.

Also, I have been busy with my request site. So many requests are coming in, and hence I get really busy with those updating and sending of requests until I couldn't update my stories. All I could update is this one, because I love you readers so damn much ^^

Okay I shall stop complaining.  :D

Anyway, how was this update? Comments would be awesome! Silent readers speak up!! :)