Knight in Shining Armour

Boyfriend Twins' Sister

 

Soomin, you’ll be fine, okay? I’m coming to save you.I thought in my head frantically as I pulled out my phone while running.

“Oh come on, pick up the freaking phone already…” I muttered as I put the phone to my ear, dialling Kwangmin’s number. Knowing Youngmin, he’ll just yell and yell and yell and yell and yell and not be of any help at all.

“Yoboseyo?” Kwangmin finally picked up after an eternity of four rings.

“WHERE THE IS JEONGMIN’S HOUSE?” I yelled into the phone.

“Uhm, 2 blocks away from the park… The weird looking house…” He muttered. “Wae?”

“Nothing, I’ve got to go!” I said again and hung up. I pushed my phone back into my jeans pocket and picked up speed.

I dashed past every normal looking house and skidded in my tracks in front of a weird house. It was painted black, and had a black fence surrounding it. With the dark night surrounding it, it looked even more scary and weird.

I was about to crash into the house when I hesitated. What if she wasn’t inside at all? I’ll be screwed for trespassing man.

I looked around me, and tapped the front door a little. It creaked open.

“Pika-Pyyong!” I snapped my fingers in victory as I opened it wider for me to go in.

I opened my eyes wide, as well as trying to listen out for any noises.

I jerked. A loud shriek came from one of the rooms upstairs.

Soomin’s POV

I woke up groggy, and my head hurt.

Before everything went black, I thought I heard something like “think you can go so easily?”

Everything was spinning, and something was crawling up my chest. I looked down, still trying to make out my surroundings.

Someone was in front of me. Her… His hair was kind of… curly.

“You’re awake, eh?” He smirked as my vision cleared.

Then I was realising what he was doing.

“Get your ing hands off me!” I shrieked, lifting up my hand to slap him.

He held a hand out and grabbed my wrist.

“Be good, if not you wouldn’t want anything bad to happen eh?” He smirked like a ert and pinned me by my shoulders to the bed.

“Get the off me! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I shrieked, and I felt my throat hurting like max. I choked, and the tears started to flow uncontrollably as he ed my blouse slowly, cooing to me that everything would be alright.

He showered me with kisses, and I just lay still, letting his disgusting lips crash onto mine.

The flashbacks just kept replaying in my head, the flashbacks from that horrible day. I continued sobbing as he his lips.

I didn’t even want to care about what he was about to do anymore. I closed my eyes and just let the tears flow, and the next thing I knew, someone was screaming.

The voice became louder and the stupid son of a got off my freaking body.

I cuddled together and grabbed my blouse and hugged it tightly, squeezing my eyes shut.

Narrator

Minwoo slammed open the door upon dashing up to the rooms. The door opened, just to let him see Soomin topless, bawling hysterically as Jeongmin tried to pry more clothing off her.

Minwoo stared for awhile at Soomin’s body, and then distracted himself with Jeongmin, who was apparently trying to take advantage of her.

“WHOA DAMNED JEONGMIN YOU-” Before Minwoo even finished his sentence, he pulled him off Soomin and gave him a hard punch on his face.

He groaned and looked up at him, straight in the eye.

Minwoo rolled his eyes in disgust. What the hell? He’s not even guilty of whatever freaking he has done?

“Here’s a huge one for you, bastard.” He smirked and gave him a heavy kick on the stomach, making him fly a little onto the cold and hard floor.

“Good thing my dancing paid off.” Minwoo mocked.

Jeongmin cussed, spat and got up quickly. He threw a punch in Minwoo’s direction when he was busy looking at Soomin, trying to help her put her blouse back on while she was still sobbing.

Minwoo got back up and ignored him. “Soomin get up-”

Before Soomin could get up, Jeongmin made his move again, this time, targeting Soomin. He put his body in front of her and blocked Minwoo.

“Get out of my way, bastard.” Minwoo shoved him and pulled Soomin up and ran out of the house, with Jeongmin chasing after.

 

“Come on, run! You can do it! Hwaiting!” Minwoo encouraged Soomin, who was still sniffing away and wiping her tears with the back of her palm.

Jeongmin panted behind, his running not yet up to par with the athletic Minwoo.

He muttered under his breath and rubbed his cheeks where Minwoo had hit him. “ you, No Minwoo.”

 

OMO, SORRY FOR MAKING JEONGMIN EVIL! ):

Hope this update was good :D

@ Lennaa Nah, of course it’s gonna be longer than 15 chapters. Much longer. I’m just concentrating on this story before moving on to my other stories, that’s all.

@-girlfriend-: I wrote more! XD

How were the updates? :)

Comments are loved :)))))