Just Can't Find a Chance to Tell

Boyfriend Twins' Sister

 

Soomin took in a lengthy breath and then let it all out. She stared at herself in front of the mirror and straightened her uniform. She rubbed her eyes, hoping that the swelling would go away soon. How was she able to face Jeongmin in school again? He would be there, for the next year too.

She sighed and went outside, looking at the floor as she walked. She gritted her teeth angrily and promised herself that she would remain optimistic. After all, it’s not her ity taken away. It isn’t that bad… She comforted herself.

“KWENCHANA!!!” She yelled as she looked up. She bumped into Minwoo, who had also just came out of his room. She flushed a bright pink and rubbed her cheeks in embarrassment.

Minwoo blinked, bemused at her reaction. He was also half surprised that she had returned to her old self so fast. He grinned, but remembered that he was supposed to be annoyed with her, so he frowned instead.

“What’s with that? Don’t be so childish.” He chided as he continued walking into the living room, ignoring Soomin.

Soomin’s nose flared for a moment there; angry. Her fists clenched together tightly, but released after a few moments. She bit her lip and instead of shouting a loud ‘yah’ at him, she continued walking after him and picked up her bag which was on the couch.

Kwangmin and Youngmin were in the kitchen, cleaning up after they had made breakfast. Youngmin nudged Kwangmin in the ribs with his elbow, telling him that Soomin had came out of her room.

“Yah, should we talk to her?” Youngmin whispered as his gaze lingered on Soomin, who was heading towards their direction.

“What? Andwae!” Kwangmin whispered back anxiously, thinking about Soomin’s reaction if they had talked to her about the incident yesterday night. He finished wiping the last plate which Youngmin had washed and wringed the towel. He hung it on the table and turned around to face Soomin nervously.

“Oppa, is my breakfast ready? We’re gonna be late if we don’t hurry up!” Soomin chirped, the total polar opposite of how the twins had predicted her to be.

Youngmin’s eyes widened even bigger than they had already been while Kwangmin’s jaw dropped in surprise. They looked at each other and blinked. Almost immediately after that, they laughed uncomfortably and Kwangmin pulled out the chair for Soomin to sit. Youngmin took the pancakes from the kitchen table and placed it on the dining table, right in front of Soomin.

“There, eat quickly, if not we’ll really be late! Minwoo come out now!” Youngmin yelled as he took his own portion of food and stuffed it down his throat hungrily.

---

“We’ll be going first; we have to meet seong-saeng nim about the project we’re working on.” Kwangmin said and dragged the unwilling Youngmin along with him down the school corridor.

Minwoo stared at Soomin, pursing his lips, not knowing what to say.

“How are you feeling? Better now?” He thought. Nah, too cheesy for my taste.

“Yah, kwenchana?” Omo, ani, all wrong!

“What will you do if you see Jeongmin?” THAT’S WORSE!

“You know I like you?”

After thinking of more ridiculous lines, he gave up. “I think we should get to class now. We’re running late.” He said instead. Soomin nodded coldly and turned her back to get to their class. Minwoo shuffled behind her, disappointed in himself. He face palmed and sighed loudly.

---

After lessons, Minwoo finally gathered up all his courage and confronted Soomin at the back of the school.

“Yes?” Soomin tried to remain calm as she stared into Minwoo’s warm, brown eyes.

“I know you keep thinking of that bastard no matter what.”

“No, why?”

“Don’t lie. You can lie, can you? At least, you can’t lie to me.”

“No Minwoo! Stop trying to make me scared cos I’m not! I know you know that I like you but that gives you no reason for you to taunt me!”

“But-” Minwoo sighed and didn’t want to argue anymore. He in a deep breath and leaned in, crushing his lips on hers.

Soomin's eyes bulged and lifted her hands up, ready to push him off.

 

Ahhhh pfft the ending for this chapter is stupid. I don't even know why I wrote it. Sorry if this is disappointing! Oh yesh baby! 201 subscribers! :D Kamsahamida!! :D

And eeks, can you guys stop commenting update soon? Just saying, because I really want long and constructive comments ^^ NO SILENT READERS! :D If not I won't update humph. :P