Uh-oh.

Boyfriend Twins' Sister

 

I bit my lip and sat down carefully on the seat next to Minwoo’s. He was really tired as I can see.

I wanted to nudge him to wake him up just in case seong-saeng nim sees him sleeping, but I was scared that he would suddenly flare up and hate me, which is the worst thing that could happen in my life right now.

So I just waited until seong-saeng nim started his algebra lessons.

2x square – 4x + 11 = ?

Seong-saeng nim used his marker pen and scribbled on the board carelessly. He looked up from the board and peered around the class.

“Can anyone answer this question?” He asked and looked around the class for any raised hands. Apparently, he saw Minwoo sleeping.

“No Min Woo? The new student? Can you please answer this question on the board?”

I took a panicked glance at the sleeping prince beside me. He is so doomed.

I was about to nudge him awake when he looked up sleepily and answered the question casually after a glance at the question.

I compared it to my notes and to my horror, it was correct. I was stunned and remained frozen in my seat.

Minwoo then went back to dozing on the table.

Seong-saeng nim also looked a little shocked at his behaviour, apparently amazed at his ability to calculate the sum so quickly.

Seong-saeng nim wrote down another equation on the board. I got called on twice before the lesson ended for break.

When seong-saeng nim walked out, I immediately turned my body towards Kwangmin oppa and shot him a suspicious glare. “Why is Minwoo in our class?” I whispered, careful not to let Minwoo hear.

“Oh, because his classmates complained that he was just too smart for them. Okay, mainly the class guys. The girls were crying over the fact that he got transferred over to another class. And, personally, I think that reason is really stupid. And Youngmin oppa is so angry because he has no other good friends at the other class.” Kwangmin oppa replied helpfully.

Oh. I even had this little hope in my mind that he was here for me. I am a really delusional person, aren’t I? Oh my gah I feel like just breaking down and cry right now.

“Are you doing downstairs for break, Soomin?”

I felt so disgusted with myself and my delusional thoughts that I couldn’t and don’t want to move a muscle.

I shook my head and slumped on the table. “You guys go on your own; I don’t feel like going today. Meet you at Biology later on Sooyoung.”

Sooyoung raised an eyebrow and looked at me suspiciously but nevertheless walked out of the classroom with Kwangmin oppa following after.

I wanted so much to burst out crying right now, but I couldn’t because Minwoo was sleeping beside me and there were also other nerds in the class studying.

“Ugh!” I groaned. He’ll never do things that sweet for you !”

Minwoo’s POV

I was awake.

I just plainly didn’t want to open my eyes.

And then a girl’s voice disturbed me by saying that she was a pabo and blahblahblah. I opened my eyes slowly, just to see that Soomin was whining beside me.

Ugh. What If that whining is going to continue on for the rest of math lessons? I can gladly go and commit suicide.

Soomin did not notice me awake and continued with her whining and ranting until a good looking guy in our class walked over to her, grinning. (remember Minwoo just transferred to her class so he doesn’t know their names yet)

He knocked on her table gently and Soomin looked up, surprised.

“Huh? Oh annyeong Jeongmin.” She greeted and sat up straight.

That guy called Jeongmin smiled. “Um, Soomin, do you want to… go out with me this Saturday?”

Saturday? Are you THATTTTTT anxious about going on a date with her? Today is only Monday for god’s sake! If I were you I would date her right now. WAIT A MINUTE WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING ABOUT?! *brainwashes*

I closed my eyes, and peeked from underneath my eyelids.

“Um,” Soomin bit her lip nervously and took an anxious glance at me, “I don’t think I can make it on Saturday…”

HA TOLD YA ANXIOUS PEOPLE IN THE END GET NOTHING YOU SHOULD JUST ASK HER ON A LATER DATE.

“Oh. Okay. But if you find out that you can make it later, I’ll be waiting at the café opposite the Caribbean Water Amusement Park on Saturday.” Jeongmin flashed a smile and I shivered. He walked away casually and I heaved a sigh of relief.

Soomin seemed to finally realise that I was awake. “Eh? Minwoo you’re awake?”

I sat up straight, embarrassed that my act was exposed.             I scratched my head sheepishly and looked away.

“I’ll be going for Language Arts now.” I excused myself and ran out of the classroom hurriedly.

Soomin’s POV

OH MY GAH SO HE’S BEEN LISTENING TO EVERYTHING I HAVE BEEN SAYING JUST NOW. OH MY GAHH!

After school,  I walked home with my oppas and Minwoo tagging along behind us. I was fidgety throughout the trip and I think Youngmin oppa noticed that something was wrong with me.

He approached me when I plopped on my bed and when Minwoo was in the bathroom bathing off all his sweat. (LOLZ SWEAT KING)

“What’s wrong with you today Soomin?” He asked anxiously with his eyebrows furrowed.

“Nothing.”

“Is it because that stupid Minwoo got transferred to your class?!” He was getting a little agitated already.

“Um, neh.” I bit my lip, hesitating whether if I should spill the beans or not.

“HE DID SOMETHING TO YOU?!”

“Bwoh? Aniyo! Just that Jeongmin asked me out on a date today… And Minwoo heard everything. I’m scared that he’ll take me for a or something!”

“What the? Who will take my beautiful and cute dongsaeng as a ? Kwangmin!!!” He stalked off angrily to find Kwangmin oppa.

Kwangmin oppa got pulled by him to my room while he explained to him angrily.

“So?” Youngmin oppa asked frantically.

“He’s probably jealousssss. Accept the date.” Kwangmin said smoothly.

Youngmin oppa jerked up. “What? No! She cannot date anyone except me!”

---

Was this chapter alright people? If you're confused by my writing style please do inform me and I don't like silent readers! XD Anyway, I feel like dying waiting for the poster that I requested. Ugh! Hope it arrives soon though! ^^ 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED <333