Love.

Boyfriend Twins' Sister

Minwoo’s POV

“Um excuse me...” She said when her head popped back into the room, “But this is actually my room, and if you want to read you'll have to go out.”

Whoa, whoa. Seriously? This is my room too. Oh heck it, I don’t really like to be with her anyway. I sighed and picked up my book to go out of the room. I wanted to ask her to get out of my way, but I was kinda lazy to talk to her so I brushed past her shoulder. Her face was really anxious, like she wanted me to get out of her room as soon as possible.

I shrugged and went to the living room couch to read my awesome book. I haven’t been reading in ages and I really loved this book. Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows. (Whatever I don’t care if they don’t have it in Korea)

I was about to open the book when I realised I didn’t bring my phone with me. What if it rings? What if it was umma?

There was still this little glint of hope in my heart, hoping that umma would break up with that horrible man she was with and would want me back home. I left my book on the couch and hopped off to go back to the room.

I walked quickly and turned the knob of the door. I heard a gasp, and the next thing I saw was Soomin looking through my phone. I trembled in fury as I took in what was going on.

“Yah you! Why are you taking my phone?” I yelled in anger and stomped over to her to get it back. I snatched it away from her hands and glared.

“Did you know that that was rude of you to touch my phone? Especially a stranger’s phone? What if I had some important information inside it?” I glared some more. She just stood there frozen like a wood block.

She shivered and said, “Mianhe… I know it was wrong of me to look through your phone but I wanted to know if-”

I had no need to know about her explanation. I just gritted my teeth and walked out, this time making sure that my phone was in my hand.

As I walked out, I heard the key turn in the lock and Kwangmin’s head popped in. “We’re back with your mattress!” He hollered excitedly as he pulled the mattress into the house. Youngmin appeared pushing the mattress from behind.

Kwangmin hyung’s expression changed when he saw my glum face.

“Wae? What happened?” He asked and put the mattress down. He walked over to me and furrowed his eyebrows in concern.

“Your dongsaeng was looking through my phone just now without my permission.” I snarled.

“Bwoh?! Soomin wouldn’t do that! Don’t malign her!” Youngmin protested and walked over.

“You can ask her if you want.” I said and continued to read Harry Potter on the couch.

“Then I shall.” Youngmin declared, obviously not trusting me. I sighed and returned to my book to drown out all my thoughts.

Youngmin’s POV

I shall not believe Minwoo that my dongsaeng, my BELOVED dongsaeng, would have the guts to look through his phone.

I stomped towards Soomin’s room and knocked on the door gently. “Soomin ah?”

“N-neh? Come in oppa.” She replied from inside the room. I raised an eyebrow. She always came to open the door. I shrugged and opened the door. To my immense horror, she was crying. Her eyes were red and puffy. She sniffed and forced a weak smile for me.

“Oppa, b-back with the mattress for M-m-m-minwoo?” She tripped over her words.

“Neh. Kwenchana Soomin?” I sat down beside her and put my arm over her shoulder. She tilted her head and rested it on my shoulder, still sobbing.

“Mianhe… I didn’t mean to search through his personal belongings… I really am…” She let out a loud sniffle and I cuddled her closer to me.

“It’s not your fault; it’s that Minwoo’s fault! Now I don’t even know why I became friends with him in the first place! Why did I even agree to him moving in?! It’s only the first day and you’re already like this. I’ll tell Kwangmin to shoo him out.” I said and stood up when I felt a tug on my shirt.

Soomin looked up at me with her red eyes.

“Don’t.”

At this moment, Kwangmin walked into the room as well. “Yeah, don’t. You’ll ruin her life if you do so.”

“Why?!” I was horrified. “Why would I ruin Soomin’s life? I’m her oppa!”

“She loves him.”

 

Uh oh. Love love love. Love is such a complicated thing.

I hope the poster and trailer comes soon :) Comments are greatly loved and appreciated readers! Makes me love you more! :D keke. I know I'm kinda shameless but I do want constructive comments so I can improve. So I need comments~ XD 
Yay I love my subscribers! See ya soon lovelies~ I'll be starting school tmr. But I'll try my best to update often! Haha