EXO Scenario 2

EXO Scenarios

When you fangirl about another member while watching their recent Growl performance

 
{Xiumin} "Oh my gosh Chanyeol looks adorable with those glasses!" You squealed at the top of your lungs. He looks at you confused. "Chanyeol? He's not so adorable when he farts non stop in the van, it smells horrible" He smirks and sips on his water bottle. "...What the hell why would you tell me that?!!" You frown and he laughs at how you look at Chanyeol in the performance.
 
{Luhan} "Awwwww Kyungsoo is to die for!" You squeal shaking Luhans shoulders. "He's to die for? I'll go get the knife then" He smiles creepily at you and goes to the kitchen. "Who are you for real?! O_O"
 
{Kris} "Ughhh my Suho feels!!!" You scream covering your face with your hands. "Suho's okay but I look more handsome right?" "I don't know...Suho has been looking pretty yummy lately" You tease nudging his arm. He looks at you dumbfounded "DO YOU SEE HIS FACE WHILE HE PERFORMS?!"
 
{Suho} You poke his arm repeatedly "Look at Baekhyuuuunnnnnn! His voice is so angelic!" He just smiles and continues to watch with you until it's over. "How come you're so emotionless?" "I'm not, I'm just thinking.......about how mUCH YOU LOVE BAEKHYUN AND NOT ME!" He pretends to cry into the pillow next to him and starts to giggle. "You are such a terrible actor please stop" You gently slap his arm and smile.
 
{Lay} Every time the camera is on Sehun you squeal and cover your cheeks. He just smiles and puts an arm around you and hugs you close. "Squeal all you want you're still mine" He smiles and hugs you tighter.
 
{Baekhyun} Whens it's Kris's time to rap you begin to scream really loudly. He looks around for a few seconds and giggles. "You okay there?" "He's so handsome!" You mumble from covering your face with a pillow. He gasps and rips the pillow from your face. "TAKE IT BACK! TAKE IT BACK NOW!" He whines. "Someones a bit jealous? Hmmm?" He glares at you.
 
{Chen} "OH MY GOD" You hide behind a pillow when Kai makes the "come here" gestures and bites his lips at the camera."You know I was originally supposed to do that right? Kai just stole it from me" "Pftt yeah right" He starts to imitate Kai and you fangirl even more. "See I told you! I'm better at it too"
 
{Chanyeol} While Tao begins his lines in the begining you begin to lose it. He just sits there trying not to laugh at you. "Look there I am!" He points when it's his rapping part but you pay no attention. "Hey! Look! There I am again! Look at me! Aren't my glasses cute?! AREN'T I CUTE?!" "Oh my gosh..."
 
{Kyungsoo} "Oh God Lay's wearing a v-neck kill me" You lay on his shoulder. "Pftt just wait til I wear a v-neck, you'll actually be dead" He smirks at you and you can't even respond you're so flustered.
 
{Tao} "Ahhhh Xiumin is soooooo cute!" You shake his arm. "What was that? You said I'm so cute? Aww thanks you're so kind!" He smiles and pokes you on the cheek. "Someones in denial..."
 
{Kai} You start to choke when Luhan does his solo part. "OH MY GOSH LUHAAANNNNNNN OH MY GO-" He covers your mouth with his hand. "Hey could you not scream right in my ear? " He starts laughing at how you can't respond because of your constant screaming. 
 
{Sehun} You hide your face when it's Chen starts to sing. "Yeah Chen hyung is ugly right? I'd hide my face too but I can't while I'm performing" He starts to laugh and nudges you. "You're an evil maknae!"

Second update! Tell me what you think!