EXO Scenario 10

EXO Scenarios

When they see you snuggling with another member while watching a movie

 

 

{Xiumin} He pulls you by you hand and forces you to sit next to him on the other couch instead not letting go.

{Luhan} He giggles to himself and shakes his head. "Silly girl what are you doing with that thing?" He grabs you by the arm and makes you snuggle with him instead leaving the other member aggravated on the other couch.

{Kris} "I thought I was your style? I guess not." He frowns and looks back to see if you reacted and when he see that you didnt he stands in front of the tv and forces you to sit on the other couch.

{Suho} He slowly slithers his way between you two and evilly smiles at you. "What are we watching?"

{Lay} "Awwww whats this?" He stares at you two trying to get your attention but fails. "YAHH! Don't touch her shes mine!" His face turns red as you two looked at him shocked. "...sorry I'm just a bit frustrated...">//>

{Baekhyun} You hear a loud girlish scream from the kitchen and you two hurry to find Baekhyun smirking to himself. "What happened?!" You scream. "Nothing I just wanted you to pay attention to me more" You little...

{Chen} He walks in with a big bowl of popcorn and sits on top of the other member. "Wow this couch is so uncomfy why dont you come sit with me? On the other couch. Where its nice and comfy." He does one of his evil smirks and throws popcorn at your nose.

{Chanyeol} He doesnt even say anything he just points to the member to the door and they quickly scurry away. "Wow I didnt know you had authority around here." "Pshh they worship me here." Later on while your watching the movie he texts the member an apology.

{Kyungsoo} He kicks the other members shin until they limp off to their room. "Hows the movie so far?" He does his cutest squishy face and holds your hand. Are you trying to be greasy?!

{Tao} "Ew why are you touching him?" He pulls you off roughly and sits you on the other couch with his hand around you. O_O;; Sorry...

{Kai} He giggles to himself the whole time taking snapchats of you two and doodling on the other members face and sends them to you. "Okay this was funny and all but seriously get off of him." His smile disappears and he looks at you with a straight face. Yes sir!

{Sehun} He literally sits on top of both of you until you make room for him. "This movie . Why are you watching this?" He complains the whole time until you end up turning the movie off and going in the other room.


Just a quick one before I go to bed (˃ᆺ˂) Dont forget to share and comment! Thanks for the new subs!