EXO Scenario 8

EXO Scenarios

When you spill water all over your shirt

 

{Xiumin} He quickly gets you a towel and hands it to you facing the other way blushing really hard.

{Luhan} He makes the most shocked face and quickly hides his eyes. "D-Do you want a towel or some napkins?..." "A towel would be nice" He jumps out of his seat and gets you a towel and avoids eye contact as you clean yourself off.

{Kris} He begins to laugh until he sees your pissed off expression and quiets down. "I'll get you another shirt ._." He gives you one of his shirts and tries to hold in his giggles.

{Suho} "Uh oh how'd you do that?" He covers his eyes and tells you to quickly change smirking to himself.

{Lay} He quickly takes off his sweater and gives it to you. "Wear this while you dry the other shirt" He smiles warmly and pats your head.

{Baekhyun} You both just look a each other awkwardly until you start to dry yourself off. "What are you doing?! Aish! This girl" He turns around. "T-Thats a really see through shirt..." You quickly blush and run out of the room to change.

{Chen} "WAEEEEEEEEE?!" He covers his eyes and giggles. While wiping yourself off you see him peeking through his fingers.

{Chanyeol} "Oh wow smooth move clumsy!" He complains about how theres water all over the floor. "What about meeeeee?" You frown. He rolls his eyes and gives you a sweater. "What am I gunna do with you?"

{Kyungsoo} He looks up at you and just continues to text on his phone. You glare at him and stomp away. "...I'm sorry?" He huffs and "apologizes" for not helping you.

{Tao} "I....." He blushes really hard and threatens to kick you out unless you go change.

{Kai} He giggles and takes a picture of you. "What the hell!" "It's funny alright!" He kisses you on the cheek and hands you a t shirt

{Sehun} He stops mid sentence in the story he was telling you "Ew what are you a child?" He continues and ignores that you are soaking wet. Mean maknae ;__;


No school today! Its snowing pretty bad over here so more scenarios comin up! ヾ(*⌒ヮ⌒*)ゞ